[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poland declared half ofLithuania as own territory.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
http://www.kresy.pl/wydarzenia,spoleczenstwo?zobacz/wilno-pod-flaga-bialo-czerwona-foto

Poland declared half of Lithuania as own territory. the declaration was supported by thousands people marching in demonstration in Wilnus/Wilno. people demand rights as an ethnic majority of Lithuania and Anschluss to Poland. this is not only ironically because Lithuania is a biggest east european country with neonazi goverment trying to genocide russian population, but also one of biggest supporters of anti russian propaganda and ukrainian neonazis and oligarchs. Lithuanian nazism is backstabbing the Lithuanians and now from surprisingly new direction.
>>
>>42694
>that whole post
Don't know anon, normally I would just tell you to fuck off to Reddit but you're just making the bait too obvious
>>
>>42694
>kresy.pl
Nigga please.
>>
>>42694
>waaaaahh, muh naaazziiis
Reedit misses you, go back.
>>
http://www.larouchepub.com/hzl/2016/4319_obama_seeks_war.html

Related.
>>
>>42694
>trying to genocide russian population

this is what subhuman ruskies believe
>>
>>42696
I gather this is not the best news source, right?
>>
>>42784
This is low-tier, nationalistic webpage, it's filled with bullshit and conservative propaganda.
>>
>>42792
Ah, so newscources typical of /pol/erinas and their ilk.
>>
>>42694
Your mom claimed that she had only your dad's penis in her mouth
But in reality, she doesn't even know which magical wand made you
>>
>>42694
Damn now the polish are gonna take all of Lithuania as their own land and beat the shit out if Russia lol
>>
>>42694
>Poland
>invading
>not Germany

I guess we can't have everything
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.