[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
U.S. to schools: Give transgender students bathroom rights
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: WhoLetGirlInBoysLockerRoom.jpg (28 KB, 228x346) Image search: [Google]
WhoLetGirlInBoysLockerRoom.jpg
28 KB, 228x346
That's right kids now you can use any bathroom or shower you like or else the whole school could lose funding. Have fun teens!
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us-to-schools-give-transgender-students-bathroom-rights/ar-BBt14Xp?ocid=spartanntp
"The letter to the schools from Washington said that, to get federal funding under existing rules, a school has to agree not to treat students or activities differently on the basis of sex. That includes not treating a transgender student differently from other students of the same gender identity, officials said."
>>
I know it's nonsense of my behalf but I truly hope the degenerates that do indulge transgenderism rape some girls.

They're proven degenerates. It's not a matter of opinion - go browse any MtF thread on /lgbt/, they're not sensible humans - hell, they're barely human.

I'm just glad I don't have a daughter.
>>
Good
forcing men to go to the women's restroom was retarded as fuck
>>
Obama doesn't give a shit about the country tbh. It's about how many times he can get into the history books
>>
I always wonder what it would be like to enter the wrong locker room without fear of prosecution.
That said I'm sure there will be a number of guys that are beaten for walking in the girls room that claim they were considering being trans.
>>
>>44438
we need unisex shitters
>>
>>44432
Uhh i dont agree with you
>>
>>44467
Porto johns
>>
>>44432
Agreed. He's trying pretty damn hard right now to seem like the good guy in the end.

If he really cared about Cuba and whatever other humanitarian escapades his cabinet can think up, he would've done it a long time ago.

Not that I think America shouldn't be friends with Cuba, it just seems pretty forced tbh.
>>
>>44478
Even the homosexes call you a fag.
>>
>>44432
He will go down in history as the first black president and savior to mankind
>>
This is stupid, why do we have bathrooms for different genders? If someone craps up the men's room, I don't want to be in there. If the men's room is full, I still have to go. Bathrooms for kids makes sense to me so they are separated from adults.
>>
>>44467
This. I don't know why it's so hard for them to just pass a law requiring places to have at least one unisex bathroom.
>>
>>44404
This is what bait like like.
>>
>>44940
That would cost business's more money and cost schools more money.
What I believe it is going to come to sooner or later is doing away with separate bathrooms and just having one that people have to wait in line for.
>>
>>44938
Just have one bathroom that only accommodates one at a time and women and men can wait in line together.
>>
>>44392
Can't wait for this to go horribly wrong.
>>
>>44392
highschool bathroom sex incoming
>>
Why does the US hate its students

Fucking christ this is almost worse than Title IX taking away funding from sports people actually play and giving them to irrelevant women's sports because muh vagina
>>
>>45272
I cant see it happening, maybe horribly right
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.