[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Who Set Newborn on Fire in Road Sentenced to 30 Years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1431496153036.jpg (68 KB, 634x423) Image search: [Google]
1431496153036.jpg
68 KB, 634x423
A New Jersey woman who set her newborn on fire and left her in the middle of a street was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison.

Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier pleaded guilty in February to aggravated manslaughter and prosecutors recommended the sentence.

The 23-year-old Pemberton Township woman doused her newborn with accelerant and set her on fire in January 2015, investigators said. The baby had third-degree burns over 60 percent of her body and died two hours after she was flown to a Philadelphia hospital.

"I was on a downward spiral. I believe I hit my rock bottom," Dorvilier, handcuffed and shackled, said in court Friday. "I apologize first and foremost for not giving my daughter, Angelica, the life she deserved. She deserved so much better."

Prosecutors say she hid her pregnancy from her mother and sister. Investigators say the baby was found with her umbilical cord and placenta attached.

Police responded to a call about a fire on a road in the township, 30 miles east of Philadelphia. When they arrived, they found a neighbor holding Dorvilier down on the ground and the baby wrapped in a smoldering towel and paper, according to the court documents.

Dorvilier was found with a can of WD-40 and a lighter in her jacket pocket, investigators said.

Dorvilier's sister, Dejennie, pleaded with Judge Terrence Cook for leniency, saying that Dorvilier needs help. But the judge said the punishment was "the sentence that justice requires."

"The crime in this case was committed against the weakest of the weak, a helpless newborn," Cook said. "All she knew was the extreme excruciating pain of being set on fire by her mother, the person who was supposed to love and protect her."

An autopsy found the baby died from smoke inhalation and burns.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/woman-set-newborn-fire-road-sentenced-30-years-38599846
>>
You'd think the baby would have died from all those stab wounds.
>>
Should have just gotten an abortion rather than do that. Clearly didn't want the kid.
>>
>>40204
Why are niggers so mentally insane and unstable?
They should wear chains from birth for their own safety.
>>
>>40204
I remember reading about a white woman who did something similar and all of the feminists were defending her and saying it was her husbands fault for not recognising her post-natal depression.
>>
>>40252
They'd be saying the same thing here but black men never take responsibility for their kids, let alone get married
>>
>woman leaves baby to die in garage and gets life
>another sets it on fire and gets 30 years

Something doesn't add up here
>>
>>40204
>woman doused her newborn with accelerant and set her on fire
>manslaughter
>>
>>40270
This is why I don't like how the legal system works, there is no consistency. Even in my country it is broken. Here a man got jailed for five years for kissing a girl a few months below the legal age while a teacher who seduced and fucked 3 12 year old repeatedly got let off with a warning.

Also some 12 year old got jailed for calling a footballer a nigger on twitter while a muslim woman who called for genocide based on sex and race was let off without even a warning.

The lack of consistency disgusts me.
>>
> Hyphernkemberly Dorvilier
>Hyphernkemberly

whew
>>
>>40204
look at her face.
There comes a point where stupidity is dangerous and this is it right here.
She is literally too stupid to show compassion for living things. I bet the apology only came at the request of her lawyer. There is no light behind those eyes and that ugly pout just makes her look even more absentminded. Shes probably not even present in the courtroom but is thinking "i wonder what they servin fo chow tonight".

Seriously, the stupid scare me.
>>
>>40204
serialize her with medication, put her on suicide watch. If someone lets her out before 30 years, she wont be able to give birth anyway. She'll plead insanity most likely, avoiding the death penalty. So treat her with medication and limit her human interaction, make those 30 years seem like eternity.
>>
>>40224
Abortions are just as bad.
>>
>>40233

They are raised by mentally insane and unstable mothers and regularly raped/abused by their mothers' thug bf of the week. They never had a chance....
>>
>>40263

Black women don't want marriage. They want dat child support and welfare
>>
>>40494

did you read this in a study? have you actually gone out an spoken with pregnant black women? or with black women who have had children?

no? what a surprise. continue to enlighten us with your assumptions presented as fact. go on professor, tell us more about the readings you never did and the studies you never undertook.
>>
>>40504
http://www.blacknews.com/news/reasons_why_black_women_are_single101.shtml#.Vx04yVUrL4Y
http://www.singleblackmale.org/2013/07/26/why-arent-black-women-getting-married/
>>
>>40494
Not just black women. Plenty of women of other races are just as vapid.
They'd rather be married to the State, and living comfortably off those excessive child support funbucks.
>>
>>40491
Hardly, foetuses are significantly less sentient than a newborn and the procedure of termination would almost certainly be a more instant end to a life than slow, agonising burning.
Sure it's the same thing, both entail killing babies but abortions are very slightly less horrific.
>>
>>40359
stupid stupid stupid name
>>
>>40319
>12 year old got jailed for calling a footballer a nigger on twitter while a muslim woman who called for genocide based on sex and race was let off without even a warning.
The UK right?
>>
>>40513
Bet he didn't see that coming
>>
>>40513
The first one focuses on attitude and the second one focuses on the high gender ratio and cultural dating trends. Where da gibbedats proof?
>>
>>40491
This is bait.
>>
>>40504
The reasonable guy without a shift key.
>>
>>40613
How you know us well.
>>
>>40270
I was thinking the same thing. The legal system is fucked.
>>
>>40270
>>41427
IIRC the woman who left the baby to die in the garage was considered partially or completely accountable, this woman unaccountable. There's a legal difference.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.