[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ohio woman arrested for filming, sharing video of herself raping child
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 1
File: 5718fad6c36188cf2f8b45d4.jpg (58 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5718fad6c36188cf2f8b45d4.jpg
58 KB, 900x500
>A woman in Beavercreek, Ohio was arrested by police for allegedly filming herself while raping a child under 10 years of age – and for distributing that video to others.

>It’s unclear when exactly the rape occurred, but police arrested 26-year-old Renee Deen on Tuesday after they were alerted to a video that showed the alleged crime, WRGT News reported. Deen had shared the footage, apparently recorded on a digital device, with an unknown number of people via her computer, and a third party notified police when they came upon it.

>“It’s very disturbing and I couldn’t wrap my mind around it as to why someone would even do it in the first place,” Beavercreek resident Melissa Williams said when asked about the incident by WHIO.

>Deen was taken to jail in Greene County and charged with rape and pandering sexual matter involving a minor. Deen may be released on bond, but if not then she will remain behind bars until her case heads to a grand jury.

>“They need some serious psychological help and jail time, too, because the child will never recover from what had happened,” Williams said when asked what should happen to Deen in the event of a conviction.

>At this point, the case is still under investigation, though police told WRGT that they don’t believe there are other victims.

https://www.rt.com/usa/340533-woman-filmed-child-rape/
>>
>>39958
Was she expecting some likes ?
>>
>>39958
Ohio is second most fucked up state the first being Florida. Though in Ohio's case most of their stories involve rape.
>>
>>39958
>WRGT News reported
>police told WRGT
Should have posted the WRGT version tbh
>>
>>39961
>We are working to learn more details on this story and will update it as more information becomes available.

http://fox45now.com/news/local/police-beavercreek-woman-records-herself-raping-child
>>
Jail her for life. She raped a child
>>
>>40017
If she wasn't distributing a video she'd probably of only gotten like five years.
>>
Child must be a girl though. Cause if it were a boy the child would be in jail
>>
>>40017
She will get off pretty light since she is female
>>
>>40029
>>40043

>Some people don't know the law.
>>
>>40050
You do know that women get lighter sentences than men for the same crime, right?

It's not some paranoid statement, its well established fact, something like this would put a guy away for a couple decades but she will get a few years max
>>
>>40051
Not for pedophilia anon... Nor for murder...
You're referring to small to medium crimes like robbery, rape etc.
Even then things are better than they used to be.
>>
>>40052
>rape
>medium crime
not an sjw, but really m8?
>>
So where is the vid?
>>
>>40052
For pedophilia and murder, for everything, look up the stats
>>
>>40065
There are no statistics publicly available.
Every woman who has been convicted of sexual crimes with a minor or murder has gotten a full sentence.
>>
>>40052
>small to medium crimes
>legal perspective is a value menu at McDonald's
>claims others don't know the law
mfw I can't post mf
>>
>>40114
If you're for the idea that the court is jeopardized by morality and that women get a lighter sentence, the only way to justify that is if you look at crimes in tiers.
I believe that the court is not 100% blind, therefore I look at the law in the stages of public outrage.
>>
>>40131
I understand and you're right; the court is not blind. Public outrage definitely affects sentencing, and even which cases a DA's office will pursue as DA's are politicians.
>>
Any chance we can watch the video of her raping that kid?
>>
WOMEN ARE THE MOST LIKELY SUSPECT IN CHILD SEX ABUSE CASES
>>
jesus fucking christ i would fuck that child
>>
>>40175
No you wouldn't
>>
>>40174
That accusation requires quite a large leap of faith....
>>
>>40188
Actually my gf is a psychologist who specializes in treating sex offenders and that accusation requires zero leap of faith. Women overwhelmingly prey on family members and children and the numbers are vastly under reported and under researched.
>>
>>40192
>the numbers are vastly under reported and under researched.

