[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A troll army pro-Trump are taking Reddit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 1
File: trump.jpg (42 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
42 KB, 640x360
Donald Trump is taking Reddit.

Seemingly out of nowhere, the place nicknamed "the front page of the Internet" has been flooded with pro-Trump materials over the past two months.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/04/um-exercito-de-trolls-pro-trump-estao-assumindo-o-reddit.html
>>
>>42954
And obviously this is all some big raid of paid supporters and nut jobs, right?

I fucking hate politics, and I hate these news-blogs more.
>>
>>42954
>link is in mexican
build wall
>>
Fascists gonna face
>>
>>42954
Ironic because Bernie has confirmed shills and they are confirmed to be shitting up 4chan.

The stupid fucks didn't delete their raid plans on their sub r*eddit and pol got ahold of them.
>>
>>42954
The mods/admins on Reddit are SJWs, but the community there is anti-feminist/anti-SJW. Given how much Hillary has played the gender card against Bernie, it's not surprising that so many people on Reddit are backing the anti-PC candidate instead of Hillary "FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" Clinton
>>
>>42954
Are you sad your liberal echo chamber is getting some people with non-liberal ideas?
Fuck off back to your shit hole, plebbitors are not welcome.
>>
>>42954
The admin of /r/the_donald was blackmailed into giving up his mod powers and deleting his account by Reddit SJWs from SRS
>>
Not when Anonymous make his sex tapes molesting children public.
>>
>>43124
>reaction image of black guy confused with question marks
>>
>>42991
>Bernie has confirmed shills
Some proof would be fantastic. I'm all for MAGA but I've never heard of Bernie paying people to defend him on the Internet.
>>
>>43108
I'm not even surprised. Lefties are the biggest fascists around today.
>>
>>42991
>>43136
He's referring to an obviously faked screencap from reddit, allegedly showing that Bernie supporters are paid to shill on /pol/.
/pol/, being the retards that they are, believed it without question
>>
>>43124
They'd still vote for him en masse.
>>
>>43165
>>43136
>>42991
I wish Bernouts were that rational. However, the reality is far worse. They're slaving themselves out for FREE, and willingly and without result or return donating their personal funds to his campaign, sometimes even taking out personal loans to be able to donate more.

Just look at the S4P subreddit, it's a goddamn mess. Every post is either "don't get discouraged by the fact that we cannot win" or "slave yourself out more to bother people over the phone or donate more money". SAD!
>>
I was originally a Bernie supporter, but with trump vs Hillary I'd rather have trump. Would you rather have someone who has a track history of consistent lying, or someone who is politically incorrect and also knows how to get out of bankruptcy? (4 times his companies took a shit). I'm not for any of the candidates, it just comes to a lesser of two evils
>>
>>43058
>reddit
>liberal
>>
>>43181
>Would you rather have someone who has a track history of consistent lying
You say this like it's a quality never before seen in politicians.
>>
Don't be prudish
>>
>>43165
its not that unreasonable since that article came out showing Hillary spent a million on facebook and reddit shills
>>
The echo chamber mentality of various internet sites brings out dedicated supporters. In this case the average person gets to see what's inside the mind of an average anti-government white supremacist extremist.

The unfortunate thing is that now thoughts of bigotry and intentional destruction of society for personal gain are now validated because of growing popularity.
>>
>This is news

Nah OP. Fuck you.
>>
>>43136
>Some proof would be fantastic.
No irrefutable proof, but it's been capped that they've offered to pay for people's proxies to samefag and shitpost on /pol/'s trump threads. Wonder where the cash to do that comes from.
>>
>>43165
Looks like one of the shills found the thread.
>>
>>43216
Link?
>>
>>43165
>He's referring to an obviously faked screencap from reddit, allegedly showing that Bernie supporters are paid to shill on /pol/.

Ahhh makes sense that is was an obvious fake.

