[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy who filmed the girl who banged 25 guys was arrested
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
https://www.everipedia.com/william-scott/
>>
Good.
>>
dindu
>>
yea be friend with a 2 digit iq black and get raped by his friends. i dont think girl was next einstein.
way to go girl, u get raped regularly with that brain.
>>
>>46586
Yes, girls love to be whores but hate to be recalled that they are whores. Betas will do anything to please women, so they will assure that you are the bad guy if you say that women whores, even when it is a good thing that women are whores.
>>
>>46596
>Raped
She seems to have said it was consensual, even referring to "keeping the family business alive"

She's underage so the video is a gangbang CP aka Chris Hansen's wet dream
>>
>>46605
>15 years old
>2 years experience as an actual prostitute
>din no no bettah, was a good gurl, was gettin her life togetha, need mo money fo dem programs.
>>
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36404325

the bbc side, looks like its tip of an iceberg
>>
>>46586
>girl who banged 25 guys was arrested
sauce
>>
>>46615
And this zika infested 3rd world shithole is holding the olympics
>>
>>46615
>The BBC side
I can't be the only one that giggled at this.
>>
>>46615
>Posted on social media
How the fuck do people see it? Do the guys legit tag the fucking victim/her family in it or something?
>>
>>46733
they periscoped it and tried to show their friends
>>
>>46725
am now lol , . >>BBC
>>
>>46714
The Olympics are going to go hilariously wrong.

All of the Brazilians on /int/ are confirming that the lake is still full of sewage and a lot of the infrastructure and facilities still aren't finished.
>>
>>46615
I'm confused. What OP is talking about happened in America.

Your link is something different that happened in Brazil.
>>
Pretty sure the girl was a victim of being kidnapped and forced into human trafficking at 13, not prostitution. They are separate things.
>>
>>46733
>victim

It's amazing how white knight manginas like yourself can call her a victim purely because she is female.
>>
>>46872
>Says she was drugged
>Was fucked by 30+ guys
>Brazil
Not sure it's being that much of White Knight considering the details put out so far
>>
>>46773
His point is that both brazil and usa are 3rd world nigger shitholes
>>
>>46877
Except we aren't talking about Brazil, we are talking about the slut who fucked 25 guys and later said she was keeping the family business up.
>>
>>46895
Did you even look at the post i was replying to you fucking faggot?
>>
>>46901
No because I can see the OP, everything else is irrelevant. If you want to be a little bitch and try and derail the thread then you deserve a ban, you small cocked shit sniffer.
>>
>>46927
>Everything else is irrelevant
M8, get autistic at the anon who posted the other link then
>>
>>46767
>aren't finished
There are still building from the world cup unfinished. They will never be finished.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.