What sources is your gf going by then? Is there anything she / you / we can do to call attention to it?
>>
>>40052

a girl will get a lighter sentence than a guy for literally anything. women are "worth more"
>>
>>40973

this is the reason? if i go ask a judge and say "hey, why is that women are less likely to get same the sentence as men?" He'll respond, "duh, women are worth more."

sounds a bit simplistic and focused on your bias rather than actually thought. go back the drawing board and come back with an idea that makes sense.
>>
>>39961
>Should have posted the WRGT version tbh
But that wouldn't have directed to traffic to the correct location for this obvious click bait story.
>>
>>40984
>your bias

Ironic that you are defending a massive bias in the legal system because you don't like his answer.
>>
>>40063
>>
>>41019
Glad you made yourself feel better with that post,
but you all you just did was waste 4chan bandwidth.
>>
>>41019

You don't seem very smart.

At no point did anyone disagree that women get shorter sentences on average. The disagreement was about anon's(your?) reasoning.

>women are worth more
sounds like a pretty dumb explanation on why women are likely to get shorter sentences and it doesn't actually explain what is going on.

My advice to you is grow a pair, stop being a pussy, and come up with a better reason why women get shorter sentences on avg.

Also, stop playing the reactionary victim. Just because someone thinks your reasoning is dumb doesn't mean they are defending something you don't like. It means you need to come up with something that makes more sense.
>>
>>39958
What's a [FLORIDA] story doing in Ohio?

/And who FARK here?
>>
>>39958
>“They need some serious psychological help and jail time, too, because the child will never recover from what had happened,” Williams said when asked what should happen to Deen in the event of a conviction.

Why they normies always assume the kid will always be scarred for life?
I've seen plenty of molested children not make a big deal about it and just go on with their lives. And actually, much of the damage done is by the "therapists" themselves making this into a bigger deal than it should be.
>>
Was this the same woman waving her flabby arms in Umass during the Milo panel?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY1H1rZL53I
>>
>>41109
She's pretty fat tbh
>>
>>40040
this
>>
>>41111 (quads observed)
>hate speech
There's that term again. Recognition of this as not "protected speech" by the supreme court will be the foot in the door that to censor all dissenting expression.
Only nightmares, now.
>>
>>40040
That isn't correct.
>>
>>41690
Oh you poor sweet thing.
>>
>>40040

And if she had gotten pregnant, he would have to pay her child support...
>>
If it was a boy, he will not be scarred for life. anyone saying otherwise is just trolling cause they hate women.

Boys are naturally curious and we spend the majority of our lives trying to look up dresses and down skirts.

I still remember the time I first saw two heaving breasts in my face as a family friend bent down to pick me up and i saw down her shirt.

The only thing that will fuck him up is if people keep telling him you will be fucked up from this.

Men molesting boys however will fuck you up.
>>
>>41805
>The only thing that will fuck him up is if people keep telling him you will be fucked up from this.

That's with all "victims" though. Therapists play a big part as to why people who got molested feel like they do. Because they keep hammering into their head that what was done to them is the worst thing imaginable and they will never recover from it, but they should "try." It just builds a victim complex when there really shouldn't be.

>Men molesting boys however will fuck you up.

What if the kid is gay but has the same natural curiosity as straight kids?

It all really comes down to the individual, but this victim complex building is not helping anyone.
>>
>>40232
Not him but considering how fucked up society is unlikely.
>>
>>41111
>din do nuffen my free speech
>keep hate speech out of my campus!!!
>you're not welcome here!
Jesus this feels like a parody.
>>
>>41804
The sad part is, feminists somewhere would probably push for it using some sort of "hieroglyphicpatrarchyvankassotherkin shaming" and say you're racist if you don't support it.
>>
>>41845
The entire political atmosphere is a real life satire right now. Just watch the videos from the California protests than turned riot.

>protesters chant "white supremacy's GOT TO GO" while pressing towards building
>make clear through multiple slogans that they see the police as the enforcers of white supremacy and capitalism
>protestors surged through metal fencing and throw it aside
>police form line against them and stand firm
>protestor: "WHY ARE YOU WEARING RIOT GEAR!?!?! WE'RE NOT THE ENEMY!!!!"

>#freethenipple protestors walking around topless, but make sure to cover their nipples
>convince other girls to join them, but make sure to create cover for them to undress and cover the nipples they claim should be freed

>"anti-racists" eager to scream Uncle Tom and Disgrace towards any non-white who has the moral audacity to disagree with their Correct Opinion of Color

>"You're enforcing the whims of complete fucking strangers, because you're thugs!!!"
>^protestor describing the concept of law enforcement as evil because it's keeping him from suppressing people who are thinking the wrong things
>>
>>41882
>>41845
I can't tell if the hypocrisy is just human nature or a decades-in-the-making fuck up on our part as a society, but it's disgusting either way.
>>
She's a fucking white female! She can if she wants to. OP check yourself, dude.
>>
>>39958
>fat
As expected
>>
>>40173
Probably not.

