[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Danish comedian bathes with his infant daughter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 0
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/torben-chris-a-bath-with-your-child-is-not-paedophilia-says-danish-comedian-a6775671.html

A Danish comedian posted a picture of him having a bath with his two-year-old daughter, condemning comments labelling parents as paedophiles for innocent things such as sharing a bath or shower.

Torben Chris’s one man show, ‘jydelogik’ is a cynical show commenting on the Danish’s prude attitude towards nakedness.

The comedy tour has led to other parents who have been called paedophiles to contact Mr Chris, sharing their experiences of the fear of nakedness, or 'nogenhedsforskrækkelse,' as he calls it, and inspired Mr Chris to post his own picture.

One man who contacted the comedian said he had been called a paedophile after posting a photo of his 11-year-old daughter's French plait on her bare back on to social media.

Another said a stranger had called him a paedophile for bathing with his young daughter while one father had told him his wife thought it was innapropiate for their children to see them pee.

The comedian has received almost 60,000 likes on his Facebook post, which has been shared more than 6,500 times.

The post is full of positive comments congratulating Mr Chris and agreeing with his views.

One comment written by Charlotte Bogo read: “Amen! I would almost go so far as to say, as a parent, you must bathe with your child. Children need to see a naked body, see it naturally, how different bodies can look and how right it is.

“Otherwise we will end up with a totally disturbed generation who think everyone looks like a model without clothes on.
>>
>>9778
“And a father accused of paedophilia because he bathed with her child, is so far out that I don’t even know what to write about it!”
Mr Chris instead thinks that having a bath with your child is “hygge”, which is a Danish concept that means its cosy and fun, according to The Local news website.
But there were negative comments too. Bariş Balo Bicen wrote: Put on some underwear my friend. What good will your daughter get from seeing your genitals?”
Mikail Gümüs commented “The only person who isn’t thinking straight is you and your types!!!! You’re sitting there with your legs spread out in front of a two-year old girl. Doesn’t it feel wrong??
“Was there not a single time where it felt wrong for the child?? Who on earth says your daughter wants to see you like this?? Poor child!!!”

In reply to the paedophile claims, Mr Chris said: “Children and adults enjoy being naked together.
“There is nothing wrong with a father who washes daughter’s bottom or vagina when she’s a child.
“On the contrary, it is bloody disgusting if nobody does it, and unfair if only the mother does it.”
>>
>>9778
>>9779
>Gay rights won't lead to paedophilia they said
>It's just a slippery slope fallacy they said
>>
People are retarded. Nothing new. There's nothing wrong with children seeing their parents naked or vice versa. You spend the first year of your life sucking your mother's tits fer chrissake.

Also, even though this guy isn't a pedo he's still a piece of shit for whoring his kids out on social media.
>>
>>9799
/thread

My mother used to shower with me when I was first learning to shower. All I remember seeing a bush of hair.
>>
>>9779
>“hygge”, which is a Danish concept that means its cosy and fun

People on this site love the word comfy/cozy. I could see them making good use of this one if they found out.
>>
how the fuck is bathing with your kids pedophilia? little children will literally drown themselves if you aren't paying attention to them in the bath, and being in there with them is the most logical way to prevent that.
>>
Totally normal to bathe with your young children, everyone in the entire world does it. Except scared religious prudes, pedophilia victims, or ppl who are closet pedophiles thus also scared.
Past age ten I'd say is when you should stop.
>>
>>9824
>Past age ten I'd say is when you should stop
What the fuck? More like past age 2 or 3
>>
>>9832
That's a little young, I'd say 5 or 6.
>>
>>9824
>>9832
>>9840
>one of 4chan's most modest boards debates the right age to sexualize children.

I can't go anywhere on this sight without seeing lolis, spiderman or Star Wars spoilers.
>>
>>9851
>sexualize
Ebin
>>
OP, it's about time someone stood up to those people who have nothing better to do than call other people pedophiles.
>>
If the parts don't touch it don't matter much amirite?!
>>
>>9869
Shit mate you're retarded
>>
Bathing together has been going on for thousands of years without any kind of sexual connotation.

Only in western countries you see these fear mongering idiots projecting their morals on everyone else.
>>
>>9778

>bathing with your young child is paedophilia

finally something puritans and feminists can agree on
>>
Small children bathing with their parents is the norm in places like Japan. This anglo-style prudishness is retarded.
>>
>>9891
>if you are a man bathing with your young child is paedophilia

>finally something puritans and feminists can agree on
>>
>>9778
Who would have thought that bathing WASNT paedophilia
>>
>>9856
>>
>>9778
test
>>
I see people bathing together in anime all the time so I'm with this guy it's okay to take a bath with more people taking a bath alone is pretty lonely.
>>
I take a bath with my 12 year old daughter no big deal
>>
>>9824
Ten is too old. My son showers on his own now at age 5, but will sometimes ask me to shower with him. He stands in front of me so we don't see anything.
>>
It's a bit unnerving when people choose the word with the most shock value just to get their point across. If anything, it's not knowing your boundaries, not being a paedophile.
It's like saying an ass-grope is rape, and that sharing stuff is communism

>>9820
thanks, I'll use it, let's see if it catches on on /co/
>>
Bathing with children is a gateway to pedophilia. Men can't control themselves and need to rape on instinct. They are little better than animals. This comedian should be jailed before he rapes his daughter.
>>
At first I thought the bathing upset the muslims
>>
>>10140

>Men men men, blah blah blah, epar epar epar, lulz.

