[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
London conquered: Sadiq Khan is the first Muslim mayor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
https://www.rt.com/uk/342106-sadiq-khan-london-mayor/

>Sadiq Khan wins London election, becoming first Muslim mayor of major Western city

>Khan is now widely seen as the most powerful Muslim in Britain, with a budget of £17 billion to spend on the capital

https://www.londonelects.org.uk/im-voter/election-results/count-progress-2016?contest=23
>>
>Labour wins
So how is this news?
>>
London was lost a long time ago. I'm honestly surprised the Muslims didn't reach office sooner.
>>
good bye england
>>
>>42912
Not even Islam came save London from itself. Poor Muslims, trying to make political progress only to get stuck running the world's worst city.
>>
>>42912
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3572015/Sadiq-Khan-branded-unfit-London-Mayor-emerges-called-moderate-Muslim-s-Uncle-Toms.html#v-306812731135312909
>>
god F the queen
>>
If it's any consolation, the mayor of london is a token/trophy job at the most. His job consists of smiling for photos and having other politicians approve developments and letting him rubber stamp them for big fat budgets. They could easily shoot down anything he proposes if they wanted. Expect the tories to be doing a lot of that out of spite
>>
>>42912
A reminder that he called moderate muslims traitors to the religion, so he endorses extremism.
>>
>>42966
It's the principal though, he is clearly a very dangerous person who straight up tells muslims to be extremists. He should be in a jail cell, not the face of London tot he world.

But the fact that there are enough people who know this and vote him to win such a position tells us just how riddled with fifth column London is.
>>
>>42913
how is it not news?
>>
Britains conquered so many countries in her prime, let someone else take the torch now. What goes around comes around, its called karma.
>>
>>43082
I love your logic. So you'd be happy enough to have someone from a country your leaders once conquered attack you because of karma even though you were never involved? I don't recall invading india or bomb a small iraqi village. But I should totally be killed for it.
Am I getting it right?
>>
>>43100
You can't argue with an idiot.
"They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
>>
>>43082
>>43100
>>43102
He's a retard, but he does have a point. I think westerners deserve this chance at the darwin awards. Let them show us what they got.
>>
>>43020
Being different race doing y thing shouldn't be news.

Nobody should care what the fuck this guy does in his personal life, rather they should focus on his platform and work ethic.
>>
I got some feeling.. that this guy is just another illuminati puppet.
>>
Sorry but being the first Muslim mayor of a city that has had only 2 elected mayors is not a massive thing.

Boris Johnson was the first Mayor that went to Eton

And Ken Livingstone was the first Mayor who was a Nazi.

It is easy to be the first of something when it has been around for only 16 years.
>>
>>42912
The fifth column wins another battle.
>>
>>43082
This is bait.
>>
>>43110
Rasheed.
>>
>>43082
When can I expect Englishmen to be running Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo and Rome?
>>
>>43134
It's the principle of it more than anything. He said a lot of pro-terrorist nonsense and there are enough people that agree with that to vote him into power.

That is the awful thing about this.
>>
inb4 nothing happens
>>
>>43151
what Englishmen?
>>
http://app.apeo.co/16gebn5
>>
as long as religion does not dominate this mans life (i would say the same for a christian or jew) and he has a wstern view of society i think it will be alright.
>>
>>43110
They should certainly care considering how much his personal life informs his public life which will influence his platform and work.
>>
>>43742

i would care if his islamic beliefs seemed to affect his political beliefs/actions in a noticeable way

but every time i've ever seen him say or do anything there hasn't been anything to distinguish him from any other boring centre-left politician

stories can be posted about how goldsmith has said he has associations with extremist muslims, but when some of the muslims actually named then turned out to be have campaigned for the conservatives it all seems a load of bullshit
>>
>>42998
>>42998

He never did this. He called HIMSELF and people who agree with him uncle toms.

The guy is a slimeball and liar, but a true not-really-religious moderate.

Rightist common knowledge is so retarded sometimes.
>>
>>42923
Lol
Top Post
>>
RIP London
>>
>>43827
>extremist apologist
Why are lefties doing this?

Look,immigrants DON'T care about you
They don't care about the country,about the people
They piss on their "responsibilities"
They're not victims for you to patronize

Just stop defending madfarts,ok?
No need to virtue signal here.Nobody can click like on your post.
>>
>>43827
>The guy is a slimeball and liar, but a true not-really-religious moderate.
He literally apologized for calling moderate muslims "uncle toms". He never denied the accusations.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.