[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suspect in custody in shootings at mall, grocery store, high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>A frantic 22 hours of mayhem at a school, a mall and a grocery store jolted two counties as it left three dead and three wounded before a suspect was captured Friday afternoon in a Maryland parking lot near the scene of the final killing.

>The arrest of Eulalio “Leo” Tordil, a 62-year-old federal law enforcement officer, followed an intense manhunt that forced Montgomery County schools, government buildings and retail establishments to lock down. Just before 3 p.m., police cruisers rammed Tordil’s silver Hyundai Elantra as it sat parked outside a strip mall. Officers then drew their guns and shouted for him to surrender — just one day after he had allegedly gunned down his wife within view of her daughter.

>Although authorities said he had planned to die in a “suicide by cop,” Tordil soon emerged from the car with his hands up.

>“He gave up peacefully,” said Theresa Doyle, 55, who witnessed the takedown from her car near a Dunkin’ Donuts. “I am still shaking. This could have been so much worse.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/one-person-shot-at-montgomery-mall-in-bethesda-police-say/2016/05/06/f510d2aa-139f-11e6-81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html
>>
I live in Bethesda Moco County and it was pretty scary. All the schools were shut down and no one knew where this guy lives. I live about 3 minutes from where he was arrested.
>>
>>43024
The black cop looks like Mike Brown.
>>
>>43024
Kek, what was the line the NRA was saying after Sandy Hook? "The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is with a good guy with a gun"?

Is their new line gonna be: "The only way to stop a previously good guy with a gun who is now the bad guy with a gun is with another good guy with a gun assuming he doesn't also then become a bad guy with a gun"?
>>
>>43113
Kek, what was the line EVERY LIBERAL IN THE COUNTRY was saying after every single mass shooting in the last 10 years? "Mass shooters are always white males?"

Is their new line gonna be: "Mass shooters are always white males, except when they're not white males, but even so, white males probably made them do it?"
>>
>>43130
Who says the white male thing? The mass shooting in Cali just before Xmas last year was done by a pair of Pakistani's. Genuinely curious who says that.

Wasn't flinging political shit btw, thought it was funny if you over-logically expanded the NRA line into Python-esque logic.
>>
>>43024
>wanted to see Civil War
>this happens
>>
>>43035
He looks pretty badass.
>>
>>43259
Lol, no he doesn't.
>>
>>43259
A bigger, more "adult" mc ride
>>
>>44029
He looks like he should be in a movie.
He's the experienced cop who's too old for this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.