Bernie supporters do it for free.
>>
>>43181
I dunno, 4 cases of bankruptcy is a lot. The average person barely survives one, and if they did, then it's usually because they shifted their employees.
>>
>>43187
Reddit is the biggest collection of closeted conservatives that I've ever seen. It's like they aren't even aware that their opinions are rightleaning. The stereotype that all redditors are white middle class males is true as fuck.
>>
>>43301
Naw man. Trump got out of bankruptcy all 4 time, but America got into it twice? Still not out of dept? I'm pretty sure I'd trust him to bring sdome jobs and money back into America. You know. Where he is invested in.
>>
>>43301
>4 cases of bankruptcy is a lot
Not when you consider the fact that Trump has had hundreds of business ventures. And no, that's not an exaggeration. His success rate is absurdly high.
>>
>>43108
How was he blackmailed?
>>
>>43302
I would say it depends on the subrsubreddit, but/r/worldnews is filled with conservatives who are only liberal because they are poor and eventually want a basic income so they can be lazy for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>43223
Whenever I see a racebait thread on /tv/ I shitpost on Trump threads and I'm not even a Bernie supporter. I didn't know I could be making money off this.
>>
>>43306
job growth is already amazing since Obama took office. The unemployment rate is incredibly low right now.
>>
>>43175
>They're slaving themselves out for FREE
That's what any person who supports any political campaign does.
>>
>>43201
top truth
>>
>>43301
Trump himself has never filed for bankruptcy. Four of his corporations have, of which they were never his only corporations.
>>
>>43464
All those (now) part-time burger flipping jobs are great.
>>
Play Nintendo instead colleges have good oppurtunities
>>
>>43464
>being this late to shill for obama
>>
>>43464
You're insane. Nobody in the history of the US has had the economy stagnate as much as Obama has.
>>
>>43431
They found out who his friends and family were and threatened to make his online dealings public. The fact that they're actually proud of this shit is fucking sickening.
>>
>>43464
>unemployment rate incredibly low
>the US Government doesn't count people who have dropped out of employment completely and no longer seeking jobs as "unemployed"

That's why. Labor participation has decreased from 64% to about 61% since the ACA was implemented. These people don't count as "unemployed" even though they are literally "unemployed" because they aren't seeking work.
>>
>all candidates have paid shills all of them
>But my boy trump wouldn't do that, he dindu nuffins wrong
This thread in a nutshell
>>
>>43516

Are you retarded?
The DOW was ~6,200 when he took office and now it's 18,000

That's almost 3x increase you fucking moron.
>>
>>43523
No one has had GDP growth lower than him, you fucknut. Whatever the fuck he's doing is unsustainable.
>>
>>43464
>Obvious bait is obvious
>>
>>43519
Bernie shill.
>>
>>43524
Well you're wrong because of facts. He quadrupled GB.
http://cdn.theatlantic.com/assets/media/img/posts/2015/02/screen_shot_2015_02_04_at_3.55.04_pm/86516141b.png
>>
>>43523
>Start your term at the very bottom of a recession
>People praise you when the economy goes up
When will this meme that the president controls the economy die?
>>
>>43175
Hey Don
>>
>>42980
Literally makes no sense
>>
Attention, chat:

I do not support Trump, Bernie, or Hillary.

Where my libertarianbros at?
>>
>>43221
>bigotry and intentional destruction of society for personal gain
Oh, you mean like all those people who think White Male Fathers are the maximumsatan and who want to destroy a society that was built by them?
>>
>>43221
Nah.
>>
>>42975
>Portuguese
Huehuehuehueh
>>
>>45808
Crying in the corner, because nobody gives a fuck about you. Get with the times, vote for the person who most represents you.
>>
>>45808
I think the idea of a 'wasted vote' is childish, but not voting at all is kinda why the system is so stagnated. Just namedrop some libertarian on the ballot if it means so much to you.
>>
>>45789
I agree, but Obama and congress still raked in a lot of our excess spending. How much were we spending each month under Bush jr?
>>
>>43526
Hillary shill
>>
>>43165
spotted
>>
>>43229
Found the kike
>>
Every time a redpilled community threatens to shift the overton window on plebbit the liberal faggots who own it just end up quarantining and then deleting it. Just look at what happened to coontown when it was growing more popular every single day. Looks like this time around they'll have to quarantine the whole site lel
>>
>>42954
So we can all pretend that we don't go to Reddit, but anyone who's been there knows that this is true. Of course, they're not paid shills, but /r/donald started out as a /pol/ beach head. The best term I've seen for it is "shitposting squatting."

