[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Trump'sArmy.jpg (108 KB, 635x467) Image search: [Google]
Trump'sArmy.jpg
108 KB, 635x467
http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2016/05/04/3775204/trump-economic-policies/
>>
>>42766
RIGHT ON BROTHER!!!!!!!
>>
I think must of us know his plans are baloney.

Of course know that he is the nominee he can drop this tough talk and pull out his actual plans.
>>
I for one am looking forward to when he builds the wall and deports all the beaners.
>>
>>42780
Kek

Hope you plan on teaching your kids Spanish.
They'll need it.
>>
>>42788
You know from a purely outside perspective, the Americans are right with you people having this attitude.

You appear to be terrible immigrants who don't integrate and expect the host to accommodate you.

You are muslim tier.
>>
>>42817
b-b-but muh multiculturalsms! das racis mane! #KillAllBacon
>>
>>42817
His attitude aside it's wise advice.
Our children will grow up in a very different country than the one we know today.

And our grandchildren?
Well if there is even a country anymore.
>>
Cancer
>>
>>42780
I.e. I'm an idiot who falls for big mouth theatrics. Just like trump and his hot air balloo, you are someone who doesn't understand the consequences of actions and is incapable of conceiving things beyond your immediate perception. This baffoon and his 'policies' are as unrealistic as they are harmful to the very people that fervently support it--the irony.
>>
It's like hes trolling America to instigate a civil war... except I don't believe hes actually smart enough to know what hes actually fucking doing.
>>
>>42833
I think it's just a good idea to know two languages fluently. I've thought about moving to a foreign country before I have kids because of that. That's the best we can do until Unification Day and we only need to speak either English or (most likely) Cantonese.
>>
>>42766
>retarded article
>b-but G-GDP will fall guis :^)
>ignoring GDP per capita which will rise
>For purposes of comparison, note that the decline in real GDP during the Great Recession was quite similar – 6.3 percent. This suggests that real GDP would be about $1.6 trillion lower in 2034 than CBO’s baseline estimate.[45]
>1.6 trillion in 16 years
>implying they can make such accurate predictions
>implying The Great Depression is a reasonable comparision to Presidency under Trump

>>42775
>socially pressuring weaklings to agree with you
>implying you're not shilling
>>42869
>hur dur buzzwords and ad hominems
>it won't work guys, cuz i say so
>>43271
>civil war
absolute shills or just retards
>>
Atleast Trump would be smart enough to hire people qualified for their position not because of political reasons.
Obama hired former REI executive to Secretary of Interior.
elevated Rob Malley, the NSC [National Security Council] Coordinator for the Middle East and North Africa.
Hired some muslim cuntbag to be in charge of the muslims being immigrated here.
should I go on?
>>
>>43700
Obama is a "community organizer" who came out of Illinois, perhaps the most politically corrupt State, as a US Senator without ever combating a single instance of said corruption.
He was either complicit in it, or woefully incompetent.
>>
>>43700
>Trump solution on cyberwar against ISIS:
>"Just ask Bill Gates, he'll figure out something."
>>
>>43711
Framed differently, this isn't a bad solution. Consulting with private enterprise would probably help deal with the problem more effectively than some dry-hand-washing governmental committee. And that's why the US all ready does it.
Not that Bill Gates would be the first person to consult, that is.
>>
now give me a picture of a feminist "Hillarys army"
>>
I think the biggest achievement this guy actually got is that he somehow managed to persuade people that he's not an establishment candidate, or that he's in any significant way different from the other republicans who were up to debate.
>>
>>43725

Get China to do it. After all, that's where North Korea learned.
>>
>>43753
you're joking right? the difference between Trump and the other candidates are pretty blatant. it's why all the establishment republicans are refusing to participate in the convention and being whiny babies
>>
Bunch of fags ITT
>>
>>43271
That's funny because most people who oppose trump don't own guns.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.