>>39960
Beavercreek typically has really low crime rates. It's typically drug-related offenses and petty thievery. The local law enforcement here are really harsh for even the smallest thing, and chances are the judge she'll get will rape her sideways with his sentencing.
>>
>>1
>>
>>39958
>what happens after shota hentai doujins
>>
>>39958
>while raping a child under 10 years of age
what do they mean by "raping"? could someone be more specific?

>something like this would put a guy away for a couple decades
if that was a man raping a child, it would mean penetration, which is worse than touching this kid or whatever she did
>>
>>41805
>it's ok for women to sexually abuse children but not men!

What a crybaby feminist cunt you are. No children should be abused in this way you sick fuck. Doesn't matter who does it, it's always wrong.
>>
>>39959
Lol underrated.
>>
>>41062
But he's right you know?
Women can have kids can men?
>>
>>41690
Where is that story that shit actually happened.
I think England or some other poor trash small town.
>>
>>39958
The kid should be fine. I was interested in sex starting age 10 and at 12 I sucked my first cock. I was into some nasty shit growing up, but all in all I don't have any non-vanilla fetishes anymore. She isn't attractive, but not hideous either. 10 year old me would fugg if she has big funbags. I really don't understand people's issue with pedophilia. I can't speak for girls, but as a young kid I would've done anything for a chance at some teacher on student action. Also was into shemales. I also don't regret sucking that cock. I've done nicely for myself in school, currently waiting for collage to start.
>>
>>41062
Not him, but the reason is probably that judges and juries have a bias to think of women as being more innocent than men.
>>
>>43415
>at 12 I sucked my first cock.
Disgusting.
>>
>>43415
dirty fag
>>
>>43415
Degenerate. I doubt collage is going to do you much good.
>>
>>41863
Go outside sometime man.
>>
>>43415
>collage
>>
>>40017
Saul of Tarsus regreted his crimes and was accepted by Jesus. Why can't she?
>>
>>43664
Okay.
She can go to Heaven. When she dies.
Until then, she can have fun in prison.
>>
>>43600
>>43606
>>43617

Since when did /pol/ affect all of 4chan?

What a bunch of normie moralfags, holy shit.
>>
>>39958
God dammit this is right down the road form me, I swear its something in the water. but >>42264
is right, the cops around there are cunts, I got pulled over once for going 5 miles over the speed limit.
>>
>>41062
Find a case where a women got more than ten years for molestation.
Fund a single case and I will withdraw my support to his argument.
Men get ten to twelve years in my cases whereas women tend to get between 6 months community service to three years for the same fucking crime. Its a bias you're too blind to see.
>>
>>41805
As a boy molested by a women you are so full of shit and should be beat for your statement. I've met boys who got fuckes up by being touched by a women. It makes you feel useless afterwards, like no.one wants you. And honestly i don't trust women because of what happen. And if they aren't there for my enjoyment then I have no use for them.
So eat a Dick
>>
That kid will be fucked in the head alright. Especially since that woman is fat and unattractive.
>>
>>45311

As someone who had enjoyable encounters with a 30 year old Japanese woman when I was 6, I would tell you: no, stop projecting, not everyone had bad experiences.
>>
>>45312
I think at 10 years old, he was just happy to put his dick up a moist pussy.
>>
>white women
>>
>>41805

Let me summarize it for you.

A boy may be 100 times more likely to get serious life-fulfilling satisfaction out of getting forcefully fucked by an adult of the opposite sex than a girl.....but the chance that it will fuck up the boy and the boy will not enjoy being raped is also very high, therefore it should not be legal.
>>
>>45313
Story?
>>
>>42933
>Lol underrated
>hello r3ddit
>>
>>44081
fuck off back to your containment threads in /gif/.

>lol people who don't engage in hedonism are normies XD
>>
>>45584

>>>/pol/
>>
>>41805
>The only thing that will fuck him up is if people keep telling him you will be fucked up from this.

