[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reporters from FoxNews and HuffPo brawl after White House Dinner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ChWPrpFXEAESFwL.jpg large.jpg (100 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
ChWPrpFXEAESFwL.jpg large.jpg
100 KB, 1024x768
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/fox-news-huffington-post-reporters-brawl-white-house-dinner-article-1.2620851

>Two reporters at the White House Correspondents’ Association dinner — one with the Huffington Post, the other from Fox News — clashed in an all-out fight early Sunday, bringing some brutality to the swanky event known among media folk as “nerd prom.”

>The real-life “Anchorman” fight between HuffPo Washington bureau chief Ryan Grim and Fox News personality Jesse Watters erupted at an MSNBC afterparty. Naturally, at least one fellow journo captured the conflict and posted a picture of it on Twitter.

> Grim told the Daily News he started the confrontation when he approached Watters, phone in hand. Watters is best known for his ambush-style interviews — including one for former Think Progress managing editor Amanda Terkel, who wrote an essay calling the experience harassment. Terkel is now at the Huffington Post.

>Grim said he wanted to give Watters a taste of his own medicine.

> “I approached him with my phone filming, and I said, 'Hey, I have Amanda Terkel over here. Do you want to apologize for ambushing her years ago?'” Grim told the News in a phone call.

>“He wouldn’t walk the five feet over to apologize to her.”

>Watters tried snatching the phone, Grim said, and the HuffPo reporter had to snatch it back. Nearby reporters broke up the battle within moments.
Other coverage:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/reliable-source/wp/2016/05/01/nerdy-fight-breaks-out-at-whcd-afterparty-between-fox-news-and-huffington-post-reporters/
>>
>>42127
So the huff post faggots aren't just clickbait merchants, they legitimately are white knight betas.
>>
>>42158
Jesse Watters is a notorious and outspoken troll and "ambush" reporter. What was he doing at the MSNBC afterparty?
>>
>"Hey, I have Amanda Terkel over here. Do you want to apologize for ambushing her years ago?"

the correct response would have been

"If that's a MAN over there that you keep terkeling, the correct pronoun is HE, shitlord."
>>
>>42127
>“nerd prom.”
>t-these liberal socialites and journalists are one of y-you guys, I s-swear
>>
>>42127

huffington post is one of the biggest jokes on the internet
>>
>>42173
Drinking? They did call it "nerd prom"
>>
>>42211
Fuck you Carlos
>>
>>42338
I don't think you understand. Jesse Watters shouldn't have been anywhere near the MSNBC afterparty. That's like sending cats to the dog pound. The fact that he really was there means either he was looking for trouble and found it, or that someone lured him there under false pretenses.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.