[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PAC spending $1 million to counter Internet attacks on Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
"Lessons learned from online engagement with 'Bernie Bros' during the Democratic primary will be applied to the rest of the primary season and general election — responding quickly and forcefully to negative attacks and false narratives," the group said. "Additionally, as the general election approaches, the task force will begin to push out information to Sanders supporters online, encouraging them to support Hillary Clinton."

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2016/04/22/PAC-spending-1-million-to-counter-Internet-attacks-on-Clinton/2511461348145/
>>
Well that only means now if anyone says anything positive they will instantly disregarded as Hillary shills just as Bernouts are these days.
>>
>>40116
>when your candidate is so weak you have to hire internet trolls

You can't make this shit up. Absolutely pathetic.
>>
>>40162
There's another way to look at it. She's actually paying her internet trolls; we're doing it for free. ;_;
>>
>>40162
Exactly. She's copying Kremlin tactics and using them to destroy America. Maybe she secretly works for the KGB?
>>
>>40116
>tfw the "Republican" candidate that people are causing riots over is more legit than the Democrat.
>>
>>40116
Democracy is a horrible system filled with horrible people taking advantage of it.
>>
Lol first suppressing the vote and now controlling the internet? pathetic
>>
Hello fellow 4 chan users, I heard that presidential candidate Hillary Clinton wants to help this nation!

If you'll excuse me I have to go grab my paycheck.
>>
>>40304
Dude you are so funny !! Lol!! Do u have a youtube?
>>
>>40116
>paying people money to tell others on the internet that you don't like to fuck the hell off like some kind of socially retarded 14 year old Justin Bieber Fan-girl

I'd like to think that people can't possibly be this fucking stupid, I really would
>>
At this point I would consider any campaign that neglected to hire sockpuppets incompetent. This has been going on for years now. Most of these companies are overseas too. India is a huge player in the sockpuppet industry.
>>
>>40250
Democracy + Capitalism = best system ever for sociopaths.
>>
>>40116
>bitch better give my money
>>
>>40116
>A million bucks to shill on the internet
>>
Is it just me or does $1 mil seem like a really low number?
>>
>>40447
That's how much they increased their budget by; the full bill is larger.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.