[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the Trumps you can Hitler
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: trumpRoses.jpg (38 KB, 364x710) Image search: [Google]
trumpRoses.jpg
38 KB, 364x710
Trump's brown shorts militia is threatening artists who dare to criticize him. Let's fill his dumpster fire with the shit he deserves.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-hitler-pegasus-street-art_us_572c6ac7e4b016f378955696
>>
>>42978
Hi Bernie.
>>
>>42978
Some interesting comments after the article:
"Trump supporters can't have it both ways: they want to embrace Trump's platform of hatred and xenophobia, but then don't want him to be compared to one of the biggest, hate-filled xenophobes the world has ever seen."

"For eight years Presdent Obama has been refered to as Hitler by the republicans. Now someone calls Trump, a person that ACTUALLY dispays the same traits as Hitler, get called that and people loose their minds"

"Only proves that Trump's followers do not even believe in free speech." - and the constitution
>>
>>43017
>but then don't want him to be compared to one of the biggest, hate-filled xenophobes the world has ever seen.

lel, these people have never been to /pol/
>>
>>42978
>"They're opinions are different from ours!"
>"They're the devil/Hitler!"
>t. far left and far right
>>
>>42978
Bernie shills are confirmed for posting on 4chan, there are screenshots of their r*ddit homepage admitting as such.
>>
>Trump is LITERALLY HITLER YOU GUYS! SERIOUSLY!!!!

This line was unconvincing when it was first shit out, and only becomes more and more unconvincing the more Trump gives serious talks and speeches. These idiots think his talk is all some kind of crypto-racist secret fascism because they're dipshits who aren't even paying attention to the substance of his talking anyway, just liking and sharing soundbites that sound "offensive" to them like the good little drones they are.

The fact that Lefty holdouts are still pushing this line is conclusive proof that they are ignorant fuckwits who get most if not all of their news by skimming headlines and watching John fucking Oliver.

You want "low information" voters? Look no further than the average pearl-clutching, HuffPo-reading limp-wristed faggot. Functionally illiterate queers that are all snark and no substance.
>>
>>42978
Heil Trump
>>
>>43044
I am glad I am not American and I can be sheltered from the world of shit that is coming down the pipe for you and yours.
You want Trump - you got him - you deserve him.
America is rotting from within - you are the victims of your own superficial, once-over-lightly ideological fixations.
>>
>>43047
This is true, but I think a lot of the rotting comes from our willingness to hate ourselves and be guilted into catering to 13% of the population who commits more crime than they can justify.
>>
>>42978
Feeling the bern fellow cuck?
>>
Many of you are soapboxing the opinion that Trump is authoritarian along with other names you may have describing him.
Donald Trump has stated he want's to put America first.Besides being jingoistic I'd imagine the GOP has always been that way.
It's a great strategy to state that the other doesn't look out for you and is filled with hate.What I see in hillary is apathy.I do not believe she knows what she's doing.She says she supports milennials and progressive issues.Trump is very forward progressively as he stands currently.
Hillary has shown in many emails that she's very technologically illiterate and if i had anything to say about her and a free internet she's very dangerous.She's supported the immigration of Migrants(not refugees) to the US.If they come uninhibited they'll bring their culture with them.They do not want to integrate.They want to be around their own.Many are illiterate,have poor morality, have no understanding of the rule of law and they're being brought here when money used to feed and clothe them can be used for ANYTHING ELSE.Along with illegal immigrants they already live outside the law ,though many have good intentions,Illegal immigrants force us to continue experiencing underemployment and many unemployment. if they work here they do not pay taxes on income. If they do not pay taxes they don't have to be payed as the law calls for.Employers of illegals exploit them and they exploit the government.We do not do enough about this.More about muslims... The books of islam are engrained more into our culture than christianity has. Their idea of literacy is knowing the will of allah.Allah commands them to live by his laws. American democracy as it stands is founded on secularism and the will of the people to be free and live under laws protecting the people, rule of law and personal choice. I do not like islamism. I love people but I will not accept the right of people to encroach on our society and claim it for islam.
>>
>>43065
This is the very problem I have.
You progress from responding to criticism of Trump to a diatribe about Hilary.
This is the sort of partisan hatred that is ruining America (plus the fact that anyone can buy an election or cheat).
Everyone takes up a position and blindly hates on everyone else.
>American democracy as it stands is founded on secularism
Holy fuck, my sides. Are you new to politics in the US? It is packed up the wazzo with religious talk and lobbying.
Islam in grained in American culture. Again, wtf?! You must be a troll cause that is only believed by brain-dead, couch potato, semi-literate fucks.
>>
>>43065
>knowing the will of allah.Allah commands them to live by his laws
BTW have you met any fundamentalist Christians lately - they are obsessed with the will of God and living by the "laws" in the bible.

