[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
American Elections Rigged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: bernie.jpg (180 KB, 1280x1656) Image search: [Google]
bernie.jpg
180 KB, 1280x1656
http://usuncut.com/politics/election-issues-primary/

American elections rigged! Clinton voters participate in illegal campaigning and Sanders options sabotaged! Pictorial and video evidence in article!

Whether or not you support Sanders or even care about the Democrats, this is a clear showing of corruption in American politics.
>>
We know already.

Clearly nobody gives a fuck.
>>
>>40990
We know, that's why all of us will vote for Trump just to see the country burn to the ground.
>>
>>41045
you just convinced me to vote for trump
>>
>>40990
>American elections rigged!

Remember when the US right tried to argue that elections were fucked up and the left decried it as a conspiracy theory?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>41237

can you remind us when that happened? can you link us?

the only thing i remember is republican leaders pushing for "less polling stations, no same day registration, reduced early voting, reduced voting hours, state issued photo id, and so on"
>>
I really think Hilary has that stuff rigged.. they even changing the dollar bills to women to get things going for her.
>>
>>41233
This is a legit reason why many are voting for him, me, now you included
>>
>>40990
>>41028
>>41045
>>41256
So would Bernie be 500 delegates behind instead of 800 if not for muh rigging?
>>
>>40990
if it comes down to hillary vs trump im trump
>>
>>40990
How is this even news? US has been rigging their elections for decades by now
>>
>>41275
I thought it was just new york?
>>
>>40990
Bernie and Trump and the only real options because

-They're genuine
-No dirty background
-Actually caring about AMERICANS ,in different lines of thought,but still caring
-Absent ill intent

Now all we need to ask is which one is capable of saving US economy

I believe that is Hillary because we can finally ascend to a corporatocracy and sell ourselves to China
>>
Why should I care about a party that chooses delegates based on race quotas.
>>
I thought they were Bought, Not Rigged.
>>
>>41318
I absolutely love how you slid that ending in sideways.

But I shockingly completely agree. I've been saying America needs to say "fuck it," and just become a full fledged empire. We've already been doing it in a corporate since for over a century. Why not just going ahead an annexing Canada and Mexico? Just start conquering shit.

"The Righteous American Empire."
>>
>>41367
Yeah we tried that too a couple of times. Didn't end that well for us.

t. Germany
>>
>>41367

I think you're maybe moving a little quick there son...believe me when I say that we Canadians won't be annexed anytime soon...not without an aweful lot of blood and lives lost...
>>
>>40990

>my baby wasn't good enough therefore it must mean something is wrong

just like helicopter moms
>>
>>41367
too many casualties for all sides, but probably more from mex and canada. Not really worth it tbh...
>>
>>41367

>>41367

The second we try that, the rest of the modern civilized world would smack down on us to prevent another Nazi Germany 2: Electric Boogaloo

It would also give Russia an excuse to use some of those nukes they've been stockpiling for decades

bad time for US all around
>>
>>41045
Logically I would not want to vote for trump, but let's face it if he wins the habbening will happen.
>>
>>41237
I remember the left always saying this, and the Establishment right was all like "you crazy, hippie."
>>
>>40990
ron paul would like a word with you.
>>
>>40990
That's news? I thought everyone knew this.
>>
>>41536
The rest of the civilized world can't do shit to our military. We have the worlds most powerful army, navy, and airforce.

>>russian nukes
>>nukes
This would be a problem though, which is even more reason to continue development of missile defense systems.
>>
>>40990
fuck the establishment.

fuck hillary.
literally anyone but hillary.
>>
>>41245
http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-voter-suppression-myth-takes-another-hit-1419811042
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2015/07/election-reform-in-north-carolina-and-the-myth-of-voter-suppression
https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud
http://blackagendareport.com/content/barack-obama-voter-suppression-and-myth-%E2%80%9Cvote-fraud%E2%80%9D
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2012/10/29/the-voter-fraud-myth

When the right complains about it, it's a conspiracy theory.
When the left complains, it's systematic inequality somehow fixed by electing more leftists.

>>41911
>I remember the left always saying this, and the Establishment right was all like "you crazy, hippie."
To be fair, everyone cries foul when they lose. Also-

>Establishment right
Way to date yourself.
>>
>>40990
Do tell...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7W7rHxTsH0
>>
>>41318
>Bernie and Trump and the only real options because

Bernie is too stupid and naive to get anything done if elected.

Trump all the way, even if he acts like a moron sometimes, he will select advisors that are experts in what he does not know.
>>
>>41367
>Why not just going ahead an annexing Canada and Mexico? Just start conquering shit.

Then we are no longer America, just British Empire 2.0.
>>
>>41484
>84▶
> >>41367
> I think you're maybe moving a little quick there son...believe me when I say that we Canadians won't be annexed anytime soon...not without an awful lot of blood and lives lost...

On the Canadian side.

Most of your leaders depend on the idea that the US will protect them from the few countries that actually dislike Canada.

Canada's plans to defeat the US in a war predate planes.
>>
>>42198
why would anyone ever not?
>>
>>41318
Why are there so many Chinese shills on this time of morning
>>
>>41367
>how to start a world war the post
>>
>>41367
Don't really think the blood loss is worth it.
>>
>>41961
>The rest of the civilized world can't do shit to our military.

Oh, you silly, silly child.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.