[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
78 dead and 200 injured at Kerala fire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/04/09/asia/india-temple-fire/index.html
At least 75 people were killed and more than 200 injured in a fire at the Puttingal temple in the Indian state of Kerala on Sunday morning, Assistant Police Commissioner K. Laljy told CNN.
The wounded have been shifted to different hospitals in the city of Kollam and also to a medical college, Kerala Assistant Commissioner M.S. Santhosh said.
The incident occurred at 3:15 a.m.
The fire erupted when sparks from a fireworks display landed on and ignited a magazine of fireworks, Laljy said earlier.
He said that the fire is out and emergency personnel are at the scene.
There is no damage to the temple.

does anyone know how to post a webm here?
>>
that's terrible.

may the victims rest in peace.
>>
maybe if they pooed in the loo, this tragedy would of been avoided
>>
>>37923
POO ON THE DEAD
>>
Video:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8ad_1460259345
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.