[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melissa Click, former University of Missouri professor: I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1
File: 1461696970071.jpg (73 KB, 878x617) Image search: [Google]
1461696970071.jpg
73 KB, 878x617
>Melissa Click, the former University of Missouri assistant professor who was fired after she tried to block a student journalist from covering a campus protest, suggested in a recent interview that her public termination was a matter of “racial politics.”

>“This is all about racial politics,” she told The Chronicle of Higher Education in an interview published Sunday. “I’m a white lady. I’m an easy target.”

>Ms. Click said Missouri’s Board of Curators fired her to send a message that the university and the state wouldn’t tolerate “black people standing up to white people,” the Chronicle reported. Ms. Click didn’t elaborate on how that would explain the termination of a white woman.

>The Chronicle reported that Ms. Click’s “nerves are perpetually on edge” since her firing in February, “when she began moving out of her office in the dark so she wouldn’t run into anyone.”

>She was suspended and eventually fired by the university after a now-viral video showed her trying to grab a camera from student Mark Schierbecker and calling for “some muscle” to remove him from an encampment of black student protesters. An assault charge against Ms. Click was dropped when she agreed to perform 20 hours of community service.

>“While Ms. Click acknowledges that she was certainly frustrated that day, she says she was simply trying to protect the black student protesters,” The Chronicle reported. “Everything she has come to stand for since the video came out — intolerance, anger, mouthiness, and dismissiveness — is exactly the opposite of who she says she really is. Focusing on her behavior, she says, is a way to take attention away from the demands of Concerned Student 1950, the group of protesters.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/apr/25/melissa-click-former-university-of-missouri-profes/
>>
>>40943
Some people will never pull their heads out of their ass. Glad to hear they're not going to be teaching.
>>
nice racebait
>>
>>40943
It's nice to read through the stories comments and know that the 4chan mentality is a majority when it comes to campuses.
>>
>>40943
Basically, she supports pro-black causes.
The school fired her because they can't fire a black, that would be perceived as raycis. So they fired a pro-black cracka.
>>
>>40943
Watch in horror as liberals turn on each other
>>
>>40953
don't forget to sage
>>
>>40991
How are the rights of black protesters threatened because of them being video taped?
>>
As a black liberal, I say good riddance. Also, she's full of shit, the student journalists they attacked weren't even white.
>>
>>41029
You're a fucking white male!
>>
>>41055
Do you need a timestamp to prove your race now ?
Is this the new tits or gtfo ?
>>
>>41061
Just post a picture of you with your dad
>>
Did this story/woman make no sense at all, or am I just not capable of understanding radical liberals anymore?
>>
>>40992
>horror

More like joy
>>
>>41061
Are you fucking kidding me?!
>>
>>41013
Move over, isn't the entire point of a protest TO BE SEEN?
>>
>>41080
Basically this woman was trying to "help" black protesters in a very stereotypical liberal, "everyone is a victim and your opinion matters, unless you're a white male" fashion, and was sacked for it. So now she's turned on the people she was "helping" by saying, "I'm a white woman, therefore I was fired."

What's truly hilarious about this situation though, is that it proves the irony of Liberal guilting and victimizing: if you continue to declare groups of people as victims for any sort of reason, eventually some groups of victims will start victimizing other groups of victims. Then who's the real victim? It's cyclical.

In the great words of Obi-Wan Kenobi: "Who is more foolish? The fool, or the fool who follows him?"
>>
>>41094
Good rhetoric.
You sure got me.
>>
>>41100
moreover?
>>
>>41113

C'mon man, the White Victim Card is worth double points. Who could resist.
>>
>>41241
So does that mean the White Female Victim card is worth triple points? Shieeeet: I know I couldn't resist that if I could play it!
>>
>>41135
>not recognizing cuck memes

Please lurk more
>>
>>41907
>replying to a 4 day old post
shiggy
>>
>>40989
The Washington Times is a conservative paper, so not really surprising.
>>
>>41912

I saw it.
>>
>>40943
>Click
>White

Oy vey goyim, this poor innocent white woman is being persecuted.
>>
>>41013
RACISM
>>
>>40943
Can't be racist against whites :^)

Get in that oven, whitey.
>>
>>40992
The irony is so great you can make an ancient Greek comedy play of it.
>>
To be fair I'd be kind of annoyed if some guy was getting ready to film me with the obvious intention of talking to me and then editing it to make it look like I was saying whatever he wanted me to say before putting it online, which is 100% of what people who do that do. Still doesn't justify trying to force him out though, I would have just messed with him.
>>
>>41013
Because it shows normal people how intolerant the average educated negro is, and erases any sympathy their movement may have garnered among whites. It's hard to care about a group of people when they're demonizing you at every turn for sins of the father.
>>
>>40943
I honest to god believe that all sjws are retards that propped up by social circles.
>>
>>43424
It doesn't matter what it shows or implies. It is legal in the United States to photograph or video anything you can see from public space (some states require both party consent for audio recording).
>>
>>41236
over easy?
>>
>>43470
I know that, nigger. I'm just stating why I believe these jungle bunnies felt threatened by an asian manlet with a camera. They didn't want the mainstream media to catch them acting like chimps.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.