[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Swedish council bans memorial for young social worker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1
File: 1461509309010.jpg (187 KB, 1203x843) Image search: [Google]
1461509309010.jpg
187 KB, 1203x843
http://www.therebel.media/swedish_council_bans_memorial_for_young_social_worker_stabbed_to_death_by_migrant_because_it_might_offend_refugees
>>
Sweden
Yes
>>
>>40454
you can't make this shit up
>>
>>40454
literally out of control
>>
That swede has a jew looking schnoz
>>
>>40454

Can this be real?
>>
>>40454

>therebelmedia
good source.

If you take 5 seconds to click the Daily Mail article you see that the council said you can have a service, but don't hold the memorial at the unaccompanied youth center [orphanage?] where this shit happened. The fucking headline of the DM article starts with "Migrant centre banned from holding memorial to Swedish social worker 'stabbed to death by Somali boy"

It goes on to say, "A service for Miss Mezher [the social worker] was later held at a nearby church in Örnsköldvik."

She was fatally injured when trying to break up a knife fight between two young men in an orphanage that was (possibly) overcrowded. Yes, it is terrible that a social worker was killed why trying to break up a fight, but to claim "no service was allowed for this woman" is absurd. Seriously, this is some /pol/ tier bullshit since OP used to the most biased source and opted to ignore the original Daily Mail article.
>>
>>40485
Dude,you have NO IDEA about the Gestapo tier levels of censorship in media,government and police here in Sweden

Thought police everywhere...

This is why shit like this happens

There is so much fucked up shit that happens here that doesn't reach our local media

She is not the only girl to get stabbed,she is the only to reach international media...
But go to any asylum center and ask the staff the worst that happened to them
>>
>>40485
Why are you defending Daily Mail? That's like the shittiest source on the planet.
>>
>>40509

Where did anon defend the Daily Mail? I think he just pointed that therebelmedia completely distorted the story that they got from the Daily Mail.

>>40508
what are the stats? can you give us actual numbers so we can actually understand what you are talking about? how much more crime are the immigrants commiting than the local pop? how different is the media reports on immigrant crime than their arrest numbers? how uneven are reports on crime based on the population size of the immigrants? help us understand what is actually going on but presenting us with some evidence.
>>
>>40516
>someone claims the government are censoring crime stats
>BUT WHERE ARE THE STATS TO PROVE IT?!
>>
>>40516
You aren't going to get those on /news/ due to the ass backwards only OP can post images rule and this being an image board most information people have is in image form so you don't have to constantly keep copy and pasting.

How new are you to 4chan anyway? Sweden gets made fun of quite a bit due to their situation all over this website.
>>
>>40467
you totally can. or at least you can distort the truth to fit your narrative, as seen here
>>
>>40508
this
>>
>>40516
>85% of rapists in Sweden were non-Swedish immigrants.
>North African migrants to Sweden are 23 times more likely to rape than native Swedes.
>African migrants to Sweden are 16 times more likely to rape than ethnic Swedes.
>Iraqi migrants to Sweden are 2000% more likely to rape than real Swedes.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape ,lots of compiled sourced data here

>immigrants are an economical net loss for Sweden
http://www.amid.dk/pub/papers/AMID_48-2006_Jan_Ekberg.pdf

We have fucking gangs of sleazy,disgusting inbred men waiting around schools and malls and following girls...
Then this kind of shit happens
http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/641514/MAPPED-How-sex-attacks-are-spreading-across-Sweden-as-police-struggle-with-migrant-crime

We know it happens,its never reported in our media,when you try to show it to people
>ahh its [x] site [ignores]
>ahh you're racist,[lose all friends and family]
>ahh its a minority,who cares,swedes do it too !

MEN FOLLOWING GIRLS FROM SCHOOL !!!
AFRICANS AND ARABS !!!!
Media and government stays silent...
>>
>>40516
tfw the daily mail is the more reasonable publication
>>
>Alexandra Mezher, 22, was stabbed to death when she tried to break up a fight between two teenage boys at a home for unaccompanied minors in Molndal, Gothenburg.
A social worker stabbed to death by a 15 year old Somali boy.
At least he killed the right person, I guess.
>>
>>40556
>At least he killed the right person, I guess.
Fuck you spiteful cunt,she was a fun spirited girl,she did not deserve this
Nor any other girl that suffers because of the inhuman bipedals

Its the shitskins that need purging

t.sven
>>
>>40675
It's the women that vote to bring the creatures in, they deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labour.
>>
>>40675
she looks like an ugly sandnigger
>>
>>40697
>she looks like an ugly sandnigger
She was a good person,kill yourself faggot
>>40688
>It's the women that vote to bring the creatures in, they deserve to enjoy the fruits of their labour.
Women are naive.

Women go crazy without strong men to guide them.
Its our fault,women are not responsible creatures to be accountable.
>>
>>40519
well to be fair you can't expect him to blindly believe some random guy on 4chan either, especially on this kind of matters
>>
>>40556
"teenage"
"15 year old"
"boy"

seriously just look up the image of him
>>
>>40701
>women are naïve without strong men to guide them
Women are naïve the way they are raised now but if exposed to the truth they can become as free spirited and independent as men
>>
>>40711
I'm autistic, you already said that basically
>>
The real tragedy is that poor child might now face deportation for this unfortunate accident. It would be a death sentence.
>>
>living in a cuck country
>being a social worker
>>
>>40556
shut up you nigger lover
>>
>giant african fifteen year olds from war torn countries get violent with each other
>100 pound white girl gets in between them

Anyone who has ever done social work knows rule one is DO NOT PHYSICALLY INVOLVE YOURSELF IN ALTERCATIONS.

