[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People Defecate in Public in China with No Shame
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1
File: 1457828844447.jpg (54 KB, 600x378) Image search: [Google]
1457828844447.jpg
54 KB, 600x378
China’s is hoping to lose its image as a sometimes unhygienic country in a widely publicized “toilet revolution“, but it may all be for nothing. Last week, people in two different cases ignored bathrooms to answer nature’s call in some very public places.

On the morning of May 9, an unidentified middle-aged woman was caught on camera defecating in full view by a train station in Dalian, Liaoning.

While some Chinese media have said pedestrians were “shocked” by the woman’s brazenness, the video shows about eight people walking past her without one of them giving her a second look.

And even if the camera didn’t capture the gasps of offended pearl-clutchers just out of view, the woman herself displays a nonchalance towards public defecation that shows no shame. After wiping herself and hiking up her pants, the woman doesn’t furtively sneak away from the evidence of her disgrace; instead, she waits to be handed a plastic bag that she can use to conceal her public transgression.

The next day on the other side of the country, it happened again on a bus in Kunming.

A male commuter is seen on the bus’ suveillance camera rocking back and forth in apparent discomfort, continually touching his belly. When the bus pulls into the terminal station and most everyone disembarks, the reason becomes clear: the man had surreptitiously pulled his pants down slightly and pushed out of his butt the biological remains of what was bothering him.

As new passengers filed onto the bus, each did their best to ignore the intruder in their midst as they each tried to make it to work on time.

Kunming bus driver Zhu Lingmei told a television news reporter that she had “never seen anything like this before in her life.”

There is no Chinese law that expressly forbids people from defecating in public.

https://thenanfang.com/public-defecation-gaining-exposure-recent-outings-dalian-kunming/
>>
This is my new fetish
>>
>>45089
>news
>>
>>45096
poo in loo
>>
>>45096
Are you by chance Indian?
>>
>>45089
>china
>quality of life
shit's not a cause, it's a symptom
>>
india, china, third world...
poo in the loo..
>>
>>45089
>While some Chinese media have said pedestrians were “shocked” by the woman’s brazenness, the video shows about eight people walking past her without one of them giving her a second look.

To be fair, chinks will nonchalantly walk by someone bleeding out and dying in the middle of the street.
>>
Don't people shit all over the beaches in India?
>>
>>45089
Shit like this happens in NYC all the time.
>>
>>45156
If you touch them you pay for it
I can't believe they still have a system that punishes do-gooders. It seems simple to have a clause about helping after the fact, but I guess the chinks are just dumb
>>
>>45166
by chinks
>>
>>45157
They shit EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>45197
uugghh...chinks need to poo in loo
>>
>>45154
China is Second World.
>>
>>45328
poo in loo 3rd world monkey
>>
I see some hypocricy here, guys mind no limits on
mocking pajits, on the same shit chinks ain't getting that much spanking
>>
>>45486

Pahjeets are pathetic in every single possible way; nothing is respectable or good about them, and they deserve all the abuse they get.
>>
>>45089

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>45328
Most. Hong Kong is pretty nice, I hear
>>
>>45486
China is fucked up because it's a social autocracy that promotes low humanity in law. It's pretty much understood why they're terrible.

You and the Rajeets we don't understand, because you're a society with the hallmarks of a modern society but you still practice shit like pooing in streets, shamanic mysticism, the caste system, and forced marriages.

China is oppressed and intentionally ignorant, where as pooinloodians have no such excuse.
>>
>>45528
Hong Kong shouldn't count as the people from there had a century of receiving British culture that nearly lasted into this millennium.
I've got a few friends from HK and they're quite disgusted by the antics of the Mainlanders who come over and shit in streets.
I find it rather disgusting that my country sits back and does nothing to honour its side of the joint declaration and prevent China from violating the place.
>>
>>45195
i kek'd
>>
>>45543
>still practice shit like pooing in streets
>said the people with designated pissing/pooing alleys
>>
>>45597
Wait, are you talking about Indians? I was blasting Indians for that whole paragraph.
>>
>>45626
you sound like a dumb nigger. Both china and india are 3rd world shitholes due to the backwardness and ignorance of their own people
>>
>>45652
Are you mad right now?

India ships out all of their smart people in the hope that they come back to that shithole. China actually has a fair amount of smart people who stay.

It's not hard to see why China would be better than India, even if it's hyper-industrialized and collectivist as fuck. But I guess you can't see that because you're too much of a
>dumb nigger
>>
>>45695 At least we don't shit in the streets like fucking filthy fucking Neanderthals. Fuck Red China and it's limp dick Napoleon syndrome policies.
>>
>>46190
But you do shit in the streets, pajeet. You even have government ordinances telling people which streets to shit on, because before that they would shit everywhere.

Most of the water sources are tainted because people dump buckets of shit into them.
>>
>>45486
Ironically it should be the other way around seeing as India only has this issue due to infrastructure problems while China has no excuse.
>>
>>45328
1st, 2nd and 3rd world are cold war terms. 3rd world was used to describe neutrals
and 2nd worlds were communists
>>
>>46330
Is that so
>>
>>46341
Yupper.
>>
>>45543
>>45695

Indians are dumb and poo, b-but the Chinese only do it cuz communism!

Face it, any mass population in such a concentrated area in this current age is gonna have a lot of poverty and filth

My guess is you're Chinese.
>>
>>45166
I ride the A train everyday and I have not once seen someone shit on the train.
>>
>>46383
chinks are some of the nastiest ugliest yellow niggers...their economic growth is over and they will remain 3rd world filth
>>
fucking nasty soulless creatures

chinks are humanity's number 1 enemy
>>
>>46408
Japs are advanced white chinks. Best out of em all yet they are all depressed and horny for kids
>>
>>45089
At least Indians shit on designated shitting streets
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.