[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary's emails released, jack shit being done about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 1
File: nothingyet.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nothingyet.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>Be me
>Anonymous hacker
>About to tear Hillary a new asshole
>hack her servers
>find all the emails she deleted
>ALL FUCKING 30,000 OF THEM
>maniacallaugh.gif
>copy/paste all of it into wikileaks
>Whip up video
>Say that Hillary is a puppet for all the media companies and banks
>Upload to youtube
>link to pastebin
>Sit back
>Gonna be all over the news tomorrow
>All in a day’s work

It’s been 9 days, and not a single news agency has picked this up. Probably all the media companies.

Anonymous didn’t really think this one through, did they?

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=&notitle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=&noto=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
>>
>>39629
>>39629
That's a lot of info to sort. Most of which probably doesn't matter
>>
>>39629
If there was something worth reporting then we would have heard about it by now. If you actually start reading the emails its a bunch of wedding plans and her asking her aides what they thought of TV shows that came on the previous night.

tl;dr there isn't anything in there
>>
As if Anonymous isn't just a closeted Bernie Bro, lashing out any anyone who calls them on their bullshit.
>>
In action by media may not be conspiracy.
Could be the imperatives of budget to hire staff to sift through it. Could be the need for ratings to attractive advertisers and so many stories are easier, cheaper to broadcast - albeit, stories that are trivial, lacking of import, lacking any substance.
We get the media we deserve
>>
So did you bruteforce her password, or was it easy and was something like thrillbill2016?
>>
Hey folks.

I am a fucking loser with no life and spend my time on this type of thing until my eyes bleed. There are patterns here. The lack of response from Hillary. No.. there are usually one word answers, that's fine. The cunt doesn't want to have anything written down. The better stuff is what is NOT responded to AT ALL.

Maybe I am a schizo-faggot but this is what I save.

Example:
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14411

Am I a fucking tard or should I list all of the no response shit that is questionable?
>>
>>39675
List everything you think is important anon.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/437
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/4939 (TO AND FROM NO ONE??!?)
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23029
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/7805
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1728

Some more here. Huma Abedin is a fucking dumb young cunt and something she wrote has a higher probability of being informative than most other correspondence.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/8798

I am not listing everything I find interesting cause I am a fucking weirdo. I suggest searching all the email sent by Huma Abedin. They are no subjects and not to anyone apparently fuck me what is this call list.
>>
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/8762

An e-mail of nothing?! I am getting fucked up here. What would someone send emails with nothing in them and forward it around?
>>
Forgive me if I am tarding full autism mode but no subject lines are hard as fuck to follow the lineage of these emails.
>>
Callsheets
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/22767

Hillary about some dude lol
"I want to do him later--lets do at 1pm."
>>
>>39687
No issue from me keep going you are doing this board a great service with your dedication.
>>
>>39629
>Anonymous didn’t really think this one through, did they?
Probably not, what anonymous needs to do is hack facebook and put this on every accounts front page or whatever the fuck FB has.

If the media won't cover something force it into everyone's face.
>>
>>39703
An operation of that scale would only start to be possible if an organization has a million dollars in funds
>>
>>39686
Bad with computers.
>>
>>39703
This post is nearing Hollywood levels of tech cluelessness
>>
>>39774

with a buffer overflow and rerouting the incoming firewall agents via systech decoys i can see it working desu

but your average teenage skiddie couldnt do it
>>
>>39725
>>39774
I'm not casually suggesting it would be easy I'm saying it's what is necessary. Regardless of difficulty or improbability it's still what would need to be done because the media isn't going to fucking do it.
>>
>>39629
You are the best anon. I watched that video,
>>
>>39629
No one wants to read. Thus news back candidate will be defended by the visual media. Average person will be to lazy to argue with what they hear.
>>
>>39629
Not only does no one want to go through it, they probably used more passes on the super-sensitive info and it wasn't recovered.
>>
>>39831
There is still enough evidence to support foul play and the allegations of the US spying on allied Nations.
>>
actually, now that i've read some of the emails, i feel MORE inclined to vote for Hillary...
>>
>>40127
The tone and style of many of the emails seems surprisingly unprofessional.
>>
>>40127
Yeah, no. Not at all.
>>
There are two possibilities here:
1. There is a secret work email
2. The emails themselves contaim hidden messages (likely reason)
>>
>>40167
In some of them, there seem to be code words and subtle references used frequently.
There are strange phrases that seem out of place in the context of the subject, but this might be due to data corruption too idk.
>>
>>39629
>>Be me
>>Anonymous hacker
Kek'd
>>
A lot of the emails just seem like news articles.
Wondering if this wikileaks release was a limited hangout.
Also, some tea party newsletters
>"tea party" (134 results, viewing 1 to 134)
>>
>>39688

