[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guatemala Sends 3,000 Soldiers to Its Border with Belize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
https://news.vice.com/article/guatemalan-deploys-3000-elite-troops-at-the-border-with-belize
>>
The UK will protect them if anything happens right?
>>
>>40385
>Belize is a Commonwealth realm, with Queen Elizabeth II as its monarch and head of state.

Welp, looks like Guatemala is getting bombed.
>>
>>40381
Amazing how a relatively small instance can inflame tensions this badly. There had to be some underlying mistrust already there with this incident merely being a catalyst.
>>
>>40398
Like in tha falklands war?
>>
>>40402
Well fuck
>>
>>40401
There is, Guatemala has a claim to half of Belize as their territory.
>>
What is it with South Americans trying to steal British clay?
>>
>>40381
Wow, I can't Belize it
>>
>>40458

>guatemala
>south america

pick up a fucking book you pigskinned nigger
>>
>>40474
It's south of Mexico, it's south America. Most people don't recognise your Central America special snowflake continent. It isn't even on the Olympic logo.

You utter faggot.
>>
>>40524
Its also poor as shit and still has children working in mines.
>>
>>40398
The area is occupied by Mormon-like people too and their lobbies are legion. You can bet if their interests are threatened the US will be in the mix too.

I doubt it will go any further, though. The OAS commands a lot of clout.
>>
>>40465
nobody loves you
>>
>>40641
Mennonites, rather. I doubt they have Mormon-tier lobbies, but they do have oil money.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mennonites_in_Belize

The joker in charge of Guatamala doesn't know the world of shit he would be stirring up.
>>
>>40643

>The joker

He just wants to watch the world burn.
>>
The belizean soldiers killed a boy 8 times on Guatemala, how is that shit self-defense?
>>
>>40808
>eight times
>>
>>40834
that's brutal
>>
>>40808

>killed a boy 8 times

That's just excessive.
>>
I meant they shot him eight times for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.