[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half-bearded man spends 4/20 in jail for selling marijuana the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lvgibson21n-2-web.jpg (113 KB, 970x1171) Image search: [Google]
lvgibson21n-2-web.jpg
113 KB, 970x1171
He must have been high while he was shaving.

A Florida man was arrested on Tuesday for possessing marijuana with the intent to sell.

Kevin Gibson, 58, had the drug on him one night before the national day connected with smoking weed — 4/20.

The man appears in a Miami-Dade County mugshot only on the right side of his face shaven, the other side sporting an unkept beard.

This isn’t the first time Gibson has been arrested. In 2011, he was caught with cocaine and arrested for intent to sell, but that time he was sporting a full beard.

He is being held in a Miami jail on $8,000 bond.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/half-bearded-florida-man-spends-4-20-jail-selling-weed-article-1.2608764
>>
>>39825
>Florida man
>>
>>39828
That was already a meme on some other board, i forget which, but we should just claim it for our own for /news/ already.
>>
>>39829
It's been a meme on /pol/ (and before that, /new/) for as long as I can remember.
>>
>>39838
it was also a meme on /n/ as well
>>
>>39849
Come on, it's Florida, I don't think anyone really defends it.
Come on, look at that face >>39825.
>>
>>39849
I think it was a movie before all this
>>
>>39825
58 and grey hair?
>>
>>40038
I'm in my late 30s and going grey on the sides. Boss is 44 and full grey - you somehow implying 58 is too early to have grey hair?
>>
>>40095
I always though you went grey in your 60s and 70s
>>
>>40097
I am 33 and have prominent grey streaks in both sides of my hair.
>>
>>40097
The darker your hair is the faster it greys
>>
>>39828
>>39829
It's /r/floridaman on reddit.

>Florida Man sues for right to marry his laptop
>Florida man catches 400lb fish with wrench
>Florida Man Arrested for Soliciting Sex with Dogs on Craigslist
>Florida man's human bubble bursts; needs rescue before reaching Bermuda
>Florida man changes name to Bruce Jenner to preserve name's "heterosexual roots"
>FloridaMan Dolphin ‘Lover’ Says Dolly The Dolphin Seduced Him

God bless you Florida man. Truly he is the hero we deserve. Now just waiting on the Florida Man vs Batman movie.
>>
>>40097
What are you, 12? Idiot.
>>
>>39828
>>39829
>>39838
>>39871
Fark made the >Florida meme popular after the association with wirdness was already not uncommon.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.