[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Baby rescued from boiling hot car as mother auditions at strip club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1
File: 5713bc29c3618874438b4596.jpg (97 KB, 900x500) Image search: [Google]
5713bc29c3618874438b4596.jpg
97 KB, 900x500
>Kelsey McMurtry was arrested in Nashville after leaving her 13-month-old child locked in a blisteringly-hot car for 30 minutes while she auditioned to be a stripper in a club.

>The 24-year-old, who works as a bikini model and MMA ring girl, was at Deja Vu strip club on Thursday to audition for a dancing job. She left her daughter in a car outside the club under the supervision of 19-year-old Summer Taylor, according to WKRN Nashville.

>Police were alerted to the unattended girl after witnesses raised the alarm. McMurtry was brought out of the club to open the car.

>The arresting officer said the windows were fully rolled up and the girl was sweating profusely into a heavy jacket. The warrant details the temperature as having been 72 degrees Fahrenheit but it was estimated to have been 100 degrees inside the car. The young girl was taken to a hospital for care and is now with child services.

>Taylor told police she intermittently left the child unsupervised so as to see McMurtry's audition, never being away for more than a few minutes, but witnesses told police she had been left unattended for 30 minutes.

>Both McMurtry and Taylor were arrested and charged with child neglect. McMurtry was also charged with criminal impersonation after giving police a false identity. She is being held on a $40,000 bond and both are due in court on April 18.

https://www.rt.com/usa/339988-baby-rescued-from-car/
>>
>>39373
inb4 I write the qt stripper girl a letter in jail

Remember when RT meant "Russia Today"?
>>
>>39377
Rt stands for "not" propaganda
>>
>24
>has child
>auditions at stripclub
The child is better of without his parents.
>>
>>39373
would the one on the right
>>
>>39373
>boiling hot
>100 degrees Fahrenheit
silly russians
>>
>>39398
I think the left could scrub up as a passable Scar Jo ripoff.
>>
shouldn't the only one sent to jail be the woman who left the baby alone for 30 minutes?

Otherwise as a legal precendent it would mean that parents are legally liable if their baby-sitter neglects their child.
>>
>>39419
I can see it, it wouldn't be perfect but quite close indeed.
>>
I see Nashville hasn't changed much.

Now it's guitars, Cadillacs, hillbilly music, lonely lonely streets that I call home...
>>
>>39426
there was no baby sitter, the baby was brought along to the audition.
>>
Oh yea, we forgot our kids in the car a couple of times lol. The longest was 15 mins for our 6m old. Some old lady almost noticed before the wife got back to the car.
>>
>>39395
>not having a parent who would do anything for her child
Sorry for your life.
>>
The girl on the right is hot as fug
>>
>>39373
And that's why you tint your windows ladies and gentlemen... so people would mind their fucking business.
>>
>>39447
Did you even read? One of the bitches was supposed to watch the baby in the car but was too stupid to follow simple directions. It's totally her fault, not the mother's.
>>
... why is RT focused on this incident? Recently a few months ago a [black] baby died being in a hot car in Phoenix AZ because the father got drunk and walked home (leaving the kid behind).
That's way worse than this case which actually resulted in death in a much hotter environment with an even more neglectful parent.

Bitch was a hoe, but she was at last applying for a [slutty] job and tried to get someone to watch after her child. Also the baby was rescued in time because if it died, she'd face much more serious charges.
>>
>>39463
Russian media has a long history of highlighting stories that make the US look bad and/or crazy going back to Soviet times.
>>
>>39465
Well shit they gotta cherry pick better news stories instead of small fry like that.

There are much bigger things they could highlight that could take a much more serious jab at the US. Take the Uranium Spill at Church Rock NM for instance, that would've been great especially since we mocked Russia for their Chernobyl incident.

Oh well though, RT has been sort of groping for ANY (no matter how small) stupid American incidents. I just wish they had something more news worthy.
>>
>>39453
>who would do anything for her child

Like leaving them in a hot car unattended for half an hour
>>
>>39373
did she get the job?
>>
100 isnt exactly boiling temperature thought is it?

How do we know it was actually rescued? I mean rescued from what a little sweat?
>>
>>39486
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), infants and children up to four years of age (as well as people over 65 and the chronically ill) are at the greatest risk for heat-related illness.

Babies’ temperature-regulating systems aren’t fully developed; they have fewer sweat glands than adults, so they sweat less. As a result, they’re not as efficient as adults in keeping cool and are very susceptible to hyperthermia — an abnormally high body temperature — which can be life-threatening.

If a baby’s temperature is not brought back to normal, hyperthermia may progress to heat exhaustion, a more serious condition in which the baby’s temperature can climb to 103 degrees, which requires immediate medical attention. If untreated, heat exhaustion can progress to heat stroke. This is a much more serious condition in which the body temperature rises above 103 degrees. The result: convulsions, coma and often death. Since 1998, almost 500 babies and young children have died from hyperthermia in the U.S. Tragically, most cases were entirely preventable.
>>
>>39483
like not getting how sarcasm works
>>
>>39484
yes she did and her stripper name at the club is "Hot Baby"
>>
>>39456
do you even understand what sarcasm is? Btw it's the mother's fault too for being too stupid to trust another idiot to take care of her small child
>>
Thanks man. Made my day.
>>
>>39520
>>39694
Was a reply to >>39520
>>
>>39417
Lol
>>
>>39450
How the fuck do you forget your kid you piece of shit?
Why am I replying to this bait?
>>
well, I hope her mother got the job.
>>
>>39899
It's apparently a common enough occurrence.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/magazine/fatal-distraction-forgetting-a-child-in-thebackseat-of-a-car-is-a-horrifying-mistake-is-it-a-crime/2014/06/16/8ae0fe3a-f580-11e3-a3a5-42be35962a52_story.html
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.