[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pope REJECTS Christian refugees Takes Muslims instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1461018553234.png (481 KB, 519x567) Image search: [Google]
1461018553234.png
481 KB, 519x567
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3550138/Betrayed-Pope-Lesbos-Christian-brother-sister-desperately-disappointed-told-rescued-Holy-Father-left-red-tape.html
>Roula and Malek Abo fled Syria fearing ISIS would kill them for their faith

>The siblings made treacherous journey to Lesbos, where they are stuck

>Thought their luck had changed after offered passage to Rome with Pope

>But because they arrived on April 1 - 10 days after EU deal to send failed asylum applications arriving in Greece from Turkey back, they are stuck

>Spokesman for charity Sant'Egidio called the siblings' case 'regrettable'

>He added the ultimate decision over who was picked was up to the Vatican, which declined to comment

>Neither the Vatican or the charity would confirm the selection process
>>
Deus vult
>>
>>41090

The Pope has forsaken us.

Imagine this shit happening in 1095

>"The Saracens are peaceful people!"

>"Be tolerant, they are enriching Iberia with their presence!"

>"The Jizyia is merely a fraction of what the Iberians should actually pay when it comes to what the Saracens give back to them!"

>"SARACENS WELCOME!"
>>
>>41092
I'd say "Then everyone makes a crusade to overthrow Rome" but they did that, didn't they.
>>
>shattering that faithful qt's heart

Pope confirmed for jewish reptilian overlord
>>
>>41085

That's what Jesus would have done.
>>
this isn't the real pope btw
>>
>>41126

this
Ratzinger was forced out, he is the real pope:

http://www.maurizioblondet.it/ratzinger-non-pote-ne-vendere-ne-comprare/
>>
Reading the article, I don't see anywhere that the pope rejected anyone. It had to do with asylum policies and when the two showed up. I fail to see how it was the pope's desire, or fault.
>>
>>41085
>The Pope didn't take everyone
>That bastard

The true story is the REAL refugees (Christians and Muslims) can't get asylums because of the human trash migrants flooding in from various parts taking up all the spots. These filth don't come for safety, work, or even out of admiration for European culture. They're coming for free welfare benefits, to conquer in the name of Wahhabism, or due to exaggerated Facebook gossip of horny Swedish sluts desperate to sex them up if only they were there. They go around trashing the place, stealing, mugging, attacking, harassing and raping all while hiding behind the cry of "Islamophobia" to get away with it. Most of these fuckers won't even give their birthday let alone identify themselves when they get here.

#RefugeesWelcome_HumanTrashFuckOff
>>
>>41145
This.
>>
>>41145
Fuck them all, they are all filth.
>>
>>41145
>morgan freeman voice
He's right you know.
>>
Those christian refuguees didn't have any papers to prove their identity what so ever. Fucking flooded by dimwits this thread is.
>>
>>42951
What, like the muslims and all of the others who burn their documents before they reach Europe so they can claim to be Syrian and thus refugees?

For someone who complains about dimwits you sure come across as one.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.