[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Video Shows Alligator Tossed Into Wendy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: joshuajames16.jpg (72 KB, 350x435) Image search: [Google]
joshuajames16.jpg
72 KB, 350x435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhbgxtL-0us

A store surveillance camera captured a Florida man throwing a small alligator into the drive-thru window at a Wendy’s restaurant, prompting a concerned employee to hoist herself outside the window to escape the reptile.

As seen in the above video, defendant Joshua James, 24 paid for a drink he had ordered and then, as the Wendy’s employee turned her back to get change, he threw the live three-and-a-half foot alligator into the eatery around 1:30 AM. Seen at right, James then drove off in his Nissan Frontier.

While the airborne alligator is a blur in the footage, the Wendy’s employee’s concern is clear. While she seems to smile at the sight of the alligator inside the restaurant, the woman eventually sits up on the ledge of the drive-thru window and then jumps out the opening.

James, a Jupiter resident, is facing a felony aggravated assault charge in connection with the October 2015 alligator tossing at the Palm Beach County restaurant. Free on $3000 bond, James has been ordered by a judge to stay away from Wendy’s restaurants and is barred from contact with “any animals except current family dog.”

According to a Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission report, James told investigators that he found the alligator on a roadway (the below photo shows the reptile on the floor inside Wendy’s). The alligator was subsequently released into a nearby canal.

The surveillance video was provided to TSG in response to a Freedom of Information Act request filed with Florida prosecutors.

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/animals/video-shows-wendys-alligator-toss-463791
>>
FLORIDA MAN
>>
>>37886
You sit there and you thump your Bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn’t get you anywhere.Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16…
Austin 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!
>>
>>37895
What does this have to do with alligators?
>>
>>37909
All things are about alligators - except this.
>>
>Florida

Didn't even need to read the article. What the fuck is in the water over there?
>>
>white people

and dumbest racist hick genes swirling in a cesspool
>>
>>37886
>a Jupiter resident
>Them dead eyes
Yup, looks like a space cadet to me.
>>
>>37981
>HYUCK,HYUCK ,HYUCK,
I POSTED IT AGAIN MOM !
>HYUK,HYUK,HYUK
>>
RACIST Trump supporter threatens to bitch slap Kanye West. Let's troll on this RACIST piece of shit until he deletes the video :

https://youtu.be/yWUdQnNAy0Y
>>
>>37992
What does this have to do with alligators?
>>
>>37992
>kanye
How did that nigger get 50M$ in debt?
>>
>october 11 2015
>April 7th 2016
>old news from newfags

Dipshits are a bit late to the party. Dipshits...
>>
>>37986
Jupiter, Florida is a suburb of Palm Beach, a famous resort town going back a hundred years where one of Donald Trump's most famous golf course resorts is today. Jupiter is where all the service industry employees and poor people live who service the rich people in PB. This guy is probably one of those people.
>>
>>37979
>What the fuck is in the water over there?
Alligators

>>38000
well shit, guess I've got to sage it then. Too lazy to report though
>>
>James has been ordered by a judge to stay away from Wendy’s restaurants and is barred from contact with “any animals except current family dog.”

How the fuck are they going enforce the animal one? They gonna just spy on him until this nigga feeds a pigeon some bread or something and arrest his ass?
>>
>>38056

they aren't going to.

it is probably a sentencing thing. if he gets caught doing something dumb again and is fucking around with an animal he violated his parole and now needs to serve x amount of time.
>>
>>37981
>intentionally making racist statements whioe calling others racist
Please be a troll
>>
>>38061
So basically he can throw any animal he wants into a drive-thru as long as that animal is his dog, and that the drive-thru is not Wendy's.
>>
>>37992
Why would you want to prevent a Kanye West bitch slap?
>>
Interior crocodile alligator
>>
>a Florida man

I hate that I learned of this meme solely through imgur.
>>
>>38178
>>38170
I hate people who don't know what "anonymous" means
>>
>>37995

you answered your own question before you finished asking it...
>>
>>38091

kek

but really

why did he do this
>>
>>38191
>florida man

there you go
>>
>>38196
that's not am actual explanation. he's a real person who really threw a small crocodile into a wendies drive through window. tell me about him. why does he throw the crocodile? was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
>>37886
#AlligatorLivesMatter
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.