Why don't you go to /pol/ or /b/ and see if you find other faggots to help you skim through the e-mails?

The more the merrier.
>>
>>40127
>>40116
This you?
>>
>>39728
Maybe her lie about not having a computer in her office is a cover-up for how embarrassed she is about her computer-fu. Smart enough to be Secretary of State, let alone president?
>>
Im curious as to whats the near future holds a revolutionary turn in favor or not will occur soon enough
>>
Oh.. thank you so much. I would be getting high tonight reading her Emails..

heheheheheheheheheheheheheheh.

p.s: LISTEN UP PEOPLE! SOMETIMES THESE -CUNTS- USUALLY SUBSTITUTE WORDS WITH OTHERS... FOR EXAMPLE:

SEX= CLASS.
MOLEST= IMMIGRATION.
SPY=MEETING.
ABDUCTION=FAILURE.
KILL=DROP THE SUBJECT.
>>
>>39798
Are you underage or something? The way you word it makes it sound like you think hacking is people typing really fast on their computers while techno music plays.
>>
>>39658
>>39801
Idiots. The OP is writing a story from the perspective of Anonymous to mock them. Pointing out that Anonymous posted leaked emails and the media doesn't care.
>>
>>41159
The media doesn't care because there isn't anything in the emails but banal, boring shit.

If there was even a hint of there being something then Drudge and Fox News and Breitbart wouldn't hesitate to report on it, I assure you.
>>
>RE: THE SENSITIVE PERSONNEL MATTER
>Have had 2 sessions since u 84 .I talked, having another Sat afternoon. No particular need for further guidance from u, but glad to connect at any time. Tks for terrific event in the 4-letter-word fishinf village.

The fuck
>>
Anonymousse should fight fire with fire against the mainstream media and start their own clickbait site.

>You wouldn't BELIEVE what Hillary texted Bernie
>>
>>41182
>terrific event in the 4-letter-word fishinf village
Sounds like a lesbian brothel to me.
>>
>>39798
>>41156

No, hes right. Hacktivism needs to be less about ddosing servers you dont like, and more about spreading information to people who don't know.
>>
>>41156
Lol that's how I do it.
>>
They Should Have released her Husband back in the wild.
>>
>>41364
So you're saying he's wild animal?
>>
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/30177 these are actually fucking hilarious
>Oh, Barb, we got trouble w a capital "T" in River City. I miss you too and will try to call soon. Keep going, as your and my "home girl" Harriet Tubman wpuld say!
>>
>>41156
>The way you word it
Jesus fucking Christ you stupid kiddie. I'm not wording it in any double fashion, I'm plainly saying you have to shove the information in peoples faces because the thing that's supposed to do it isn't going to ever shove this information in their faces.

Anything short of that is a waste of time, "exposing" people will in the long run accomplish jack and shit because the info you exposed won't ever get exposure to the masses.

I'm not fucking saying get a hollywood director to set up a montage of people typing really fast. I'm saying of course:
>jack shit being done about it
The public isn't seeing it.
>>
>>41082

As a straight up /b/tard who only browses /news/ infrequently, coming to us for help is absolutely fucking retarded. We're too busy arguing about that stupid banana or traps to bother with something important.

