[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man shoots 4 year old girl and then beats a 5 year old and frames her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1
>http://www.nj.com/south/index.ssf/2016/04/father_punched_child_after_shooting_4-year-old_dau.html
>http://6abc.com/news/father-charged-with-murder-in-shooting-of-daughter-4/1294831/
>Philadelphia Police Homicide Capt. James Clark told reporters at a news conference on Monday that Phillips entered a room in the family's home where his 4-year-old daughter and six of her siblings were watching television and started "carelessly and recklessly waving and pointing the gun around in the room."
>Clark said Phillips tried to initially blame the shooting on his 5-year-old daughter.
>"He went as far as to punish the 5-year-old to show how much he felt that she did this," Clark said. "Also through investigation we found out that he took blood and actually wiped it on her shirt to try to even more so show that she's the one that fired the lethal shot."
>After the shooting in the front bedroom of his family's home on East Mayfield Street, police said the other children, who ranged in age from seven-months-old to 13-years-old, "became upset and began yelling."
>Phillips then got up from a bed where he was sitting, police said, hit his 5-year-old daughter "with a closed fist" and wiped blood from his hand onto her shirt.
>Phillips then carried his 4-year-old daughter into a rear bedroom in the home and called his fiancé home, police said. After his fiancé arrived home, Phillips changed his clothes and fled
>A detective who worked on the case told Action News that Phillips admitted he frequently played with the handgun that way, and with children in the room.

Holy shit
>>
100% not surprised he's black, uncivil savages.
>>
what a horrible world.

thoughts and prayers to the family
>>
what's up with the gun problem in the US?

Does the fluoride in the water fuck people up?
>>
>>39565
It's just a few irresponsible gun owners. The majority of gun owners aren't retards that play with a loaded gun and point it at others.
>>
>Framing a five year old girl for your murderng

Well that's hardcore.
>>
>>39565
>>39566
It would be as much a mistake to treat this as a gun issue as a race issue >>39562

The same sort of thing happens all the time when people play with knives or even power tools all over the world - this only makes headlines because of the framing.

This is really just a stupidity issue. Weapons aren't toys, but people treat them like they are. Almost every preventable death could be attributed to overconfidence - whether it's drunk driving, playing with dangerous items, risky diving, etc.
>>
>>39572
It is a race issue though, the crime stats show it is mostly a black problem.

Remove blacks from the equation and Americans gun crime rates fall in line with Europes.
>>
>>39572
>The same sort of thing happens all the time when people play with knives or even power tools all over the world

No, I'm pretty sure that a father framing his five year old daughter for the murder of his four year old daughter is a special kind of fucked up.
>>
Its just giving us gun owners and colectors bad names
>>
>>39540
people with iq lower than 90 should be consider animal and treated as such
>>
>>39577
You cut off that sentence at a really important part anon, maybe you should finish reading the rest of the sentence after the dash
>>
>>39575
It is a gun issue though, the crime stats show it is mostly a gun problem.

Remove guns from the equation and Americans gun crime rates fall in line with Europes.
>>
>>39540
This nigger has 7 niglets

And smart people how many?
1?

This is how you know the world is going to shit.
>>
>>39617
Maybe the so called smart people can borrow some nigglets of their very own?
>>
>>39619
There is no logical reason to waste resources on africanoids.
>>
>>39614
And all other rates will go up. They should just ban murder.
>>
>>39540
0_o
>>
>>39632
That's good. I want my stocks to go up in value.
>>
>>39609
Headliner or not, that does not happen all the time all over the world.

You can try it yourself and play with knives or power tools. If you kill people around you then I guess you're right on your own little world, but then again you'd be a special kind of fucked up.
>>
>>39648
You may be misunderstanding the sentence because English isn't your first language or something. The meaning of that sentence is:
>Playing with weapons or tools resulting in an injury is common
>The framing is what makes this case unusual

Hope that helps
>>
>>39649
Who plays with a gun by erratically waving it at children with no trigger discipline?

I can understand practicing throwing knifes and a kid running in front of it or a chainsaw sword fight going south but pointing a loaded gun with the safety off at small children multiple times is a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>39540
>six of her siblings

Fantastic.
>>
>>39540
He dindu nuffin. He bein a good boy. Its dem racist poleese. We just need more money for dem programz.
>>
Maybe he figured out he had brought too many nigglets into the world.
And now there are two less of them out running free.
There may be hope for the negroid race if they could all do this.
>>
>>39540
Quintessential gentle giant.
>>
>>39570
I'm amazed I agree with you
>>
>>39614
Most black crime is committed with knives, then blunt or improvised weapons, then barehanded.
>>
>>39619
Black children adopted into rich white homes have been shown to still have a lower iq than white children adopted into poor black homes, intelligence is mostly genetic.
>>
>>39540
Welfare should be given to blacks only if they accept being sterilized.

They can live their whole life in comfort without ruining it for others.

Or gulag them and replace cheap mexican work force with free work force.
>>
>>39755
Let me guess. You are one of them. Filthy Nigger.
>>
>>39564
"like"
>>
>>39619
Spoken like a true cuckold.
>>
>>39755
>intelligence is mostly genetic.

