[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS starts performing explosive necklace execution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0
http://videos.videopress.com/V6TRTyJY/explosive-necklace-execution_hd.mp4
>>
Wow, these niggas are hardcore
>>
I thought they already did something like that with details chord. I've seen footage
>>
So we have the unwilling victims.
We have the deaths on camera.
We have the explosive necklaces.

Livestreamed Battle Royal when?
>>
I uh wasn't supposed to laugh that much when the guys head flew off right?
>>
These guys are fucking cowards. They don't even show their faces. They even took the license plates (if they even have those in that third-world shithole) off of their cars so that couldn't be identified. If their god is so goddamned important, why are they too cowardly to associate their faces with their stupid beliefs? Here's another poser - what god would even suggest that its followers live where food doesn't grow and it's 110 degrees in the shade? I'm one of those libtards that thinks refugees should be allowed out of their shitty countries and be able to start a new life elsewhere, sans that shitty religion, but after that, put up walls all around that stinky fucking shit oven of a region of the world and forget them. Let all the men live out their religious beliefs with no women in their dirty fucking country. Cut off trade completely. Occasionally, random countries should mount aerial attacks to take out any potential of letting them be self-sufficient by burning their crops, or whatever they do for food. Anyone caught trying to smuggle food or water to keep them alive will automatically be blown up. Cries for food and leniency will be ignored. Let them throw down their arms and plead for leniency with the pangs of hunger twisting them in knots.
>>
We should do exactly that to all their fucking leaders and broadcast it worldwide. Dirty scumbag cowards. And they say it's in the name of God. Fucking morons,like any God if he existed would condone that. Drop a nuke on the lot of em and be done with it.
>>
>>39989
nigga let me correct some things you said, if you're willing to listen.

I agree that they're fucking cowards, if they're so proud as to publish videos of this shit, why don't they show their fucking faces? The only other possible reason is because they want to associate the act with the state and not the person.

>what god would even suggest that its followers live where food doesn't grow and it's 110 degrees in the shade?
allah doesn't

I'm one of those libtards that thinks refugees should be allowed out of their shitty countries and be able to start a new life elsewhere, sans that shitty religion, but after that, put up walls all around that stinky fucking shit oven of a region of the world and forget them. Let all the men live out their religious beliefs with no women in their dirty fucking country. Cut off trade completely. Occasionally, random countries should mount aerial attacks to take out any potential of letting them be self-sufficient by burning their crops, or whatever they do for food. Anyone caught trying to smuggle food or water to keep them alive will automatically be blown up. Cries for food and leniency will be ignored. Let them throw down their arms and plead for leniency with the pangs of hunger twisting them in knots.

you realize those countries were never "shit" before eurofags and amerifags started calling them "shit"?
Everyone was just fine. Let me ask you: if you didn't have electricity and didn't know how comfortable it is, would you even want it?

And finally, who do you think they're killing there? Muslims. Not eurofags, not american soldiers. Arabs and muslims.
>>
>>39916
The extent to which these people go to terrorizeā„¢ makes me doubt that they, themselves could take their religious and revolutionary authenticity seriously. They ought to spend more time attempting to take back lost territory or hasten the apocalypse that they have previously written about in their magazine.

I see this and see a hollow "state" without any semblance of a moral compass. I see scared children, enslaved by animal instinct.I look and see their imminent defeat.
>>
>>39989
>Refugees coming without the religion or sympathies to terrorists

lol.
>>
If only Al Qaeda and ISIS weren't interfered with other troops but Al Qaeda and ISIS troops. Maybe that'll mean that they'll just simply kill each other and troops from neighboring countries could sort it out with their troops
>>
>>40014
Well, large portions of the middle east have been shitty at one time or another before the westerners got there and

>i'm one of those libtards that thinks refugees should be allowed out of their shitty countries and be able to start a new life elsewhere
>sans that shitty religion

You do realize that the religion and the culture are inseparable from these refugees identies, right? Anywhere they go they will bring their beliefs
>>
>>40014
>why don't they show their ducking faces?

