[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Democracy Spring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0
Apparently the host of The Young Turks got arrested here; do you think their voices will be heard?

https://acrossthelinesnews.com/2016/04/12/democracy-spring-protest-breaks-the-record-for-most-arrests-made-at-the-capital-in-history/
>>
>>38437
Did they mean for it to turn into an aggressive gathering?
>>
>>38438
What is your definition of aggressive?
>>
>>38439
They promote physical harm instead of the usual angry yelling & sign-holding...
>>
>>38442
Where do you get your facts? The cops were even thanking protestors for being so cooperative
>>
>>38437
>the host of The Young Turks
Literally who?
Stop advertising yourselves on every board please.
>>
>>38465
You don't know who Cenk Uygur is?
>>
>>38529
genocide denying white hating leftie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bji1FsxdjI8
>>
>>38530
I stopped watching after nothing said in the first minute had even two or thee seconds' worth of context. I don't know whether or not what you're saying is true, but you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to think that this video is in any way meaningful.
>>
>>38530
glad you have something constructive to say.
>>
>>38445
Probably the same place people who say Trump promotes violence get their facts.
>>
>>38594
So from Trump?
>>
>>38583
>>38553
Not that anon
But check it yourselves
He denies the armenian genocide

His channel is named after ultra-xenophobic,racist,antisemite,antiarmenian nationalists group from turkey.
>>
>>38601
>The show's name derives from the English-language phrase "Young Turk", meaning a reformist or rebellious member of an institution, movement, or political party
>>
>>38624
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young_Turks

The denial of genocide is unacceptable, regardless of the ethnicity of the denier or the genocide he is denying.
>>
>>38530
>lol goddamn white people right I hate them so fucking much grrrr but lol fuck grr christians I mean right amirite ay guys. like & subscribe, white people
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.