[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bail set at $50,000 for suspect in rape, killing of therapy dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1456870391855.png (122 KB, 422x276) Image search: [Google]
1456870391855.png
122 KB, 422x276
A suspect in the rape and killing of a 3-year-old pit bull mix is being held in Thurston County jail on $50,000 bail.

James Leroy Evans is accused of first-degree animal cruelty. Investigators say he told them he killed the dog named Diamond because it killed his iguana.

Diamond worked as an emotional support service dog for an 8-year-old boy. She had been temporarily staying with Evans who was a relative of the owner. He offered to watch her while the owner found permanent housing that allowed dogs.

"What I know from family members is that he's got an explosive personality. He's got some real anger issues," said Thurston County animal control officer Erika Johnson, who originally named the dog 'Justice' after she was found by a mountain biker hanging from a tree branch in the Summit Lake area of Thurston County on March 22. diamond

Veterinary necropsy showed that that the dog had been aggressively sexually assaulted before being hanged. The dog died of asphyxiation.

In court records, authorities said Evans "seemed pleased with himself" over killing Diamond. "I believe that Mr. Evans felt like he was doing the right thing by putting her down," Johnson said.

Evans is a felon from Grays Harbor County whose criminal history includes domestic violence, burglary and controlled substance charges.

He was identified thanks to tips from Washington's Most Wanted viewers. His next court appearance is scheduled for April 26.

Pasado's Safe Haven and Thurston County Animal Services are working on plans for a public memorial for Diamond.

http://q13fox.com/2016/04/11/bail-set-at-50000-for-suspect-accused-in-rapekilling-of-service-dog-in-thurston-county/
>>
>>38272

>pitbull
>therapy dog
>>
>>38280
>emotional support dog
Yeah that's some weak ass west coast shit, where retards get to bring their dogs wherever they want due to state laws.

Makes me want to rape a dog too.
>>
>>38280
Please be sarcastic...pit bulls are amazing
>>
>>38286
You're an amazing nigger with the an amazing nigger breed dog
>>
>>38280
They're dogs. Dogs with a good owner are sweet. Dogs with a bad owner are agressive.
>>
Honestly I would say the guy was in his right to seek some sort of retribution since his pet was killed although he went way overboard
Besides this dog was clearly untrained if it was attacking and killing other animals so claiming it was a service dog is bullshit
>>
>>38350
Like I said above its an emotional service dog. Assholes out west can claim their pet as a service dog and bring the fucker into restaurants, on planes, and everywhere in between and can't be denied because it is technically a service dog.

I got anxiety so my fucking wolf dog has to come into the grocery store with me.
>>
>>38286
>>38299

Pitbulls make up 12% of the US population but are responsible for 56% of violent crime
>>
>>38272
Wait a minute... He's not from Florida (Washington State) - what's going on here?! All of the funny shitty people stories are from Florida?!?
>>
>>38377
Yet Pitbulls still get Caninffitive Action & relatively comfy inner urban shelter...
>>
>>38272
Fucks sake man. Its like dogs has more rights than people now. It kill your prescious pet you can't do shit and the little shit is not guilty. You do the justice and they charge 50k? Fuck this injustice im gonna kill these fucking stray dogs next time i see any of em, just to establish who's the superior species
>>
>>38272
how do people get charged with animal crimes when most people eat like 3 different dead animals a day lol. they just pay someone to do it
>>
>>38377
They just have shitty owners.
>>
>>38377
Because most of the time they're owned by scum and niggers, resulting in such a high rate of assaults by the breed.
>>
> Mongoloids defending a man who brutally raped and killed a dog

Remove kebab from /news/
>>
>>38482
>>38482
go fuck your dog cracker shit. you crackers bred all dogs to be fucked up.
>>
>>38448
Pay someone to what eat it? Lrn2engsh you fucking mong.
>>
This reminds me of the shitposting on /an/
>>
>>38377
This.>>38482

They might only be 12% of dogs.
But they are as much and sometimes more than half of the dogs that are owned in the poorest and most crime ridden neighborhoods in America.
Drug dealers, criminals and whores tend to own pittbulls because they are very easy to come by, are often given in trade for weed/drugs/debts owed or are sold for very little, often by someone they know.

I have a lot of personal experience with both the people who own these animals, the neighborhoods they are most common in and the animals themselves.

That said, I'm not scared of pittbulls as a breed. I know how to see a dangerous attitude in a dog.

I've been bit at least 10 times at this point, not once by a pitbull. Though it'll likely happen at some point.
>>
>>38516
Our dogs was kangs an sheet then den crackas fucked up our dogs
>>
DOG LIVES MATTER

Raping it, then killing it so it doesn't testify in court. pick you out of a lineup. that's fucked up
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.