[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU- lets get out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 640x1136
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/36014941?client=safari#
>>
>reality check
http://www.bbc.com/news/live/uk-politics-eu-referendum-35603388
These reality checks have potential if some anons get in on it.
>>
>>38144
I'm not from UK or Europe but... Wouldn't it be easier to believe this if it didn't come from a government run publication, regardless of the truth of either? The Government(UK), as far as I know, has/should have a significant interest in keeping good relations with the EU for trade and such.

And what's the point of leaving anyway? Muh Freedumbs?
>>
>>38201
I think it's more that people want self autonomy. EG they don't want to be forced to take in migrants, forced to meet some austerity quota, force to do this, that, and some of those.

Not in the EU, so I'm not 100% on that.
>>
>>38201
The fact that you dismiss a country being ruled by unelected foreigners as "muh freedumbs" is pretty sad.
>>
>>38144
nah
>>
>>38201
BBC(and other similar organizations in the west) aren't RUN by the government, only funded by them. That isn't to say that the BBC is unbiased(especially in issues like this) or that it's free from the biases and influences of the government, but it isn't as though the British Parliament exerts direct control over what gets published and what doesn't.
>>
>>38201
Improved borders, complete power power over setting our own rules, not paying £53 million a week to be the EU's whipping boy, we can still trade effectively with them without being a member, etc
>>
>>38201

If we left then we'd just pay the EU for a new trade deal like Norway. It's a vote on national sovereignty.
>>
>>38201
Where is my fair and informative reasoning:
> DOIT OR WE ALL DIE!
> MY list of the reasons why being part of the EU is uber the best ever and if you don't we will flood the country with "The jungle" of nig rapists terrorists!
This is legit what the govt has said. No balance or debate, just do what you're fucking told plebs, my pension is dependant on the EU like all people working directly in the govt.
MFW no one cares, since everywhere except the political class live already have a problem with mudslimes anyway.

Really, the UK should leave the EU, it costs 50million a day, and we get jack shit back,
> inb4 but they wont trade with us
They will, or they will go bankrupt in a few years at best
> But we wont be able to work with them on terrorism
Mi5 and mi6 are vastly better at dealing with terrorist and often help out the EU
> But we cant stop criminals or catch them if they flee to the EU
Yes, we can, and do, same as we do with the rest of the world, also, our prisons are hotels compared to pretty much everywhere else.
> But out house market will collapse
If we slowed immigration, we can solve that, however, being part of the EU wont help - the banks which are mostly EU run, know how much the UK house market is worth.

ADHD: EU sucks money, lets leave.
>>
>>38303
british news channels have to be unbiased
>>
>>38144
Didn't Trump say something about this?!
>>
>>38365
Which is sad because they are all massively biased in reality.
>>
>>38381
A lot of people said a lot of things about this.
>>
>>38409
Including Trump therefore he was right.
>>
http://wiesnerx0042.blogspot.com/2016/04/they-call-them-toilet-posts.html
>>
>>38144
>Like growing economies like brazil
>>
>>38365
yes there are supposed to, but BBC has a citron bias when it comes to shit like this. The exact same thing happened during the Scottish referendum. Otherwise its a pretty good news source
>>
>>38328
>we can still trade effectively with them without being a member
I wouldnt count on it. EU would be pretty butthurt, they might let the UK feel the squeeze of not having a nice new trade deal off the bat to show how much they need the eurozone.
Britain blocking scottish independence and then turning around and saying they should leave the EU cracks me up. Both are bad ideas economically
>>
>>38356
>50 million a day
Stop spouting that. Less receipts its 23 million. Still a net loss on that front though, dont get me wrong
>EU will go bankrupt without UK
If there is an economic standoff between the UK and the EU the UK is going to cave first. I don't think the US would choose Britain over the EU in such a situation either if sides are forced to be taken, the special relationship only goes so far
>>
>be export nation
>don't use the €
Every time
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.