[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Erdogan at it again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Erdonews.png (351 KB, 658x682) Image search: [Google]
Erdonews.png
351 KB, 658x682
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/apr/24/dutch-journalist-ebru-umar-arrested-in-turkey-for-criticising-erdogan

So now he has gotten 2 GERMAN citizen arrested for criticizing him and now a guy from Netherlands suffers the same faith. When will this stop? We seriously need to quell this guy. Mock him en masse.

face page:
/DrawErdogan
face event:
/events/210008519381704/
>>
He is such a nonchelant fuckboi
>>
>>40523
I just don't understand, Germany has a law where if you make a joke about a foreign leader then you will be deported to their shithole and tortured until death? Was Team America even released there? Because I certainly wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of a Jong Il shit fit.
>>
He's just painting a bigger target on his persona.
>>
>>40523
The Dutch columnist, journalist is taking it a bit far, is a woman not a guy. Unless you mean the 2 Dutch comedians taking a piss at Erdogan, but those guys arent link related
>>
>>40538
Not deported but maybe convicted. It will be done in germany by a german judge. We Dutch have the same law. In 1939 a Dutch reverend was convicted for calling Hitler a thug. Ofc in 1939 he actualy dindu nuffin wrong yet
>>
>>40538
Germany has been a cuck nation since its birth, this shouldn't be surprising to anybody.
>>
Must suck not being American.
>>
>>40725
Not much better bein an american once our lord and saviour trump gets elected. Hes on record saying he wants to make it illegal to say bad things about people in the press...come to canada, we have true, unkillable freedom of speech here
>>
>>40796

But not a true, unkillable right to own firearms, unfortunately.
>>
>>40796
Haha.

https://twitter.com/OPP_News/status/697235059267403779
>>
This story is being played out in India, Malaysia and all.
Countries that espouse democracy are now locking up journalists because governments/leaders are critical of them
>>
>>40796
I wish Canadians would sort their own shitty country out before talking shit on anything American. How you haven't nuked Quebec yet is beyond me.
>>
>>40799
The people behind this Orwellian nonsense are some of the few I consider to be genuinely evil. The sad thing is they think they are doing something good and when faced with any criticism they will laugh it off as "trolls".
>>
>>40523
Why were people defending this guy again?
>>
>>40796
>come to canada, we have true, unkillable freedom of speech here
A canadian man called Gregory Elliott was sued for disagreeing with feminists. Took him 3 years and 2 months to get freed from all that nonsense and in the process he lost his job and life savings. The fact that such tripe can even lead to court and last so long with such consequences is what's baffling.
>>
>>40796
Doesn't matter what Trump wants, any such law he proposes would be found unconstitutional.
>>
>>40844
Simple. No nukes.
>>
>>40861
Such s the case with every regime in human history. The only people who consider themselves the bad guy are fringe lunatics like Charles Manson.
>>
>>40523
>Charlie Hebdo happens
>Politicians and people support "FREEDOM OF SPEECH,DEMOCRACY !!"
Today,2016
>some nobody dares to make fun of HERlogan's hypersensual pussy and frail ego
>gets arrested and prosecuted

They don't deserve to walk in the EU
They don't deserve 6bn EUROS FROM MY TAXES,MY TAXES
>>
>>40665
Yeah and "we Dutch'" are getting rid of this retarded law.
>>
If I were Him I'd Let Pussy Riot Play One Sold Out SHow that only he and Kim Jong Il Attend. He tells them to Whip out their mics And They Take the UnderGround Railroad To South Africa. Which Is weird why Bessie Coleman Told everyone she stuck a diamond up her pussy, Thinking she could make a spider, or at least a panda bear that didn't fart when it wasn't in the bed next to her.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.