[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GO for it!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: クウェートストライキ.jpg (29 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
クウェートストライキ.jpg
29 KB, 298x169
Hang in there! Kuwait strike.
It should pay appropriate wages to workers.
Wealth is equally! Allah is great!
IS should attack the oil facility of monopolize the wealth.

http://potato.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/bizplus/1461048491/
>>
Linking to a non-English source should be bannable
>>
The following is the google translated text of the Huffpo.jp story our nipponese brethren are linking to here:

>Oil production of Kuwait, according to OPEC is so has been reduced from 3.12 million barrels per day to 110 million barrels / day. Oil production of Kuwait state-owned upstream company, KOC (Kuwait Oil Company) has done.

>By the way, we share that Kuwait occupies the crude oil production of the world is 3.6% at the time of 2014, was the world's seventh place.

>Also refinery output of Kuwait has been reduced from the usual 93 million barrels / day to 520,000 barrels / day. Petroleum refining of Kuwait is doing state-owned downstream companies, KNPC (Kuwait National Petroleum Company) is.

>For KOC and KNPC maintenance of production calling the veteran retired, as well as the refinery is, but we try to prevent that to stop, operation of oil production and refinery which require high skills, to continue operations I think that's pretty difficult.

>In addition many of the oil-producing countries are facing in the same, or more of the financial crisis in Kuwait is facing, truncated measures, such as the country is laid out has been advocated must be introduced in other countries.
>Then stop of oil production such as this is, probably the scenario that may occur in other countries.
>>
For example
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/04/19/kuwait-strike-halts-oil-downspin--but-will-it-last.html
and so on.
>>
>>39758
>reduced from 3.12 to 110
Dont you mean increased?
>>
>always thought that /news/ posts with retarded vocabulary was just everyday weebspeak
>mfw it was actual nips posting here

おはよございます, my fellow nipponese あにきs!
>>
Wages never go up it without a strike.
It is an act of spit to the teachings of Islam by management to dominate the wealth.
Workers should get a wage commensurate with the job.
>>
>>39807
>Workers should get a wage commensurate with the job.
That's communism talk there, boy! (sarcastic)
>>
hiro you're still easy to spot without the trip:^)
>>
>>39785
Please kill yourself.
おください
>>
2ch comment number 10:
ISに援護射撃
Islamic state should blow it up.
>>
This is the same as what is happening to The Saudis but on a smaller scale.
>>
Go for it. Islamic state.
Please destroy oil factory.
>>
Go for it. oil worker.
Please deny oil jobs.
>>
IS is a kind of verbus.
>>
Kanji is very diffcult.
Because it's a chainese charactor.
>>
>>39785
あなたは日本語はなしません。
>>
>>39864
あなた
good job.
>>
>>39785
>mfw you have no face
>mfw I have no face
>mfw none of use has a face because this is a text only board

Ok, but in all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised by that since I would think the people who regularly post on a website that is not in their native language would at least be slightly more intellectual than most of the other users, so /news/ could be a place they check out from time to time.
>>
God bress USA.Allah bress IS.
Everyone wish oil prece was rising.
>>
Not use far east island language.
it's inhibited here.
Because Here is USA.
USA stand for Ultra Super America.
>>
>>39883
google translate will start a war one day
>>
>>39743
They wouldn't because then since oil owns America, the USA actually gunna come down on they asses my sandnigga
>>
>>39883
はい。
でも、ほんとに 私たち は げんご よくない desu.
And I pronounced the う
>>
>>39893
I don't understand what you mean.
Is it Japanese language or UAS language?
>>
>>39910
USA
>>
>>39875
Have you ever been to /int/? People from countries which I didn't even know existed post there regularly.
>>
>>39743
Too peaceful for the Middle East...
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.