[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
US to grant Israel largest military aid package in history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1421359584158.jpg (11 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
1421359584158.jpg
11 KB, 280x180
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160427-us-to-grant-israel-largest-military-aid-package-in-history/#.VyZUmb-MGSn.twitter

>The United States currently gives Israel $3.1 billion annually in military aid, but Israel wants to increase it to $5 billion a year.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu hinted that he would wait for Obama’s successor to get what Israel wants.

US Vice President Joe Biden warned Netanyahu during his last visit to Israel last month that the aid package would be “smaller than what Israel seeks”, but stressed that the amount will reflect the security needs of the country.
>>
How come I don't hear Trump talking about this?

Israel has the US wrapped around their finger. Nobody can be elected to any office without pledging allegiance to Israel.
>>
>>42905
And yet it isn't enough for them and they want more....
>>
>>42906
Trump Sucks Israel's dick just as hard as every one else. The least Zionist candidate is Sanders, oddly enough.
>>
>>42908
How is it that every man that want to be president has to bow down and kiss the ring of these people?

I know all the jew memes but it's like they like bowing down.
>>
>>42905
Why do they need so much? They have the greatest defence system in the world to protect themselves from common terrorist. They're already at world war 3 level equipement so why not boost economy or edcuation or entertainments?
>>
>>42943
They are forced to buy American military equipment and goods only.

So kickbacks.
>>
>>42905
Why the fuck does the US pay for "the security needs of the country"? People bitch about NATO when they reciprocate defense but are OK with Israel getting free money?
>>
>>42947
Isreal is our ally in the middle east. They won't move because muh holy land. We give them weapons and they defend our foothold there.
>>
>>42948
>Isreal is our ally in the middle east

I wish this meme would die. Allies have to help each other, Israel only fucks us over repeatedly.
>>
>>42948
The US has many allies in the mideast i.e. turkey, saudi, uae etc who actually pay for their weapons and protection...israel is the biggest welfare ghetto on earth
>>
>>42965
See >>42945

>>42950
Well they did sell military tech to China so jsut remember that anon.
>>
>>42905
>Israel is a great country full of inventors and geniuses!
>more money pl0x

They are a fucking parasite people
>>
>>42948
Israel has fucked over the USA countless times.
>>
>>42996
>Isreal
>Western Hemisphere
*fidged those numbers there for u big guy*
>>
>>43160
Welp, the jidf is back.
>>
>>42908
>The least Zionist candidate is Sanders
Thats because he is a dirty jew liar
>>
>>42945
>>42968
>Israel is forced to buy U.S. weapons

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no. Israel is obligated to CONSIDER U.S. weapons first, but if they decide there are better options from other countries, they're allowed to take them.
>>
You guys realize Israelis help America by building amazing weapons, right? This is pocket change we're giving them. Get over yourselves with your anti-jew shit. I rather be allies with the jews than a fucking sand nigger.
>>
>>43439
>not realizing the Israelis give the U.S. more trouble than their worth
>>
>>43439
jews are the worst sandniggers
>>
>>43439
>We give them billions of dollars so they can build weapons to sell back to us
Thank you greatest ally.

It's not like we could just create a government-owned weapons manufacturing company and use the money to develop and build them ourselves and have free weapons at the end of it.
>>
>>42911
Because they hold dominance in Congress and wall street. If you fight from the start you do not get anywhere.
>>
>>43439
>question why a first world country is getting G all of our money when we can build our own weapons and test them on innocent children ourselves
>anti-jew shit
JIDF pls go the fuck home
>>
>>43496
But you can't test them on human in America, that's why they need to do the human test on Israel.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.