[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-09-13-29.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-09-13-29.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
>American evangelicals in charge of saving the white race

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/04/21/my-wife-and-i-are-white-evangelicals-heres-why-we-chose-to-give-birth-to-black-triplets/
>>
>>39909
Congrats on breeding 3 blacks to prove how nice and totally not racist you are in a washington post article that we will all forget tomorrow.
God forbid of actually taking care of local orphans.

Do these people live solely to be praised for their "progresiveness"?
>>
>>39915
>he thinks the conservative evangelicals are "progressive" just for having black babies
Nope.
>>
>>39909
>Everyone is a cuck but me that's why I'm obsessed with the term and the fetish

>>39917
/thread
>>
>>39915
It is a religion to them, they are fully indoctrinated cult memebers, like all leftists.
>>
>>39920
>A white couple having black babies doesn't constitute cuckoldry in your eyes

Well we can tell what fetish you are into.
>>
>>39915
>God forbid of actually taking care of local orphans.
Do these people live solely to be praised for their "progresiveness"?

I suppose you didn't read the article and don't know what a US conservative looks like.
>>
>>39945
Yeah, these kids are gonna be raised to be bible thumping bigots. Plus that's three of them all at once. It's like they're trying to outnumber their rivals by any means necessary.

Also, I doubt they're gonna be able to pay for schooling for all three children at once, which is why it was advantageous to have black kids. They'll be drowning in aid money.
>>
so the infertile guy becomes a cuck lol
>>
>>39909
One part of me feels surprised because evangelicals are usually concerned with getting rid of all the "filthy" infidels and that usually includes blacks. On the other hand the bible demands you give money to single mothers which is literally cuckoldry
>>
What the fuck is wrong with these idiots. Always attention whoring
>>
>>39917
Did you read the article or do you think progressive evangelicals just don't exist?
>>
>we're pro-life so we're going to adopt since there are so many unwated kids
>we're also going to bring 3 more kids into this world because fuck it
>>
god you guys are dim.

-sigh-
he's in it for the pussy.
that's what's in it for the cucks.
points from the wife and three genetically different girls he can tuck in at night.

now I'm not saying HE in particular is going to do this,but i believe this is the reasoning behind cuckery.
>>
thats some serious baiting to the general population
>>
>>39931
Look, if you have a problem with someone having children and calling it a fetish, then it's pretty apparent of what you're clearly into.
Transparent self disclosure
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.