Having a book, engaging in narrow literal interpretations of it, using social control to get everyone to conform are among the very characteristics of fundamentalism - Muslim or Christian
>>
>>43067
response to hillary is not the only point to be had. It's a very big point.At the end in the election do you believe that you're given more choices between two people, you are not entitled to that choice and it's who you believe would be a better choice you should vote for.I'm not pro trump I'm pro truth.I believed in bernie. I didn't support Trump at the beginning.You can call criticism of hillary a diatribe or anything else.My criticism of hillary is based in truth. I believe that trump is at least telling the truth and is not programed to give drull responses to the people. The united states is based on secularism. I'm not stupid it's written into the bill of rights. The first amendment states that. I didn't speak for the "christian taliban' or cite them as an example. My statement on islam being ingrained was mistyped. They certainly believe in islam above else and it's what they believe. I'm not braindead, illiterate or a couch potato. I don't wish to call you names. statements against my character ,appearance or education is not an argument against the points I have made.
>>
>>43068
I am talking about people of a foreign land coming with their language their beliefs and their morality. I am not arguing for christianity or saying some religions are better than others. I'm arguing against islam and making statements saying that some christians are responsible for christian fundamentalism is not a statement arguing for or against islam.
>>
Isn't this a bit silly?
>>
>>43083
Frankly yes and them discussing this in sjw language with blanket statements without substance of policy substance just Literally fucking hitler.If hillary continues to talk about it like this in sjw language she'll be cucked out of the presidency
>>
>>42978

Trump is a

> capitalist
> Businessman
> self funded
> wants sensible trade policies
> wants to control the borders
> bring back American industry

How exactly do the hysterical leftist loons think he's Hitler again?
>>
>>43086
>trump says media is the worst
>political systems rigged
>problem with muslims
>I love the hispanics. trump tower serves the best taco bowls
>trump university
>multiple bankruptcies
>"HES RACIS"
>Throws out protesters from rallies
>take their coats it's ten below
>media shits on him
>he's bad and speaks like a 4th grader
>supported by people who others don't like
>gop wants him gone
>conservatism pre trump is dead
>>
>>43087
Sounds like a typical republican candidate to me.
>>
>>43017
That first one is big because these people aren't supporting him because of his policies, they're supporting him because he seems like a genuine racist and that aligns with their world view. I actually like some of trump's ideas, but he spends so much time pandering to closeted racists that I couldn't possibly support him.
>>
>>43056
The government we have does a lot of pandering to minorities as well. Minor representatives can stonewall bills if it doesn't match party lines.
>>
>>43112
You're a retard. Do you actually think politicians at his level actually believe what they say ? They will say and do whatever gets them the most votes, but aside from that, they only care about their vision of the future and not some retarded opinion you retard.
Do you think Putin gives a singular fuck about gays ? He would probably change the law if he could because it's only a problem for him and his relationship to the west. But the people of russia are traditionalistic and religious, and they take medieval propaganda as fact that they base their life on. God damn you're a retard.
>>
>>43087
You forgot the genocide part.

Ah, fuck, wait, nevermind, he isn't Turkish.
>>
>>43115
But I thought Trump was supposed to be different and genuine? Is he already just another politician?
>>
>>43112
Buzzwords that show you have no real argument.
>>
>>43119
I'm gonna assume this is bait and bite. There is literally nothing wrong with politicians lying about their opinions, as long as they do their jobs. Literally nobody would get elected if everybody was forthright with their opinions. Politicians just spout whatever retarded shit is most popular among the populace .
>>
>>43119
Only Polk got to get away with being perfectly honest.
>>
>>43147
Right, and how is that different from what Trump does?
>>
>>43155
Did you miss the part about me taking the bait ?
>>
>>43026
This. The silent majority doesn't actually want too much of either side. I feel like most people are actually centrist.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.