[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim Security Guards troll anti-muslim naked white man who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1
File: Zrzut ekranu 2016-04-20 20.05.44.png (894 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Zrzut ekranu 2016-04-20 20.05.44.png
894 KB, 1920x1080
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612
>>
allah ho akbar
>>
>>40080
banned for racism
>>
religion of peace
>>
>>40084
well they just suck at their job, but they didn't do anything violent or 'upeaceful'. Actually it was this white ass who was naked outside his house, why?
>>
>>40083
>>40087
Fuck off Ahmed
>>
>>40087
He's white, he must want to rape something
>>
>>40231
looks like he has chosen the door. Too bad for him they are fighting back
>>
>>40236
or someone who is inside. Or maybe his boyfriend threw him out for sucking at sucking his dick?
>>
>>40074
top lel

only chosen ones will get this ; )
>>
hahahahahah look at his facebook background picture, dumbass deserved what he got
>>
>>40246
he's not so "proud" anymore I guess :D
>>
>>40246
maybe he set that picture after they did that to him? Maybe then he became antimuslim?
>>
>>40074
I'm torn on this, one the one hand they should have been doing their job and I hate muslims regardless, but on the other hand it was just a bit of banter and anyone who can't handle the bants regardless of creed or colour is a softcock.
>>
>>40257
this guy was clearly insecure about his body, look how he tries to cover his butt. But if you are insecure about your own body and you are confident enough to be racist and antimuslim, then I say you deserve what you got.
>>
>>40074
It was funny for the first 30 seconds but then it just went gay. They obviously wanted to stare at his boipussy.
>>
>>40261
>"What makes you think he was racist?"
1. I've read this: http://offmediastories.blogspot.com/2016/03/syrian-refugees-stripped-naked-white.html

2. I wrote to him on facebook and I checked his profile.
>>
>>40262
how did you find his facebook?
>>
>>40265
it's in the link I posted before. His name is Dawid Lewandowski
>>
The kikes will be very pleased that people are happy to have Muslims perform sex crimes against people who don't like hoards of Muslims invading their countries, I bet they didn't expect this kind of support for a few more decades.
>>
>>40266
Thanks. I sent him that video and he called me faggot then blocked me lol
>>
>>40268
he blocked me to :) Guess that confirms it's him
>>
lol this guy is fucked
>>
>>40262
Well I just read this extremely reeputable rag and I'm not seeing anything to show he is being racist, oh is it doing the same old libshit islam is a race now?

And into the trash this goes.
>>
>>40273
Why is he fucked? If anything he will be used to rally more support against muslims, it's great.

What with that being Poland and they aren't faggots like in the west and any excuse like a bunch of racist muslims both abusing a Pole and not doing their job makes which party is the victim and which is the asshole clear as day.
>>
>>40311
did you checked his facebook? I did. I even spoke to him.
>>
>>40316
No I didn't check his facebook because that is unrelated to him being locked out of his house while the security guards didn't do their jobs.
>>
>>40313
Probably because everyone can see him naked on the internet and in, well let's say, unfortunate situation. I would give zero fucks in my naked picture was posted on 4 chan but this guy was completly humiliated, nudity makes in even worse and shape of his body kills it. #bodyshaming
>>
>>40320
Oh nobody gives a shit about being naked. Only prudes like, ironically, muslims or Americans have hangups about being naked.
>>
>>40317
He is antimuslim but this doesn't make him racist. To claim that you must know a little about him, and facebook is good source. He likes many polish nationalist pages and I talk to him aswell and he is really dump and racist as you speak with him. He blocked me after I send him a video but I can say with all responsibility that racist is a good word here.

And muslims didnt do their job and should be fired, but that changes nothing about him being racist.
>>
>>40322
He gives a shit. Look how he tries to cover his ass, if he didn't care he would just go down there and took the key himself. But he was too embarrassed and too proud to ask for help directly.
>>
>>40313
They're racist for fucking with a single white guy? I don't know, man.

>>40322
Everybody gives a shit about being naked if it's gonna be all over the internet and your name is attached to it. Be real.
>>
You guys are all fucking retards.

The video itself is from chatroulette and has been posted to LiveLeak multiple times with different titles and captions.

The current caption to the right [Muslim security guards lock out the white cuck and won't let him in] just happens to be the most current iteration of the video.

t. someone who's been lurking LiveLeak for years
>>
>>40074
ok thats kinda funny muslim or not
>>
>>40343
Good point
Moreover, guys are talking in Turkish and TV shows a Turkish football match, there was no humiliation except some stuff like "what the fuck is he doing? is he homo?"
>>
>>40084
They didn't do anything violent here
>>
These guys aren't security guards. This video has been reposed countless times with different titles. This footage is actually from chat roulette. Keep your propaganda shit to /pol/.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.