[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greenpeace leakes major portions of TTIP Trade Deal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: merkel-ttip[1].jpg (116 KB, 1240x878) Image search: [Google]
merkel-ttip[1].jpg
116 KB, 1240x878
http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/ttip-leaks-shocking-what-are-they-eu-us-deal-a7010121.html

>The documents show that US corporations will be granted unprecedented powers over any new public health or safety regulations to be introduced in future. If any European government does dare to bring in laws to raise social or environmental standards, TTIP will grant US investors the right to sue for loss of profits
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/03/world/europe/ttip-greenpeace-leak-trade-deal.html

>In Germany, the newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung reported that the documents showed that the United States was threatening to prevent the easing of export controls on European cars in an attempt to compel Europe to buy more American agricultural products.

>The French newspaper Le Monde, which has also reviewed the documents, said there were no signs that European negotiators were ready to make concessions, and that the documents did not suggest that the Europeans desire or need the deal more than the Americans do.

>According to The Guardian, which reported that it was provided the leaked documents by Greenpeace, the documents reveal “irreconcilable” differences in several areas: the use of animal testing for cosmetics; efforts by the Americans to give corporations like BASF, Nestlé and Coca-Cola more say in trade talks; and, potentially, an effort to expand the number of genetically modified foods that are sold in Europe.

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/press/releases/2016/Greenpeace-Netherlands-releases-TTIP-documents/

http://ttip-leaks.org/
>>
>>42134
America is a cancer upon the Earth.
>>
>>42154
If only King George III could have kept his shit together 240 years ago then none of this would be happening.
>>
>>42154
>>42157

Seems like EU regulations on research are retarded. No wonder your companies suck ass
>>
>>42167
Not really, they just protect consumers before profit, unlike in America.
>>
I thought it was called the TPP?
>>
>>42185
That's the Asian version
>>
Guys, Facebook blocked my Account...what should I do?? They want to see an ID Card of me?!? Are they fuckin stupid?!?
>>
>>42197
That's why /b/ stopped doing facebook raids, you need to verify all new accounts using either a telephone number or credit card information.

Your best bet is to get a burner phone. Fuck giving Zuckerstein any more information.
>>
>>42154
Just wait until we make it great again, anon
>>
Hello,

If I may plead autism for a moment.

I am worried that people from the countries do not understand the political situation in the U.S. at the moment. As I am a faggot with no life, I have read several of these documents and a shining example is the TPP leak on WikiLeaks from November.

https://wikileaks.org/tpp-final/

Please read section 16 and do your best to evoke autism because that is what you need to filter through the turds.

Anyway, my point is thus, we the American people have about 1-5% say in what policies we enforce due to corporations influence on politics.

Do not divide us against corruption because of nationality. Fuck the cunts that are laughing at us because we are poorer faggots.

But alas, I have no-life. Let me know if you want more specifics about corrupt documents. I have had to talk with lawyer friends to understand a lot of them, but basically they are contrived in such a way to make us get fucked without corporations needs being blatant.
>>
>>42266

Only American youth are exempt from judgement on that part. Anyone else has been active throughout the period of America's decline into its current state. The older they are, the more responsibility they have for continuously poor choices (unless stated otherwise) or simply apathy.
>>
>>42266
You are to blame because you elect the people who take bribes from corporations.
>>
>>42134
I don't understand. One of the big boasting points of the EU is that there are more of us so we have a bigger voice. Shouldn't this have resulted in a more EU biased deal from a pure numbers perspective? 300m vs 500m.
>>
>>42295
The majority of the country is extremely ignorant, yes. But it is easy to take advantage of the ignorant. And if you are ignorant, how should you know to question what you do not know exists.

There are a multitude of organizations in action as we speak. I fear corporations will get desperate as we remove money from politics.

I think their endgame is to become international bodies that cannot be governed by any country.

>the U.S.'s largest firms already have a higher GDP than a large number of countries combined.
>>
Good, fuck the government.
>>
I am making a reply
>>
>>42134
It's as if Europeans like contracting economies, negative interest rates, and rampant unemployment. It's as if Greenpeace would prefer for Europe to be more dependent on trade with undemocratic, polluting, and worker exploiting nations like Russia and China.
>>
>>42223
Google is doing the same.
And burner phones are unavailable in my country.
They are even trying to make them illegal.
>>
>>42360
Christ.
>>
>>42134
>Leak

Wait, we still didn't know what was fucking in the treaty? What the hell was Obama doing shilling for it in Europe before it was even released?
>>
>>42396

In related news Obama was writing editorials for the related TPP in the Washington Post today. Apparently he has nothing better to do than talk about how great his secret agreements are without actually mentioning what's in them.
>>
>>42305
"What is this Nestlé Gear?"
"Nestlé Gear? I don't know, Snake."
>>
I see from this article that TTIP would allow American corporations to destroy the NHS:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/666769/save-nhs-eu-referendum-brexit-doctor-warn-Angus-Dalgleish

That's fucking horrific. Why is the TTIP so one sided to the Americans?
>>
>>42541
>"Why is the TTIP so one sided to the Americans"
Its not the civilians, its corporations. We are trying to remove money from politics.
>Its not easy
>>
so essentially if this is signed we live in an earlier version of the shadowrun-universe?
>>
>>42326
This.
>>
>>42578
This here.
This whole legislation is to define corporations as persons on a world scale.

I'm starting to think that the globalism is the Communism Marx and Engels were debating, and thereby removing any blame or interest in global speculation...which was the class that Marx and Engels belonged to.
>>
I hate TTP but Greenpeace cucks are just making shit up for envirocucks
>>
>>44271
I don't really want to live in a cyberpunk universe
>>
To clear up any confusion with people,
TPP: Between America and Asia
TTIP: Between America and Europe

Both are equally shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.