That's the case with women.
>>
Crackers gonna crack
>>
>>45311
It would seem there are people had sex at a young age and liked it and people that had sex at a young age and disliked it.

I guess the woman that molested you was a asshole or your experience was shit.
>>
>>45307
http://journaltimes.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/woman-nets-years-in-child-molestation-case/article_e7d94fdb-15a6-5d9a-81cb-50981f787c95.html

>Woman nets 25 years in child molestation case

“I am tremendously remorseful for my actions that caused so much embarrassment,” Bell said before Racine County Circuit Judge Eugene Gasiorkiewicz sentenced her to 25 years behind bars.

http://www.jacksonprogress-argus.com/news/local/flovilla-woman-sentenced-on-child-molestation-charges/article_9bcd8902-e6d7-51f5-8325-a79ffee9f2b9.html

>Flovilla woman sentenced on child molestation charges

>Brandy Danielle Bevill pleaded guilty in Butts County Superior Court Feb. 4 to two counts of child molestation. According to court documents, she was sentenced to 20 years in prison on the first count, to be followed by 10 years of probation on the second count.
>>
>>46440
>molestation
>Butts County
>>
WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>47714
what about them? yes, they exist. i'm aware.
>>
>>39960
I'm from Cleveland. We seem to make the national news much more often than we should. Usually they are rape or serial killers. And I mean we seem to have quite a few. I mean there was ariel Castro kidnapping and raping the 3 girls for like a decade then there are Michael Madison and Anthony Sowell both serial rapists and murders. Oh and we can't forget ol' faithful Donald Harvey.
>>
>>39958
She looks like a rapist based on that mugshot.
>mistakes have been made.
>>
>>39958
I hate living in this white trash state.
>>
>>40051
source
>>
>>41807
>Therapists play a big part as to why people who got molested feel like they do

I have a female friend who was sexually assaulted....
The experience clearly fucked with her, she was acting very weird for a few months. Some of her friends (including me) asked her what was up, she told us the story,. we pushed her to go to therapy, but she didn't want to. her condition got slightly better after this, but she slowly declined back to depression. Eventually her friends (not me at this point) got her to go to therapy, and she has apparently been much better ever since.

So therapy really can help. But at the same time, i don't think it's too far-fetched to imagine femanists wanting to fit in and have their opinions about assault and patriarchy validated by realizing traumatic experiences of their own. (I know someone who used to go to the campus mental health office and make stuff up "for fun"...) So going to therapists and having some weird childhood experience dredged through the mud and told that's why you're a neurotic, self-obssessed child would make you feel better, and fit into the victim culture of feminism.
>>
>>41805

There's a big difference between a boy actively seeking to satisfy his own internal curiosity, and a boy being used for someone else's gratification. Being curious is not the same as being ready or willing. Being curious about some things is not the same as being curious about all things.
Also spoiler alert, but girls are sexually curious too. Talk about internalising the bullshit society feeds you, "b-but boys are different!"
>>
>>40984

It's probably more that women are presumed to be more innocent and less threatening. It's harder to look at a woman and think that society needs protection from her.
>>
>>41109

I'm sure some people get on fine, but do you not think that in a society where people say shit like "hurr I bet he enjoyed it" about a 10 year old boy in a case where the adults involved have specifically said how bad it was, that maybe people who've been victims of childhood molestation feel a pressure to pretend everything's fine so as to not look like a pussy?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ikd0ZYQoDko
>>
>>39959
S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E
>>
>>39959
>implying you wouldn't have liked it
>>
>>39958
This teacher, sexy 27yo woman, didn't rape her 13yo male student, she got charged for underage sex anyway, but she was far more attractive than this woman.
At what age your past self would have agreed for sex? With who?
I was planning to start a thread on this. Call it trollbait if you want.
>>
>>50350
Gee, I wonder who generated that lie. couldn'tve been men.
>>
link to the video so I can avoid it?
>>
>>50490
Women do need protection though. If you think women can protect themselves you havent talked to one
>>
>>39958
FUCK THE POLICE
FUCK THE COURT
FUCK THE LAW
FUCK PSYCHOLOGY
>>
>>40177
Swish!
>>
>>50490

I almost launched into a rant, but I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.