[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man in Panda suit threatens to blow up Fox News station if flash
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/28/fox-baltimore-station-evacuated-after-man-threatened-to-set-off-bomb.html
>>
>>41443

R9K ?
>>
Where do I get panda suit? Also why do panda bomber threads keep getting deleted?
>>
What was on the drive?
>>
>>41457
A thread from /b/
>>
How long before someone connected the dots to that new George clooney movie for the bombers inspiration?
>>
>>41461
Oceans 23?
>>
>>41464
http://youtu.be/qr_nGAbFkmk
>>
>The bomb strapped to his chest was just a motherboard with wires connecting to chocolate bars
He managed to set his car on fire?
>the contents of the drive detailed a government coverup involving black holes and the sun
Sounds pretty /x/-tier
>>
He's going to be dropping KNOWLEDGE BOMBS in general population
>>
>>41637
Black hole sun
Won't you come?
>>
And wash the rain awaaaay
>>
Panda Panda Panda.
>>
Publicity stunt for new aco album
>>
>>41443
will the information be released or did the dumb cunt let the Jews get their hands on it?
>>
So Sadpanda turned into an angry panda?
>>
>>43371
my first thought as well
>>
>>41764
And wash away the rain
>>
It must have been pandamonium down there at the station.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.