Because they don't want to be apprehended?
>>
>>40079
apprehended by whom????
>>
>>39916
Wtf is with this video editing who is taking their time to make this look fake
>>
why is the video editing of these videos decent/good?
>>
>>40101
because it's not north korea.
>>
>>39989
>"refugees" is replacing "immigrants" everywhere
1396318570501.jpg
>>
>>40101
Because the IS faggots have money. Lots of money.
>>
this motherfucker haves a SBR... did he even pay the tax stamp on it?
>>
>>39916
That's nothing. New Atheists have started performing explosive neckbeard execution
>>
>>39989
>Here's another poser - what god would even suggest that its followers live where food doesn't grow and it's 110 degrees in the shade?

This is something I realized back when Civilization 3 first came out: if you have shitty territory that's in the desert with little food and few to no luxury resources, then the only way to keep the people happy or even content is to build temples. I think that illustrates quite poignantly how such religious fanaticism grew out of these places.
>>
>>40123
You actually need a URL if you want to share an image...
>>
>>40160
No, I don't.
>>
So what exactly is going on here? Are these men confessing their supposed crimes before they are executed? What are they accused of?

And does anyone else find it creepy and unsettling how the men in these kind of videos appear to have always accepted their fate? Were men always like this? Why aren't they fighting tooth and nail at every opportunity? They know they will surely die anyway, why don't they leap across that desk and bite that man's nose off? Do you think they are holding out hope to the bitter end that something will save them?
>>
>>40164
You might want to look up psychology in general. Milgram's experiment is a good place to start as well as Martin Seligman's studies in depression as they are relevant to your question.

Some people are weak and will stay weak no matter what.
>>
>>40168
No, I have. It was more of a rhetorical question about humanity in general. Those studies and experiments merely tell us that we DO behave in this way, they don't tell us why. But that is pretty much true of all sciences in general. They can never answer the 'why'?
>>
>>40164
The prisoners are usually drugged. They also do a bunch of mock 'practice' executions so the victims never know when it's actually going to be the real deal.
>>
i would fight to the death...no way am i going to comply with people who are trying to execute me...fuck it i'll take a bullet just running at the fuckers and i will continue to run until i am out of life force.

>>no one is taking me down without a major fight

i used to fight my bullies in school too.

fucking weaklings
>>
>>39916
urg why did i click that.

fucking degenerate filth
>>
>>39916
I'm tired of ISIS and their stupid fucking videos.
>>
ISIS WANTS US TO HATE THEM, UHH THEY AREN'T REAL MUSLIMS SHOW THEM PEACE AND LOVE IT'S WHAT THEY WANT THEY WANT TO DIVIDE US AND MUSLIMS!!!!!!!
>>
>>40014
>you realize those countries were never "shit" before eurofags and amerifags started calling them "shit"?

libtards, everyone
>>
>>40210
I'm tired of ISIS existing.
There's an easy solution to that.
>>
>>40227
Ya. Vote for Trump so he can bomb them out of the world map.
>>
>>40099
They've been known to kidnap journalists/comm guys and have them work for them in exchange for the prolonging of their life. Also, they have money. As an aspiring journie/comm guy that's also exploring becoming a military officer, they're pretty impressive.

>>40159
Historians and anthropologists tie religion fanaticism to the abuendance or scarcity of supplies. To keep it short, the most religious people throughout history have been the ones that lived in shitty places like the Middle East.

>>40194
Okay buddy, that's REALLY easy to say sitting at your desk

I don't know man. The ISIS situation is complex. On one hand, plenty of Muslims around the world DO identify with them. On the other hand, I believe the majority do not, as they've desecrated a few sites of importance in Islam and 99.99% of their victims are fellow Muslims. There are tons of Muslims that speak out against ISIS if you pay attention and get over your bias. They're essentially put into a corner. It sucks for the innocent Muslims who try to distance themselves and say "it's not all Muslims". They get accused of waxing over facts when they don't want to be put in the same group as human garbage.
>>
>>40212
He has to be funposting, not even a lib would think a shithole was good before whites went there. They fully acknowledge they were primitives living in huts and dying of disease before the age of 30.
>>
Of all the shit I talk about USA, I hope we drive these ISIS fuckers into the abyss.
>>
>>39916

Can a kind poster subtitle the entire video. I wish to understand the blessed- I mean cursed words that these brav- I mean evil muhajadeen have been saying...
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.