It's funny, because its Reddit's own site rules and policies that allowed this to happen. The upvote system ensures that low effort posts flood the website when everybody is clicking those arrows.

Unfortunately it's a two-way street. /pol/ has become even more idiotic because of a flood from Reddit that we haven't seen since at least Zimmerman. Thankfully it's "contained," for the most part on /pol/. /news/ is probably safe because of the no image rule and slower activity. There have been pushes on /his/, but thankfully /pol/ dismissed it as some leftist shithole right from the get go.
>>
>>43523
the DOW is the most meaningless index available.
>>
>>42970
It is all /pol/ and their Reddit colony r/TheDonald
>>
>>46455
Liberals are the worst fascists around today.
>>
>>46632

This
>>
>>46556
This is a Bernie shill.
>>
>>42975
Build firewall
>>
>>42970

It is far, far worse that that. Hillary or Trump, the election system is undeniably rigged and controlled by conspirators in both parties. It's Wall Street thug vs. Wall Street thug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RBNd0FiqAw

I hate politics too. But when fear is this widespread, healthcare is this expensive, and economic mobility is this low, what choice do we have but to use our voice? America is not only the home of binge drinking but binge politics every four years as well. In that way we are uniquely doomed to see the rise of dictatorship, two-party or otherwise.
>>
>>46556
>It's funny, because its Reddit's own site rules and policies that allowed this to happen. The upvote system ensures that low effort posts flood the website when everybody is clicking those arrows.

Reddit claims to be a purveyor of freedom and free speech, but they are just as bad as /pol/. The moderation is completely uncompromising, and the voting algorithm is intentionally left opaque. They also shadowban, which is frankly a dehumanizing measure. Reddit manipulates their own incompetent system to give the appearance of credibility to advertisers, just as /pol/ exaggerates their small numbers with spam and gestapo tactics for their own crooked agenda.

The fact that /news/ is relatively stable in its current form give me hope though I don't expect it to last. Real changes happens outside with real people, not on some imageboard filled with lonely miserable people who perpetuate their own suffering.
>>
So, there still remains one place at least where the old saying still holds true.

Trust nothing you see, my friends. Those who would deceive are possessed of profound awareness and near-eldritch comprehension of our minds. Remember that we only ever see the very tip of the iceberg, and that these figureheads themselves are mere unknowing pawns.

We are so few now. Once this was common knowledge, now we are drowned in the sea of information.
>>
The old man who punched the protester was a plant. Every single liberal plant meant to make Trump look bad has absolutely no effect.

This election is all about who hates Hillary vs. who would never vote Republican no matter what. In the end Trumps "always winning" philosphy will cause him to lose, as his supporters won't be afraid of him losing, and will not turn out to the voting booths in the same numbers as Hillary supporters. Trump supporters view the election as a reality TV show, and if they could vote by calling in, Trump would win by a landslide.
>>
>>46716
>We are so few now. Once this was common knowledge, now we are drowned in the sea of information.

Oh captain, my captain ;_;7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6y2Y9i5Sj0
>>
>>43523
Quantitative easing is working out great for the banks that are taking free money and putting it into the stock market... yep nothing wrong here...
>>
>>45808
Nominating Gary fucking Johnson... again.
>>
>>43302
>Everyone who doesn't agree with my radical patriarchy smashing witch hunt agenda is a white conservative heterosexual cis-male shitlord

This doesn't sound like a biased feminist opinion at all.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.