[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man arrested after teaching pug to do a Nazi salute when it heard
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Sieg Heil.jpg (33 KB, 748x420) Image search: [Google]
Sieg Heil.jpg
33 KB, 748x420
A call centre worker who made a video where his pet pug did a Nazi salute in response to the words, ‘Sieg Heil’ has been arrested.

The film – which featured the dog watching Hitler’s speeches – has been viewed nearly a million times on YouTube.

The video showed pet pug Buddha jumping up on hearing the words: ‘Gas the Jews.’

Markus Meechan, 28, spent the night behind bars after police swooped on his home in Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire, and arrested him on suspicion of a hate crime.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/09/man-arrested-after-teaching-pug-to-do-a-nazi-salute-when-it-heard-the-words-sieg-heil-5870354/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYslEzHbpus
>>
>>43659
>What are jokes
>>
>>43659
Please don't link the metro, it is utterly terrible.
>>
>>43659
>Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire

Well that's a relief, for a moment there I thought this happened in a country that actually mattered.
>>
>>43659
>arrested him on suspicion of a hate crime.

Hate crimes need a victim. But im betting there's a jew somewhere in that town that's crying for attention over this.
>>
>>43672
The dog is clearly the victim.
Xi should be promptly removed to a reeducation kennel, before xir toxic ideas can spread.
>>
>>43659
now I'm teaching my dog this trick. I'll post link if he ever gets it. thanks UK!
>>
>>43672
oy vey that goyim's dog barked at me and gave me PTSD. It was like another shoah.
>>
That dog is my fucking savior
>>
yeah he was on the Alex Jones Show last week
>>
>>43659
The UK is exactly what Orwell warned about.
>>
What a dumb asshole. I feel bad for that dog having such a shit owner who keep harassing him about jews.
>>
Only Trump can stop this madness from coming to the US
>>
>>45023
nah, UK's freedom has been cucked since the times of kings and queens

It seems like Owell's books can best be applied to places that have had many freedoms and then had them slowly removed

As far as I can tell, UK has never had the US's amount of freedom
>>
>>43672
You're crying for attention. Boo-fucking-hoo, faggot!
>>
>>45238
>>45023
You're both wrong.

It's since unification with Scotland.

Note where this happened. I love how when something happens in England you say England, when something happens in Scotland you say England or UK.

No, this shit happened in Scotland, so call it for what it is.

This is Scotland, this is its contributions to the entire UK.

Leftism and statism, Mel Gibson got you all good on the "Freedom" meme.

>>45238
To add, England had far more freedom than the USA has ever had.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rights_of_Englishmen

>Not knowing your own history
>2016
Ameridumbs everyone.
>>
>>43707
This post is an example of what it looks like to be on the losing side of a battle.
>>
>>45451
Mod, pls. What battle?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.