IQ is not the same as intelligence, it's a flawed metric and anyone who works with IQ scores in their daily lives will be aware of this. We have kids at the school I teach who are 150+ IQ and can't tie their shoelaces or hold a conversation. In schools (where I currently work) the SAT testing we do shows a much stronger correlation between parental income than any other factor, most notably race, when it comes to results.
>>
>>39804
>SAT testing we do shows a much stronger correlation between parental income than any other factor

This is false
>>
The framing things is awful and sadistic, but sadism has little to do with race.

Case in point, DuPont heir that raped his 3-4 year old daughter.
>>
Its no wonder so many black women are single mothers. When so many of the men want to be a playa or whatthefuckever and construct a whole fake personality just for pussy, and then when mommys not home the kids have to deal with the real him. I feel bad for those kids, all of them, traumatized for life. This world is really sick
>>
>>39804
Smart parents have smart children, smart people usually also have higher education and/or high paying jobs one thing leads to the other, to say that it's the money that makes you smart is silly. Also to say that iq correlates to income and not race when there are massive paygaps between races is literally just naming one instead of the other for the sake of political correctness.
>>
That's pretty gangster.
>>
Is it bad I laughed when I saw the headline? Just the idea of framing a five year old for murder is a bit amusing.
>>
>>39919
It's not that weird, there have been cases where a kid started playing with an unattended firearm and shot himself or another kid.
>>
>>39655
I mean i guess ive thrown knifes around before, but all your examples do sound very retarded
>>
i feel bad for laughing
>>
>>39575
Crime stats show it's mostly a poverty problem.

Guess where you're stuck if everyone before you in your family were either enslaved or oppressed. It's hard as hell to get out of poverty and even harder when you're not white.
>>
>>39975
>it's mostly a poverty problem

This is false. There are far more poor whites than poor blacks and yet there are more blacks committing crimes than whites.

>everyone before you in your family were either enslaved or oppressed

Slavery ended in 1865, 151 years ago. ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY ONE YEARS AGO. Since then the Jews were enslaved/oppressed/exterminated in WWII and rebounded. Chinese and Koreans were enslaved/oppressed/exterminated by imperial Japan and rebounded. Poles, Hungarians, Czechs were oppressed/exterminated by atheistic commies and rebounded. Many immigrants in this country who were discriminated (like the Irish) and in deep poverty at the turn of the 20th century are thriving now; people who fled horrific war zones and genocides with just the clothes on their backs now have children/grandchildren who have moved far up the social/economic ladder. South Americans who have fled drug cartels, crime, and poverty who don't even speak English now have children/grandchildren who have moved far up the social/economic ladder that speak flawless English. Meanwhile Blacks in this country still can't speak English properly let alone move up the economic ladder.

Blaming poverty is an easy seductive scapegoat, but the facts don't back it up. Black culture is what is keeping Blacks down. Nothing else.
>>
>>39995
>>39975

Slavery is a dumb explanation for present day probelms. It is far too simplistic.

The issues are multiple. In terms of state actions we can think of 1) slavery 2) Jim Crow laws 3) red lining and blocking blacks from living in white neighborhoods (post WWII ghetto). and 4) the war on drugs pushing in on poor blacks even though whites and blacks do drugs at basically the same rate.

On the private side of things we see post-slavery blacks basically being turned into share croppers, which isn't a good way to make money or move up (remember blocks from education and such at this time as well). Then when many blacks finally say, "Fuck this share cropping, cotton picking horseshit, lets move up North and get some decent blue collar factory jobs." We see the companies and the unions keep blacks in lower tier work (and the gov doesn't offer the same benefits to some "black jobs"... think social security). Regardless this is probably the best time for black americans, blue collar work, black neighborhoods, while segregated by color include various classes of blacks and so on. Then bam business's decide fuck American manufacturing and the blue collar workers, lets get paid, send this shit to Mexico or China. Blacks go, "oh fuck my job. i liked making decent money at the factory. what the fuck do i do now." and rich blacks said, "oh shit, redlining is over. I can move my ass into the nice white neighborhoods. here i come with my money and my M.D."

Also, lets not forget when La Guardia was redesigning NYC, he built something like 132 parks in the city and only 2 of them in black neighborhoods.

Slavery is a shitty answer. But believing the moment slavery ended everything was equal is retarded as well.
>>
>>39540
>started "carelessly and recklessly waving and pointing the gun around in the room."
Because he was high as fuck.

"Why can't people understand, that if we'd only legalize drugs, all our crime and social problems would disappear."
>>
>>40119

legalizing drugs =/= not regulating drugs/drug use
>>
>>39804
But IQ is the biggest predictor of your ability to accumulate wealth in this world.

It's not a perfect test but it has some merit.
>>
>>40411

As I understand it in England the biggest predictor is father's wealth and in the USA it is the individual's level of education... but how about you provide a citation and let us know.
>>
>>39540
>MUH SLAVERY
>MUH POVERTY
Daily reminder irish and chinese were slaves

Daily reminder they were treated like animals and no one fought for their emancipation

Daily reminder they were used for the hardest and complicated labor ,unlike blacks who had cozy housing and afforded families

Daily reminder irish and chinese built highways and skyscrappers,blacks picked cotton

Daily reminder no irish and chinese owned slaves,legally,unlike blacks

Daily reminder chinese and irish are middle class or upper middle class today,unlike blacks who are given "life on easy mode" on a plate
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.