[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crooked Cops?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: Eugene-Ellison-Little-Rock.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Eugene-Ellison-Little-Rock.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
http://thegrio.com/2016/05/07/family-gets-1-5m-after-little-rock-cops-enters-mans-home-without-warrant-fatally-shoots-him/
>>
>>43218
I'm surprised they got anything. I have seen countless cases of the same story and the cops got off scot free.
>>
>>43218
>http://thegrio.com/2016/05/07/family-gets-1-5m-after-little-rock-cops-enters-mans-home-without-warrant-fatally-shoots-him/

not really sure what would make two off duty cops enter a dwelling unless there was some perceived emergent reason, like domestic violence.
That would explain why they weren't charged.
Some people have to work jobs where an honest mistake results in big problems.
>>
>>43218
also; they didn't need the money clearly. But it's just a nice few million. Yeh right. America's civil suite system is out of control

Laux says that’s the largest settlement in Little Rock history for such a case, and likely the state.
Laux says the apology from the city is more important to Ellison’s sons,
>>
>>43255
It's not that I can't see how something like that could happen, but you can't just call that an honest mistake and let them unpunished.
The article reads "The lawsuit alleged that one of the officers improperly used deadly force by shooting Ellison following an argument and scuffle" and since they won we can suppose this is true. So this could be a simple mistake but it's also a mistake that shows that cop is not adequately trained for his job. They maybe don't deserve to be criminally charged but simply letting them to remain in service like nothing happened doesn't sound like the "safest" solution.
>>
>>43299
None of Americas police are suitably trained for their role. They are all trigger happy lunatics.
>>
>>43337
> <big group of individual> are all <derogatory statement>
>>
>>43347
The statistics speak for themselves. American police gun down unimaginably more people than any other police force in the west.

And there is a new story every other month of them gunning down an innocent. The worst is the one where the female cop gunned down a kid whoa answered his door that she knocked on and handcuffed his sister when she tried t comfort him as he was bleeding out on the ground.

It turns out that she had done it before and both times she was let off scot free.

American police are horrible people and they are above the law.
>>
>>43535
Source please
>>
>The city agreed Friday to pay ... $900,000 ... brings the total settlement ... to about $1.5 million, when added to the agreement reached in April with the apartment complex where the shooting occurred.

Why does the apartment complex get 600k? What possible damage could they have incurred to be worth that much, and if such property damage did occur, why hasn't it been successfully sued for in every police shooting, wrongful or not?
>>
>>43573
don't you know all the water and soap it is used to clean the stench of a dead nigger? plus loss of value on the property.
>>
>>43573
I think the Apt. complex payed the family
>>
>>43255
Accidents and mistakes, lack of intent, do not completely absolve responsibility.
That should be a career-ending mistake.
>>
>>43714
this. They get let off the hook left and right. And it's easy to tell with many by the way they act. Even if they pull you over for a broken tail light some of them will treat you with no respect at all. (I've been pulled over many times for having a shitty car).
>>
>>43337
would you be relaxed enforcing legislation in a country where everyone has agun and most peopl are insane and anti police?
>>
>thegrio
>>
>>43571
>>43535
>>http://www.rawstory.com/2014/07/no-charges-for-ga-cop-with-questionable-past-in-fatal-shooting-of-teen-holding-wii-controller/

The story in reference was when a Georgia police officer killed a kid after he answered the door with a Wiimote. Previously she shot at another kid who was taking off his backpack. Grand jury didn't hold charges against her in both because there was insufficient evidence for manslaughter and reckless conduct, mostly because she realized immediately what she did and had a break down.
>>
>>43573
Don't know how it is in Burgerland, but in Japan, there are websites solely for looking up if/how/when people died in apartments because of superstition, that shit can really affect property value and renter interest.
>>
>>43921
>group I am affiliated with causes problem
>people get angry and defensive against my group
>I have to keep causing problems because people are angry and defensive
>>
>>43921
Some people hating you doesn't give you the right to murder people and yes, they murder countless innocents.

Not good boys who dindu nuffin, actual innocent people.

Do you know why there is this anti-police sentiment? Their unaccountability. They murder and they get off scot free. If they murdered and were punished people would accept it as a mistake, but they are simply let go because le blue line brotherhood.

American police are the biggest cartel in the world.
>>
>>44535
I am actually getting angry reading this. Years of 4chan has desensitised me to most things but this is genuinely making me angry.

Yank cops are fucking scum. Ditto the corrupt courts that let them walk.
>>
>>44631
>Ditto the corrupt courts that let them walk.
Don't forget the shit DAs who often won't even prosecute.
>>
>>43535
my dad got imprisioned for 4 months because the hungarian police thought he killed someone
when they actually got the real killer they didnt say shit just let him out.
no apology nothing
i pray to america or china or russia or whatever that they carpet bomb this shitty vomit filled crater people dare to call a country
just please fucking please anhiliate hungarians off the fucking face of the planet
ty ty
>>
>>43337
Nice hyperbole

Let me try.

All people who indiscriminately hate police are loathsome hippy layabouts who depend upon government handouts for their safety and subsistence while simultaneously criticizing the agents of said government as lunatics.
>>
>>45305
Yeah, or Jamal angry he can't just rape and murder with impunity. In Europe, I hear there's a similar thing going on with Ahmed and his friends...
>>
>>45285
In the US they would have shot him without excuse
>>
There is good cops and bad cops just like people all individuals with good intentions or bad. Example a priest gets caught being a boy molester that does not mean all priests are fucked up. But I hear so many people now a days judging everyone by one bad apple. Without cops and security we would probably be governed by some gang and just get rocked basically.
>>
>>45420
It's true that it's not all or even most cops. But it's not just about individuals, it's about the system that's extremely conducive to corruption and abuse. There are problems with how cops are trained and how they're held accountable when they misbehave.
>>
>>45422
I definitely agree with you and I hope they begin to realize that the real problem in the end is racism in general. But a lot of people we're taught to be that way back in the day. I just hope for the best..
>>
>>45305
I don't hate the police, I hate the American police because they are bloodthirsty cowboys that get away with murder constantly and have an army of morons like yourself defending criminal behaviour like murder.

I bet you justify it as saying they are all just niggers who dindu nuffin when this thread has had examples of straight up murder of white kids answering the door and they got off, and it was the second time they did something like that.

You make me sick.
>>
>>45420
>we would probably be governed by some gang and just get rocked basically.
What is the government for 500, Alex.
>>
>>45429
Found the thug
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.