[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
horse sex man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 0
Horse sex man sentenced to 14 months in prison for bestiality, lifetime of ridicule from wife and relatives for being "horse sex man"

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-norfolk-34615001

pic unrelated
>>
>>3902
I wonder what happens to /mlp/ when they go to jail.
>>
>>3903
considering /mlp/ is a website
>>
>>3902
>sexually assaulting a horse

Really? Is that what we're saying now?
>>
>>3908

Yeah but... the real question is how fucking hung must this fucker be?

>The horse was treated for internal injuries and police said it would need further surgery.
>>
>>3908
Usually the horse likes it :\
>>
>>3912
>The horse was treated for internal injuries and police said it would need further surgery.

highimpactsexualviolence.jpg
>>
>>3903
>rape
>>
MR. HANDS IS BACK
>>
>>3948
No no no. Mr.Hands died due to internal injuries sustained from taking a throbbing horse picker up his bum. This guy buggered a horse.
>>
>>3912
How fucking young was the horse that a human could hurt it so bad?
One kick or bite of those fuckers and you get a visit to the hospital
>>
>pic unrelated
You don't need to use an image to start a thread.
>>
>>3902
14 months
Thats a hell of a long time for fucking an animal.
>>
>>4112
Seems like it should be the orger way around.
Onemanonehorse.jpeg
>>
>>3902
I support you, Horsesexman.
>>
I live on a farm in rural northwest illinois. We have mares, foals, geldings, and 7 studs, including an 18 hand Percheron draft stud with a dick longer than my arm. We have 44 horses and ponies in total.

I keep joking to my step dad that we should should turn this farm into an undergound horse brothel type thing. He laughs at me, but the potential for some serious dough is no laughing matter to me.

In my home, bronies are welcome. As long as you have cash.
>>
>>3902
is that a petrified whale penis?
>>
It's gross, but why is it illegal to have sex with animals when it's okay to kill them and eat them?
>>
>>4307
Ayy why don't you ask yer mum
>>
>>3938
I am curious how he managed to do that with a human penis.
>>
>>4310
oy m8 are u fukkin startin on me m8?
dont yer ever fukkin say summet about me nan ya fukkin wanker
>>
>>4309
Well, it's only okay to kill and eat certain animals. Bestiality is likely illegal for the same reason consensual cannibalism is illegal. Its fucking gross.
>>
>>4112
So you're saying the horse should have fought back? That since it didn't fight back it wasn't really raped?
>>
>>3902
/mlp/ here, and this is weird even for me.
>>
>>4370
>Its fucking gross.

that was the general argument against buggery as well
>>
LEGALIZE BESTIALITY
>>
>>4370
As far as I am concerned Cannibalism is completely legal as long as you own the corpse.
>>
>>4336
Probably he tried to first the horse
>>
>>4336
>>4427
It's probably one of these idiots who get a kick out of stabbing the horse with a knife.
>>
>>3902
Did the horse get visitation rights?
>>
>>4303
>I keep joking to my step dad that we should should turn this farm into an undergound horse brothel type thing. He laughs at me

Yes. Keep bringing up horse fucking to your step dad.
>>
>>4385
this literally killed me
>>
>>4303
>implying bronies are not normies
Gotta ask /mlp/ for that, we had several real ones already
>>
>>4303
you know there was a thread up on /mlp/ that did a poll, it asked if you would really fuck a horse

it was something like half said no, but I don't care if other people do it

fifteen percent or so said no gross

another fifteen said maybe

the rest said yes

we'll joke about that shit but only the actual sick fucks would bang a horse
>>
>>4136
>wanting that big ugly 'no image' box in the catalog
You're not on paged view are you?
>>
#legalizeit
>>
>>4303
Where in Northwest Illinois do you live? I live next to lake Michigan in Highland Park
>>
>>3941
this guy gets it
>>
>>3902
THIS IS WHY I MOVED AWAY FROM TEXAS!
Every man does this there, they say they don't but they're all liars.
>>
>>4843
without a 4chan addon, the /news/ catalog doesn't show images to begin with
>>
>>5114
>says someone who's never been to Texas
>>
If the UK penal system is about rehab, why don't they just have him do therapy by itself?
>>
>>4376
No nigger he was implying that the horse must have been really really young cause otherwise an adult horse would wreck your shit if you do so much as anything to startle it significantly let alone rape.
>>
>>3902
How does a horse consent?
>>
>>5336
the say "whinnie" or "Nay" :^)
>>
>>3912
Did Mr. Hands secretly have a son that has now come back for revenge?
>>
>>5336
work on a farm for a while, animals tend to either go into heat, or get turned on out of nowhere, in the case of a horse, lifting its tail, winking, and backing its ass into you are CLEAR signs it wants to fuck... and if you need another layer for the consent argument when it comes to horses, unless its tied down and cant move, they will literally kill you if they dont want you fucking around with it.
>>
>>4735
let's put it this way, i have been on the internet for so goddamn long that i know things people should never know, horse sex is a topic that comes up far to often, and after thinking,

"human dick is 6 inch average, horse dick is literally 20-100x bigger by volume, what the fuck could possibly be worth the hotdog down the wide hallway"

you find see a pastebin link to the guides...

the long and short,
its very clear when a horse is turned on
they have a fairly quick trigger
you know damn well when they cum
they have full control over muscles so even the smallest of dicks can feel snug inside
and they are an animal that can show clear consent to even the densest motherfucker alive.

there should be another category to that poll

"push come to shove, no consequences, would you even consider it"

i think more people would pick that one over anything else.
>>
>>4385
in america you can't legally own a corpse... this is sad as i wanted to sell mine before i died, like if i had cancer and was going to die no matter what, but you can't.

>>4370
you can say the same thing about gay sex. you need a better reason than its gross.

>>4381
im for this on the basis that any animal a human can safely put their dick in, if the interaction is unwanted, could easily kill the human, and any vet worth a damn would be able to see there is a clear case of abuse if the human is raping it daily.
>>
>>4376
Are you retarded?
>>
Did he need a bucket or was it just the right height?
>>
Breaking update: Blackman claims that the attack was not rape, but consensual. "Now that I'm sober, I completely agree that the act was heinous, but to charge me with abuse is uncalled for. I asked the animal if it consented, and the mare said "Yeeehehehehhe" That's a yes if I've ever heard one." Blackman stated.
>>
>>4996
Jo daviess county is where I live.
>>
>>5114
Lived in Texas my whole life. Been around horses maybe 4 times, then again there were mostly cows were I was. (Still didn't fuck them)
>>
Mares are absolute sluts when they go into heat. It's very clear to anyone with half a brain when they want the D.

Also they would probably kill you if tried and they didn't.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.