Hit up /pol/ before us.
>>
>>39629

wait these are her deleted emails?
>>
>>41082

/pol/ came up with this for easy searching.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1458/19/1458199051468.png
>>
>>39629

Why the hell can't I post images?? ReeeeeeeeeeEEEe

https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/12923

>BENGHAZI UPDATE (1200 LOCAL)

>Can we arrange shipments of what's requested?

>Update from Rep. Stevens in Benghazi, based on largely on info from acting PM Ali Tarhouni and acting FM Salah Bishari:

> TNC caretaker cabinet/members were up until 4am following events in Tripoli and discussing plans for the coming days. Tarhouni said the TNC has been in constant communication with its people in Tripoli, including both fighters and those entrusted with implementing the stabilization plans. Rebels in Tripoli, in coordination with the TNC, have begun to set up checkpoints inside the city and guard public
>>
>>41429
But what you're trying to explain is nearly impossible.

What you're suggesting is going into the code of one of the internet's biggest websites and modifying it so that way this link can be distributed to everyone. While that idea isn't IMPOSSIBLE, it would require a fuckton of time, resources, skills, and other shit that NEETs on 4chan don't have normal access to (but could probably maybe get it).
>>
>>41426
Kek
>>
>OP is actually panda guy who got shot
>>
>>41570
This more or less.
I'm more of a /pol/ack than a /b/tard these days, but I did read a few of the e-mails posted in a /pol/ thread one night.
The most disconcerting things I found were that she can't figure out how to print an e-mail and doesn't know what the acronym FUBAR stands for.
Both of which actually worry me since she's more than likely going to be our next commander in chief.
>>
>>41577

That anon wasn't suggesting that anyone here could ever manage it, or that it's even typically feasible, but simply that the solution to the problem of people not being exposed to this information is to shove it in their faces via something like Facebook, and someone would likely have to hack it to do so.

I don't know what's so hard to understand about his idea. I got it the first time I read it, but there are a bunch of retarded replies accusing him of being a script kiddy who wants to DDoS people to achieve things.

Are you all brain-dead?
>>
Pardon the paranoia, but is it confirmed that the emails are legitimately hers? Granted, the thought of faking 30k+ emails is almost enough to make them believable, how can we be sure? I looked though a few and they seemed legit, but I'm still curious.
>>
>>41694
The biggest thing I got out of it was the whole sacrificing a chicken to the devil thing. Nothing bad in and of itself but it does give credit to the Bohemian Grove tinfoil stuff.
>>
>>41137
>Guy Fawkes

oh my goddamn sides
>>
Kek @ people saying theres nothing interesting in the emails.

WikiLeaks: Google & Al-Jazeera Encouraged Civil War In Syria
http://www.mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-google-al-jazeera-encouraged-civil-war-syria/215163/

This is just one of the things from these emails.
>>
EVERYONE LOOK AT THE EXIT POLLS! 12% OFF!? THATS STATISTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE! CAUCAS STATES LIKE BERNIE BECAUSE THEY CANT BE RIGGED BY COMPUTERS. SHE NEEDS TO BE INDITED ONCE WE START FRACKING WERE FUCKED AS A COUNTRY!!!
>>
>>39675
>T. Schizophrenia
>>
>>39636
>If there was something worth reporting then we would have heard about it by now.

Holy shit, do you seriously believe that?
>>
>>39686
There was an attachment. A note apparently. No attachments are going to show up in these.

You guys need some real jobs lol
>>
>>42286
>real jobs
>real good jobs
>Trump is here

I understand that there was an attachment turdlord. I am wondering why there was no attachment included.

After 42hrs of searching this turd files I have come up with nothing game breaking, but I think the "missing" parts are still more telling.

I think this is a wild goose hunt. Planted. I know turds and these turds are too clean. I could be wrong but 90% of what I've searched has been links to news articles and meaningless polished turds.
>>
>60,000 e-mails in total.
>Half are work related and half are family related
>Only leak the work related e-mails
>Work e-mails contain family shit
>I want the other 30,000 released
>I can smell the turds in that batch and they're ripe
>>
Did anyone notice these are all from 2010?
>>
>>41772
I was wondering about the same thing. The "data corruption" could be used to obfuscate.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.