Clearly an extremist feminist, Go kill yourself, your opinion has been noted and trashed.
>>
>>10175
pretty sure that post was a joke.
like, obviously so.
>>
>>10140
Lol you sound like a /pol/cuck or /r9gay/ poster.
>>10175
>Autism
>>
>>10180
Actually I thought that he sound like a tumblrite
Proving both are the same shit
>>
>>9799
lel who took the picture?
Not like his wife dint have a say in this
>>
>>9824
>>9832
>>9840
This is the whole point of the discussion, of course you can bath with a 10 y/o, its only be course YOU think its sexual, i promise the child wont. Though in public change rooms (swemmingpools) the age limit is 7 for non same sex bathing.
>>
>>9778
Why do European and Canadian "comedians" take up political causes? They're not really authorities on anything.
>>
>>10352
You are right, only politicians should dictate the agenda, i don't see any problem with that.
>>
>>10067
>so we dont see anything

jesus, he is your child, not some alien. This is like some victorian era level of prudishness where women had to go to the beach fully covered up

its only when you make the naked human body so taboo that kids grow up wonky
>>
>>10000
>>
>>10299
You're retarded because you fell for the bait.
Also what is the horseshoe theory?
>>
>>9778
>bathing with your kid is not okay now

what the fuck?
>>
Duh, of couse it's okay to bathe with your kids. It's also completely normal to be naked with them in the sauna, either at home with just the family or at a public sauna with a couple of complete strangers.
There's nothing wrong in nakedness when bathing and in the sauna.
>>
>>9788
Bathing with your child has been okay since way before homosexuality was okay.

The emmeregence of considering that taboo is actually recent. So blaming gay acceptance for "bathing with your child" being okay is completely inaccurate..
>>
People don't shower/bathe with their children? Is it just a european thing to not do it?
>>10352
The masses are more drawn towards comedy than dry political debates/discussion. Of course it only works in countries with actual democracy unlike the USA where the people are irrelevant.
>>
I just got out of the shower with my 15 year old daughter felt good
>>
>>10299
>that's degeneracy/offensive
>if you disagree it's because you're a jew/MRA
>your rights end where my feelings begin
>white power/white privilege
Ever noticed /pol/ are a lot like SJWs?
>>
>>9851
it's because the child is getting a sense of sexual shame around that age, not about the parents getting attracted to their child, moron
>>
This is what we're headed towards. People are fucking terrified of children and eachother. We're raising men to be afraid of their own daughters.
>>
>>9799
>Putting a picture of your kid on social media means you're Hitler
Sure thing
>>
>>10443

>le 2 sides of le same coin
>>
jydelogik

How the fuck do you even pronounce that?
>>
>>9820
Hygge is actually just a scandinavian word meaning enjoyment, hyggelig is pleasant.
>>
>>10807
y (as it's pronounced in "you") y (as in any) the - lo (as in low) geek

Spoken as if you have a potato lodged in your throat.
Danish is weird man.
>>
I work as a social worker in Canada and had to work on the native American reserves for a couple years. I had sessions with a mother and son who were still continuing breastfeeding at the age of 18 no lie. Bathing thing seems pretty light who gives a hoot tier but making it public is kind of cheap and unesseceary
>>
How the funk is bathing with your kids news?
>>
>>9840
I'd say that's about right, yeah. Though I'd contend that as long as you're not actually sexualising your kid you could theoretically do it for as long as you both want, as it's not pedophelia unless it involves, well, pedophelia. It just becomes rather pointless beyond a certain point (as they no longer need help or supervision) and probably awkward, too.

Most of my family walks around the house naked all the time, too, assuming no guests are around. I don't see the problem with that, though I don't do it myself - it's our fucking house, who're some random people to say that we can't be relaxed around our own family as long as no harm is done? If anything, making a big deal out of it just means the kid might think that their body is shameful or something.
>>
>>10398
>Is it just a european thing to not do it?
Beats me, most people I see taking issue with this appear to be Americans. Probably just hyper-prudes on both ends.
>>
>>9851
>one of 4chan's most modest boards
>4chan's most modest
>4chan
There's your problem; where do you think you are nigger cuck?
>>
>>10175
Lack of comedic savvy should be a capital crime
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.