[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Second High Profile Caste Murder in Less Than 2 Weeks Near Bangalore,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0
http://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/dishonour-killing-in-mysuru-parents-poisoned-girl-say-police-1395771

In an ongoing trend, high caste parents in India have murdered their daughter to prevent her from interacting with men of other castes.

>They say the girl's brother had bought the pesticide, which was mixed with mango juice and given to Madhukumari on Monday. The girl was provided with no medical attention and she died later that evening.
>>
gotta nuke india twice
let's see what happen
>>
>>38910
Do you want poo tentacles? Because that's how you get poo tentacles!
>>
>>38910
India is such a shithole that you could nuke the place and it will just remain the same except maybe radioactive...
>>
>>38971
So no different?
>>
>>38971
India already nuked their own country when they were testing their nuke bombs. They just didn't tell anyone and nobody noticed.
>>
>>38973
Bangladesh could be inconvenienced...
>>
>>38971

But then you'd have radioactive Indians. They're like roaches, that's the reason why there's so many of them

>giant retroactive poo stock piles
>>
Aren't the low castes some type of aboriginal niggers...Its race mixing or caste mixing that turned india into a shithole...A lot of early europeans researched this and it became a major influence in shaping nazi ideology
>>
>>38910
Roaches can survive a nuke
>>
I swear it's the same 3 people posting in these threads.
>>
>>39034
There are 10 unique posters in this thread, 11 after my post.
>>
>>39013

No. The low castes are the same race. Its an Indian fantasy that they're a different race. Genetic studies of Indians show differences to be minimal, particularly outside influences. There is only one major race in India.

Caste is not like race. Inbreeding for caste reasons is relatively recent in historical terms, a few thousand years. Major races have been inbreeding for at least 30,000-40,000 years.

The European "research" was not research, it was reading of India's literature written by high castes a few thousand years ago that insisted they were a different race. Genetic studies have since laid waste to this belief.

The high caste come form the same aboriginal Indian stock, they've just had their maternal ancestors raped by Arabs and some Mongolians a few thousand years back because they weren't strong enough to protect their women like the other castes.
>>
>>39013

The racial differences in India are not between caste, they're between north and south. The north, which has a little bit of foreign genes in it, is poorer and less economically developed than the south, which is mostly aboriginal. The northerners also fare more poorly in school, due to their pollution with Arab, Asian, and European genes a long time ago.
>>
>>39079
South indians have much lower IQ's because they are mostly austro aboriginal...The type of people Charles Darwin considered to be more ape than human. They are much darker, smaller, skinnier and uglier
>>
>>39078
Indians are made up of many racial groups. Genetic studies have shown that the northeners are caucasian related to central asians while other types of racial groups are also present
>>
>>39079
South indian average height is around 5ft 4inches for males with a corresponding smaller brain size as well. They are black skinned and also very ugly. Most of them belong to lower caste. Upper castes migrated from north to rule the aboriginals. Thats why you get some blue eyed beauties like aishwariya rai from south
>>
Take the poop for a loop
>>
>>39128

No the genetic studies showed literally the opposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_South_Asian_populations

They're all mixed people, which is what the Indian race is.
>>
>>39126

They actually have the highest IQs in India. Which is why they're wealthier.
>>
>>39129

You sound like a butthurt north Indian. The number, statistics, and facts all show the South Indians to be wealthier, and smarter. Bihar is typical north India.
>>
>>39279
you dumb nigger you just restated what i said. All humans are mixed race and even mixed species like neanderthal
>>
>>39281
genetic studies show that the elites in the south i.e. the upper castes are descended from northern conquerors...Yeah some of those might be rich and smart...but many south indians i see in the US are nasty, ugly, dark short niggers...they make you wanna puke
>>
>>39279
you are truly retarded...there is no indian race like there is no american race...each have multiple racial or ethnic groups
>>
>>39078
I don't doubt this, but if that were the case, why does so much of their classical art show Indians as fair skinned, practically white. Same with their gods.
>>
>>39500

They have an obsession with skin color, like much of the world. Thats about it. They took the variation they found in their own race and selectively bred, albeit for a historically short time, and now obsess over their skin color like nobody else in the world.

>>39314
>>39315

Give it up guys, no one is buying you pol nonsense over statistics and facts.
>>
>>39315

No they don't, get over it. The north Indians are just the rape babies of invaders+south indians too weak to defend their women.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.