[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scientology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0
http://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/scientologist-must-pay-damages-for-vitriolic-personal-attack-1.2624158
www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/26/judge-scientologist-to-pay-for-nude-pic-attack

>Some guy "red pills" kids on Scientology at their school
>The Scientology "Ethics Officer" retaliates by slandering guy in email to school administrator
>Guy sues church for defamation and wins
>CoS made to pay €5000

Part of the church's case was that Anon was a hate group and the guy was a a pedo member because he posed nude with a Guy Fawkes mask over his dick. (It was later concluded that this was an act of British patriotism)
>>
>>40886

5000eur, that's it? Shoulda sued in America (standing -- where CoS is based) and gotten 5 million.
>>
>>40902
You're welcome to find another school to let you bait the CoS ethics officer, and fleece the church properly.
>>
scientolofaggotry at it's worst.
>>
>>40902

apparently you don't understand how libel laws work and why libel cases are often brought and won in the UK
>>
>>40976
No one was killed, died, or was raped in this instance so I would say it's comparatively benign.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.