[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-immigration far-right triumphed in Austria's presidential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: 2781.jpg (45 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
2781.jpg
45 KB, 620x372
>Norbert Hofer of the Freedom party came a clear first with 36% of the vote in the first round of elections for the largely, but not entirely, ceremonial post of head of state.

>The result means that for the first time since 1945, Austria will not have a president backed by either Chancellor Werner Faymann’s Social Democrats or their centre-right coalition partners, the People’s party.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/austrian-far-right-wins-first-round-presidential-election-norbert-hofer
>>
>>40706
Concentration camps for subhumans when?
>>
>>40706
Make Austria Great Again
>>
Look at the data.

Only uneducated fools voted for them.

It just shows that fear mongering does work.

The cities that actually have immigrants voted green, while the far right got voted by people that live on cities without any immigrants. People with education voted green, while uneducated workers that can barely read voted right.
>>
>>40721
Okay. Data, please?
>>
>>40721
Oh... so you're in the bigoted camp that thinks only idiots vote conservative.
Good to know.
>>
>>40721
>Look at the data.
?
>Only uneducated fools voted for them.
[x] people shouldn't vote because you don't like it?
Unconstitutional and unlawful line of thinking,go back to the soviet union.
>It just shows that fear mongering does work.
Being invaded does induce fear,yes.
>The cities that actually have immigrants voted green
1 city,thats all.
>People with education voted green
100% of all people who an education voted green?
proofs?
Feminist studies and sociology does not mean "education"
>>
>>40706
i live in a small town in upper austria.
1. only the ppl from the 'higher' society (living in central vienna) voted that much for green. the old government made propaganda and told everyone we should welcome the fucking refugees. they didn't even see them at all, living and working only in central vienna. people like me have everyday confrontations with the scum, while the rich ones chill in their villas and pretend that everything is fine.
2. austria is just the beginning. i can't wait for the german elections. europe is getting pissed
>>
This is a completely logical outcome for this situation.

When shit goes too hard into one direction people will vote the other extreme direction to put things in check again to restore balance.

It had to happen sooner or later with how stupid everything has been getting.
>>
>>40721

>Anybody that doesn't agree with me is uneducated and racist as well. xDDDD
>>
>>40729
Only idiots vote this far right
>>
>>40706
>far-right
Every single time.
>>
>>40706
It begins
>>
>>40850
>living not in austria
>knowing their politics better then them

stfu moron
>>
>>40721
I live near Vienna and Hofer had almost the same number of votes as Van der Bellen there.

Also its kinda normal to shit on the FPÖ if youre a teen but I know from my circles that many secretely voted him
>>
>>40850
>>40721
>Look at the data.
Data, please?

Oh wait, you probably don't have any! Except for the fact that you know that it's only idiots that vote in [XYZ] way because any truly enlightened person, such as yourself, would vote in [ABC] way.

Shove it up your ass.
>>
>>40850

>36%
>far right

You are a moron.
>>
>>40721
Keep insulting the voters and losing elections with this rhetoric X:DDD
>>
>>40721
Of course they do. Who are the migrants going to compete against on the job market? The uneducated working class. If you're relatively affluent migrants could even benefit you by depressing wages among the working class thus lowering the costs of services you consume from them.

We are at a point it has become the rational choice for the rich to vote for the left and for the poor to vote far-right.
>>
>>40729
Not only idiots vote conservative.
Idiots tend to vote conservative, though.
>>
>>41190

Showing quite the bigotry there.
>>
>>40721
>foreign leeches who want free shit voted green
>working class people who don't want foreign leeches to take free shit at their expense voted for an anti-immigrant party

shocking
>>
>>40721
>immigrants, suprisingly don't vote for the people that want them out of the country
wew
>>
>>40721
>The cities that actually have immigrants voted green
Thats because liberals live in the isolated white areas of the cities
>>
All They Did was build a boat, and say it was going to Fiji.
>>
>>40816
What type of confrontations you face mate ?
>>
>>41160
New immigrants can't vote, obviously. And a lot of older ones (people who came from the East, like Turkey) are actually voting right (the blue party, FPÖ). Mostly because they are mostly supported by the working class.

And yes, in Vienna, it's true that many of the green voters are pretty much isolated in the center and the north.

You can't really vote for the FPÖ sincerely, because they are an opposition party and don't do anything good on their own - except for harsher laws, if that's what you want. But they don't push Austria forward.

In any case, in this case the ruling parties really really fucked up (see for example the Kindergarting funding scandal, where it turned out they were giving millions to support Islamist to pull up foreiners-only Kindergardens with radical teachings for younglings), and that's why lots of votes went to the hate-front FPÖ.

I think it will end up in a way where we eitgher have an FPÖ president (Hofer), or if not, then Strache will be the next canceler.
Donno, they are populists, but on the other hand a critical opinion is needed now.
>>
>>40706
Good.
I hope they start mass expulsions and institute gulags for shitskins of any legal status.
>>
> Educated
> Leftists

A PHD in women's studies or feminist dance theory is not an education.
>>
>>41190
I agree. A lot of ignorant foolish idiots tend to vote conservative.

Then again, a lot of conceited foolish shitheads vote liberal.
>>
>>41626
>push Austria forward
What does this mean? Forward toward what?
Push how?
>>
>>40706
Too little too late, Europe is fucked and heading towards disaster. The enemies walk amongst them.
>>
>>41722
The enemy ruled Spain for centuries and they were still pushed back out.

There is always hope as long as we keep strong. Those who betrayed us deserve the worst punishment imaginable.
>>
>>41689
Forward toward a multi-ethnic Austrian state where ethnic Austrians no longer hold plurality and the left has a large voter bloc thanks to the "immigrants".

Every leftist is a traitor to the state and the people.
>>
>>42973
I like you, you talk a lot of sense.
>>
>>42973
there is no left wing party in austria. also what is an "ethnic austrian"? are you one?
>>
>>43030
He probably means an Austrian, you know, the people of Austria. What possible other thing could it mean? He is hardly talking about the Middle Eastern or African invaders who try and call themselves Austrian.
>>
>>40721
>EVERYONE WITH A NON-LIBERAL OPINION IS UNEDUCATED, RACIST AND LITERALLY HITLER
k. lol
Go raise your wife's son
>>
>>40706
that flag is pretty damn funny it seams
>>
>>40721
What if I told you you were the idiot for wasting tens of thousands of dollars just to get brainwashed? Also your statement was very classist, I thought you folk cared about the working class.
>>
>>43033
we are both trapped with governments and media networks which are to a larger than healthy extend bought and controlled by the accumulated wealth on the top. you really shouldnt be afraid to loose your wealth and home to immigrants. just go on and vote blue in and watch how they run the economy in the ground while filling their own pockets. watch how the incompetent clowns will fuck you over because muh immigrants. if you need someone to hate someone that you hold responsible then at least hate the villain and not the final victims of this obscure abomination that was once something like capitalism.
>>
It's the law
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.