[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not without my daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1230-na-missing-kids.jpg (27 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1230-na-missing-kids.jpg
27 KB, 620x349
Am I supposed to feel sorry for this oilburner?

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-doctor-wanted-for-abducting-his-children-located-in-iran

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has said the return of the children is a priority for his government.

After he left Europe, Saren Azer took the children to a village in Kurdistan in Iraq, just kilometres away from ongoing fighting. It is unclear when he took the children to live in Iran.

Alison Azer said she has received emails from residents in Mahabad, informing her the children have been seen in public and that they are under the care of her former husband’s mother, Aysheh Pendareh, and two of his sisters, Shahla Mahmudi-Azer and Maheen Mahmudi-Azer.

“Saren is trying to integrate into Iranian society,” Alison said.

the two separated more than three years ago after Saren talked about moving the family to the Middle East and having the children accompany him to war zones. Alison said he also became increasingly strident in his views regarding Islam.

Saren Azer was legally permitted to leave Canada with the children on a trip to Europe. But when he didn’t return, the courts granted full custody of the children to Alison and the warrant was issued for his arrest.
>>
>>41428
Good riddance.
>>
Come on Trudeau. You're a fucking mess. Just fuck my country up fam.
>>
So the Canadian intelligence agency said he had terrorist connections, but random citizens and some pandering politicians were able to overrule it.
Shameful, but an important part of diversity.
>>
>>41437
>>41428
No, you're supposed to feel sorry for the damn kids, who are now forced to live in a third world shithole with their religious nut of a father.
>>
>>41534
3rd world shit hole. It won't be long until all of what was once a 1st world country will be just as bad. Political correctness is fucking the world over. Europe will be the first to fall. STOP HAVING KIDS you are not bringing them into the world you grew up in.
>>
>>41812
Bump
>>
>>41812
>STOP HAVING KIDS
Yeah, the opposite is true. You should have kids.
>>
>>41428
Is Oil burner a woman who fucks muslims or a woman who fucks jews?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.