A lack of common sense killed this woman.
>>
>>40894

I think a "refugee" killed her m8
>>
>>40894
Victim blame much?
>>
>>40898
When the victim is an ignorant box who stumbled I to a knife fight between two niggers, yes. It's not like they hunted her down.

I'd think a rape victim who wandered into an alley is a fucking retard too, doesn't mean she deserved to be raped.

>>40896
>implying she would have died if she didn't get in the way

Shock of shocks, she's the only one who died! Wowzers!
>>
> Posted February 04
> From The Rebel, using Daily Mail as a source

wew lads

Anyway the memorial was still held.

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/vasternorrland/forbjods-hedra-minnet-av-mordad-kollega
>>
>>40915
>Blaming the victim/women because of niggers and insane homicidal mudfarts

People don't have to conform to foreigners
FOREIGNERS HAVE TO CONFORM
THEY'RE IMMIGRANT FILTH AND GUESTS,ACT LIKE IT

I wish criminal foreigners would be shot on sight
Sliced throats if they're "Refugees"
>>
>>40543
I don't understand the Swedish obsession with rape statistics
>>
>>40926
>it's "conforming to refugees" to NOT step into the middle of a knife fight.

Are you this stupid by nature or did you have to work at it?
>>
>>40935
She was a well educated and lively girl

She did not deserve to die at the hands of a filthy,inbred,smelly nigger that eats my money
Fuck his soul,he deserves torture that breaks a man
>>
>>40956
You seem triggered.

Say you see two guys fighting each other with knives. Do you jump in?

Well, you probably do because you seem like kind of a fucking idiot. But most people have the common sense to not get involved in it.

She can be as bright and beautiful as can be, she still put herself into the situation.

It doesn't justify her death, if doesn't make the refugee innocent. But like the girl who thinks going through an alley at night by herself in a short skirt, there were consequences for her actions.
>>
>>40961

this is retarded.

She works at the fucking center where these two kids got into a fight. I would imagine she felt some sort responsibility to break up the fight. Its like at a school, do you think security wants to get into the fight? probably not, but that is security's job or shit i'd imagine teachers even feel "fuck me, i guess i got to break up this fight between these dipshits."

There is nothing in the DM story (this rebel story is garbage) that says "oh man she was trying to be a hero and jumped into a fight" it is more likely "this lady was working at a center kids without parents and tried to do her job, which is working with kids that are likely acting out since their situation sucks balls (unless any of you think an children's home would be a cool place to live)"

I swear everyone in this thread is a hateful piece of shit that probably has no friends and no job and no education. Without knowing the details everyone has a really strong opinion.

Everyone seems to find one surface level piece of information and then screams "this this this! this one fucking thing caused everything."

>>40926

>they're immigrant filth
>criminal foreigners shot on site (way to out do Singapore)
>sliced throats if they are refugees

do you really lack any sympathy for people from countries that have been torn apart partially destablization caused by a western invasion into the region?
certainly if someone commits a crime there needs to be a resolution, but to claim all refuguees need their throats slit is a bit much. This makes you look like you have the reasoning skills of a caveman. "Non-citizen broke law. cut throat. non-citizen stole apple, cut off arms." I'm surprised you aren't in your own terrorist group yet.
>>
>>40961
>Literally unironically victim blaming
Lmao
>>
>>40961
I thought leftists didn't like victim blaming, or are you only against it when it is a genuine case?
>>
>>40894

a lack of sexual live killed your post
>>
>>41020
>I thought leftists didn't like victim blaming, or are you only against it when it is a genuine case?

this person isn't left, he is fucking dumb and/or a fucking troll
>>
>>40961
The better hypothetical is trying to break up a fight between two vicious animals when you're a small weak woman with no weapons or sedatives. It's absolutely her fault, how did she think she would get these apes to stop chimping out?
>>
>>40508
Maybe you should climb up from your cellar and move around in the world? Holy shit.
>>
>>40454
You know, at this point Sweden is doing a better job of being a parody than /pol/ fanfiction.
That's impressive.

Q. What do Swedish people do if they're ethnic Swedes who know that it's Swedes who built the country, Swedes who maintain the country, and that without Swedes the country will collapse and life will suck?
>>
>>40531

How is this distorted?
>>
>>41103
>Q. What do Swedish people do if they're ethnic Swedes who know that it's Swedes who built the country, Swedes who maintain the country, and that without Swedes the country will collapse and life will suck?
They pay Mdungu and Mudmad 7000 kroner per week to shit out more turdlets and hunt them down from their own neighbourhoods and cities

Forcing swedecucks to move back in the forests with the moose
>>
>>41103
I can answer that for you.
They do nothing. Modern Swedish culture dictates that you don't act in any way that can be perceived as offensive towards a person or group of people that is situated in an "exposed" environment or part of a vulnerable group.

Combine with with the Swedes strive to be "lagom" in all aspects of life then you get a volatile combination. The Swede will not dare to speak up when it comes to touchy subjects such as immigration in fear of being called a racist, misogynist or any of the other buzzwords you hear in today's Sweden and be turned into a pariah.

So the Swede does what the Swede does.
It becomes docile due to the fear of being called out on having a "radical" mindset compared to the others who most (un)wilfully go with what the government tells them to do and act, what to say and what not to say.
When to get offended and when to not... It often ends up being mostly not.
>>
>>40932
>desperately trying to get word out of things being censored by their state media and government
>"dude, you're just obsessed lol" *disregards everything*
kys
>>
>>40697
she was a lebanese immigrant herself
>>
>>40454
Isis doesn't need to set up a caliphate, the Swedes have already set up one.
>>
>>40675
but she was a shitskin herself and probably a leftist nigger lover too considering she worked at a refugee center. Most girl working in such places ends upp dating the subhumans there.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.