[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Italian student murdered in Geneva (Switzerland) by an African
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1
File: Valentina Tarallo.jpg (13 KB, 460x252) Image search: [Google]
Valentina Tarallo.jpg
13 KB, 460x252
>Valentina Tarallo, 29, was reportedly attacked on her way home by a man who crushed her skull with a crowbar during an apparent purse-snatching.
>Police are seeking a male of African descent aged 20-30

http://www.gazzettadelsud.it/news/english/192551/Italian-student-murdered-in-Geneva.html
>>
DINDU
>>
>>38351
Buonasera /pol/, bella presentazione gara-esca.
>>
shes ugly
>>
>>38351
He wuz a gud boy.
>>
Why are there Africans in Italy?
Why did they come to a foreign country with different languages and customs, a place where they would struggle to find employment.
Why doesn't the Italian government prevent foreigners from coming to their country, isnt the role of government to protect its citizens from getting their heads smashed?

I guess the good news is that the assailant probably has dark skin and will stand out in a mostly lighter skinned nation. I'm sure they'll find him quickly.
>>
>>38411
This was in Switzerland
>>
>>38411

kek. why were there italians in America when there werent jobs for them and they lived in slums in nyc and chicago?
>>
>>38351
>male of African descent
There's nothing decent about African males.
>>
>>38351
Savage
>>
What is the purpose of killing someone crushing it's head with a crowbar for a fucking purse?

Time to civilize Africa again.
>>
>>38358
>mention a crime committed by a nig
>HUR DUR GO BAK 2 POL U RACIS
fuck off
>>
>>38457
race bait is for /pol/, friend.
>>
How would you react if she was your girlfriend?
Or your sister?
A dear friend?
Your cousin?
Your aunt?

How would you feel knowing they will never find the criminal ape ?
>>
>>38351
Aww, she looked cute :^(
>>
>>38351
Why can't we just send all africans back to africa? They're not currently at war. The world would be a better place, for you and for me, and the entire human race. There Are People Dying
>If You Care Enough
>For The Living
>Make A Better Place
>For You And For Me
>>
#Kalergi plan intensifies
>>
>>38432
>comparing italians to africans

Not very bright are you.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnw9z6I0CA8

They forgot predicting the part where blacks then leave Africa.
>>
>>38478
kill yourself retarded racist
>>
>>38473
get all the whites outta Africa first bitch then talk. also you quoting a black man to make your point
>>
>>38351
Poor girl. Shame bigots will jump on this.
>>
>>38521

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/africa/zimbabwe-seized-white-farmers-land-now-some-are-being-invited-back/2015/09/14/456f66d6-45d2-11e5-9f53-d1e3ddfd0cda_story.html

Make up your mind, nog.
>>
>>38535
>will jump on this.

what's the alternative? sit down and watch our society destroyed?
>>
>>38519
kill yourself retarded faggot
>>
>>38464
they might find the criminal.

>>38535
It's a shame that indoctrinated, self-hating idiots like you will indirectly allow other europeans like her to be needlessly murdered or raped by encouraging the mass immigration of people illegally entering europe from Africa and the middle east while knowing full well that they're more likely to commit violent crime than legal immigrants from elsewhere in Europe or east asia or india.

You have no excuse.
>>
>>38358
fottiti con un cactus
>>
>>38535
You're not a bigot or a racist when you speak of statistics, faggot.
>>
>>38519
racism is the truth. get over it.

>>38432
>Implying Italian immigration didnt bring multi-culti violence to America well into the 20th century.

>>38535
I cant believe people are still this naive. Its 2016, get on the right side of history already.
>>
He the assailant was white this wouldn't even be news.

Well it might be, but definitely not posted on 4chan because none would care.
>>
>>38521
Tell the parasitical,violent,inbred,invading,useless niggers to leave South Africa for the native san and whites.

Whites built a rich country in the desert,niggers came for GIBSMEDAT and ruined it.

Apegroid.
>>
>>38603
what s the big deal with this ugly bitch getting killed
>>
>>38586

>ohmylol.jpg

The American Mafia, an Italian-American organized-crime network with operations in cities across the United States, particularly New York and Chicago, rose to power through its success in the illicit liquor trade during the 1920s Prohibition era.

(prohibition was one of the most violent eras in American history)

http://www.history.com/topics/mafia-in-the-united-states
>>
>>38521
>butthurt roody-poo detected
All the whites in africa are treated worse than blacks outside of africa, have you seen South Africa lately???
go cry somewhere elde you little bitch.
>>
>>38596
This is bait.
>>
>>38603
This.
The overwhelming majority of the black population of South Africa is not native.

When whites settled in South Africa, it was sparsely populated and many settlements barely saw blacks for decades.
As their settlements and industry grew, they attracted blacks from farther North.
The descendants of those people who represent the overwhelming majority of SA today.
They literally showed up to leech off the prosperity brought by the evil white man.

Then overthrew the framework they had built and began to crash their economy and murder them in the streets and in their homes.

As things were, South Africa's economy was on par with Australia.
Now they're falling fast because they're doing as much as possible to chase off whites that have a longer history in SA than most of the blacks.
>>
>>38450
kek
>>
>>38576
che caazzzzz..
>>
>>38742
Many people,specially liberals,forget that the native Khoisan were subject to genocide,rape and constant violence by the invading bantu africans.
>>
"Blacks across the world are violent"

How is this news, exactly?
>>
Update

suspect is a young african from Senegal, with italian id
https://www.google.de/search?q=Valentina+Tarallo&tbm=nws

meanwhile in the italian city of valentina the people are shocked
(means: they do not know about cultural enrichment)
http://www.ansa.it/piemonte/notizie/2016/04/14/ricercatrice-uccisa-fiaccolata-per-lei_e92f592a-a402-439f-9bf3-5df44235cccc.html
>>
>>38432
Tfw chicagoian italian

Take it down a notch, normie
Italians helped develop jobs in downtown
>>
>>38536
I've never seen a politician so god damn blinded by "muh heritage" that he can't see that the only fuckers that know how to farm were the farmers they took land from.

And despite the country starving and becoming an international leach, he still refuses the "ebil wite mahn" farming skills and thinks his never-farmed-in-their-lives buddies are going to pull through?

Just let them starve and let them learn how much they fucked up.
>>
did she get better?
>>
>>38519
>kill yourself becuase you can identify patterns

wew lad
>>
>>38742
I'm white and from South Africa hahahahahahahah
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.