[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US Marine convicted in Philippines on charges of Homicide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-34971925

>US marine guilty of Filipina transgender killing
>>
>>4330
"transgender woman". Anyway it takes a blind and deaf man to not realize you are talking to a trap, if he got that far he should have just left or fucked the inverted penis instead of murdering a degenerate and ruining his life.
>>
>>4330
>murdering someone in another country
>6-12 years in prison

I'm not some sjw, but murder is murder, fucker should get more then that
>>
>>4438

>murder is murder

Except when it's manslaughter, which is what this was.
>>
>>4343

>it takes a blind and deaf man to not realize you are talking to a trap

He was probably blind drunk, and many male asians sound effeminate enough to pass for female easier than white traps.
>>
>>4448
why is it called manslaughter

anytime someone gets convicted of manslaughter I picture them tearing apart their victim but that's not usually the case
>>
>>4454

Who knows? That's what they called it in England when they started codifying the laws.

Accident of history it's not "mankilling" I suppose.
>>
>>4454
I was wondering what the difference between murder and homicide so i googled it:
2 main categories:
Homicide: justifiable, as in self defense, defense of another person, or line of duty.
Criminal Homicide: 3 types
1st, 2nd, 3rd (manslaughter)
1st: murder after a crime such as rape, burglary, arson, kidnapping; or sometimes premeditated (planned)
2nd: similar but shows no premeditation, more of a reaction of emotions
3rd: intention for harm but resulted in death, accidents normally fall into this category, not so much as freak accidents but normally with knowledge that what they were doing was deadly.
http://criminal.lawyers.com/felonies/blogs/archives/2977-the-legal-difference-between-murder-homicide.html
>>
>>4460
wait so what happens if it was self defense

you get convicted of killing the guy trying to kill you

you're guilty of homicide, are there any repercussions then?

like fuck man

>you killed a guy intentionally
>it's murder jail4u

>self defense
>it's fine you're good

what's with all this complicated bullshit
>>
>>4462
idk about other countries but if you were fearing that someone would kill you in that situation and the evidence proves it, you get convicted of self defense and you're fine, but if the evidence shows that you were the instigator (as in person who started the physical ordeal as words alone would not permit someone to kill you in self defense) in the situation when you killed them, its criminal homicide
Its all a perspective of evidence and lawyers, if a lawyer can convince the jury or judge that you were fearing for your life.
>>
>>4463
*in the US
>>
>>4462
>intentionally
as in what exactly? because technically self defense could be considered intent, it depends on if it was malicious intent or not
>>
>>4462

Self defense is a positive defense to the charge of homicide, be it murder or manslaughter.

If you can prove self-defense, then you cannot be convicted of murder.

Basically you admit to the intent to kill him BUT you intended to kill him because you feared for your life, so you're good to go.
>>
>Pemberton was also ordered to pay at least 4.5 million pesos ($95,350; £63,140) to Ms Laude's family.

So he has to pay the family less than $100 for killing the transgender?
>>
>>4519
100,000 dollars.
Learn to read what you quote.

>>4343
You can actually train your voice to sound like the other sex. As for the looks. I guess there's ways, but I haven't really looked into it.
>>
His own fault. How you gonna try to fuck this in a third world country and not assume it used to be a guy? He knew what he was getting in to
>>
>>4462
how was this considered manslaughter though? Am I miss a detail?
>oh shit she was coming right at me with a dick bigger than mine
>was about to die from ass getting ripped
Was the transgender woman trying to hurt him or something?
>>
>>4330
>Filipina
>a
>>
so /news/ is just /leftypol/?
>>
>>5804
It would make sense that lefties interested in discussing politics don't feel comfortable on /pol/.
>>
>>5804
What makes you say that?
>>
if they had sex without him being aware then that is rape by deception. That should be protected and enforced. He should be able to call the police and make a report. That's how you stop these things from happening to unsuspecting men
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.