[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essex England Teen attacked with acid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1459350016674.jpg (293 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1459350016674.jpg
293 KB, 960x720
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3606210/Teenage-boy-blinded-one-eye-four-suffered-burns-strangers-threw-acid-waited-train.html#article-3606210
>>
Police have released a CCTV still of a man wanted in connection with an acid attack on five teenagers as they waited for a train.

He is alleged to have been part of a group that squirted corrosive liquid over the boys before jumping on a train and making his getaway.

The man is described as black, with dark hair and wearing a jet black North Face gilet.

The terrifying incident took place shortly after 12.40am on Sunday, when the man dismounted a train travelling towards Barking at Ockendon station, Essex
>>
He approached the five victims who were waiting on the platform where he held one of his hands behind his back. After a brief dialog with them, he removed his hand from behind his back exposing a bottle. He then squirted an unknown liquid over the victims.

The man re-joined his group of roughly nine friends on the 11.44pm Southend to Barking service.

Investigating officer Detective Sergeant Gail McKemmie said: 'This was a particularly vicious and alarming assault which has left some of the victims with potentially life changing injuries.
>>
'This was an unprovoked and violent incident and it is essential that those responsible are identified and brought to justice.

'Although our investigation is in its early stages, it would appear that this was a random and isolated incident.

'If you think you recognise the man in the CCTV image, I'd urge you to get in touch as we think he has vital information that could assist this investigation.'

The five teenage victims were all rushed to hospital with burns injuries following the attack.

It was confirmed this afternoon that two of them suffered injuries described as 'potentially life changing'.

One 17-year-old suffered burns to his eyes whilst another, also 17, was left with burns to his mouth and tongue,.
>>
pffffff who cares this is only beginning of the end
get rekt eu invite more uneducated ppl that will help(at least they kill eachother).
>>
>>46598

very much doubt it was a refugee. I know how you lot love to blame everything on them due having a weak mind around the media but Essex is literally dick head capital of the UK.

plus refugees have more manners
>>
>>46600
Hm. Funny how you don't give a detailed physical description of the person when they are "on the loose" and wanted by authorities. That is how the USA, Canada, and even fucking South Korea were like when I lived there.

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/five-boys-attacked-with-acid-in-random-train-station-attack-a3255831.html
>>
>>46600
just get it over with already.
>>
>>46600
No one said "refugee", mate.
>>
>>46549
I feel nothing but unbridled anger.
>>
>>46549
Truly they enrich our culture.
>>
>>46600
This is bait.
>>
>>46549
>The man is described as black, with dark hair

Shocking

REFUGEES WELCOME

EVERYONE WELCOME

PLEASE INVADE OUR LAND AND RUIN OUR COUNTRY SO NOBODY CAN CALL US RACIST
>>
>>46669
I know right, we meet to get back to Boudicca, Anglo Saxon are the pure race, fuck all you Danish, norman and Roman invaders, you and your children have no place in england
>>
>>46768
I don't remember the last time I saw 'roman' as a description for someone who killed a conscience store clerk and robbed them of 200 Bing bongs. Maybe that's just me, though.
>>
>>46549
Weren't the terrorists in Paris/Brussels EU nationals?
>>
>>46768
Anglo-Saxons were Germanic tribes that invaded Britain and literally killed the true British aristocracy in the shadow of Stonehenge under the guise of peace talks and sharing the farmland of the British Isles.

That being said, you Germano-Celtic hybrids should know better than this, by now.
>>
>>46826
They were non-European Muslims. A passport doesn't negate someone as a cultural and genetic alien.
>>
>>46768
This is my favourite fallacy used by lefty cucks, the Norman elite invaded centuries ago therefore you had better allow the swarm of rapefugees to suck our economy dry and mass rape our children.

I know your posts was simple bait, but kill yourself either way.
>>
>>46826
They were handed citizenship by traitors, yes. But they weren't Eurpean, they were mudshits.
>>
>>46835
I laughed way too much with this comment. Love it when history anons reck BS anons.
>>
>>46633
get over it you shitskin limey
>>
>>46879
I tip my fedora to you sir.
>>
God damnit Piers, take your sensationalist tripe back to /pol/.
>>
Diveristy is strength! Multicultirism for all white countries! This is just the small price we must pay
>>
>>46549
So Now it isn't just mudslimes doing acid attacks on models, but blacks doing it to white
>>
>>46549
White liberals who deny common sense and interact with strangers of dark skin are making themselves vulnerable to attack. I'm not saying that all colored people are possible aggressors. It's the people who look and act like foreigners to the European appearances and manners. They are among the non-whites who migrated in the masses of 2015 and who are now residing in the European countries at the expense of the taxpayers - those strangers among the masses are resentful and possibly hostile to normal people going about their lives in a given European country. If you're white here's my advice: stay aware and act on common sense.
>>
>>46978
>>47005
kill whitey
>>
>>47355
No shit it's a darkie.
>>
>>47434
The limey got slimey...kekekek
>>
>>46549
He wuz a gud boi, he dindu nuffin.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.