[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle Distorted Military Record
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0
https://theintercept.com/2016/05/25/american-sniper-chris-kyle-distorted-his-military-record-documents-show/
>>
Fucking faggit!
>>
>>46262
Sums up americans perfectly
>>
what a lousy nigger..but he dindu nuffin
>>
Or the additional awards were classified along with the operation on which they were earned.
>>
Why are you faggots so low information? The document sited in the article actually aligns with Kyle.

Get fucked.
>>
>>46764
Exactly. His dd214 states what he does (it actually says he was more decorated than he was claiming) the freedom of information act(place where liberal shill got their info) doesnt include classified ops and medals. So the ones he got on classified ops werent included. Case closed, except now the libs have more ammo to be faggots with to make one of our heroes less important
>>
all my ops are classified prove me wrong faggots
>>
Fellow soldiers (ones who haven't suicided because of his expert psychiatric sessions) said he was full of shit, no surprise there.

>>46764
Who knows? He has been found to be an utter liar in 3 high profile incidents. Why trust him?
>>
>>46262

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0p9aa57ZvE
>>
ITT: people who think Classified and TS clearance operations are placed on run of the mill DD214s. What on earth makes you think that a FOIA request would Dr-class these operations? I'm guessing you think those attending would be free to breach nondisclosure agreements too.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.