[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman Denies Ownership Of Crack Pipe In Her Vagina, Claims She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1435893047412.jpg (81 KB, 300x422) Image search: [Google]
1435893047412.jpg
81 KB, 300x422
A woman arrested for cocaine possession told Florida jailers that the crack pipe found hidden in her vagina was not her property, but rather she was storing the drug paraphernalia for a friend.

Tiffany Flores, 23, was arrested yesterday afternoon following a traffic stop in Fellsmere, a city just north of Vero Beach (where Flores resides).

Flores, a passenger in the vehicle stopped, confessed to ownership of a small bag of cocaine that a cop found on the roadway “directly beside the passenger door frame,” according to an arrest affidavit.

After initially denying that she threw the cocaine out of the car window, Flores reportedly copped to owning the coke, which she said she purchased from a man named “Nino.”

Upon arriving at the county jail, Flores claimed that she could not go through a scanner since she was pregnant. But after a pregnancy test showed negative results, “jail staff processed Flores through the body scanner.” That is when officers noticed a “foreign object located inside of Flores’s vaginal area.”

Flores, seen above, subsequently retrieved “a clear cylindrical tube containing a burnt end” and gave it to a cop. But the crack pipe was not hers, explained Flores, who said that the item was owned by a female friend who was driving the car that had been pulled over.

Flores claimed that her pal “threw the crack pipe on her lap” and asked her to hide the item when a patrolman began following them. “Flores then hid it inside of her vagina in an attempt to avoid a search,” according to the affidavit.

Despite that explanation, Flores was charged with introducing contraband into a correctional facility, along with drug possession and tampering with evidence counts. Locked up in lieu of $11,000 bond, Flores has previously been busted for theft, cocaine possession, credit card fraud, and resisting arrest.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/cocaine/crack-pipe-storage-claim-534721
>>
>>37779
Florida. It's always fucking Florida.
I live here. I know exactly where to buy drugs. Half of my old classmates and acquaintances still sell, 7 years later. Rick 'the dick' Scott has been so focused on keeping his hand in the wallets of big companies that this state has become a pile of Hispanic shit. Honestly, I don't even give a fuck about the Hispanics anymore, at least they fucking work. Drive through the black and white trash areas, you'll see who's doing this.
>>
>>37779
>has become a pile of Hispanic shit
>at least they fucking work.
They sell the drugs.

A perverse strategy
>invading hispanics come in
>sell drugs to the natives
>natives become fucktards
>take their jobs,install yourselves there,now you're everywhere
>"SEE,WE NEED HISPANICS,LAZY BLACKS AND WHITES DON'T WANT TO WORK!"
Exactly what the British have done with China.
Or what China is doing with Russia.

Drugs are destroying black and white communities,we don't need filthy spics to "work",fuckers dodge taxes like no other.

Remove all forms of welfare and deport those without grandfathers and you'll see everyone working.
>>
>>37779
>I didn't know it was there, officer, somebody else must have left it behind
>>
>>37781
>Florida. It's always fucking Florida.
I just saw the headline and I knew it would be Florida.
>>
Mom....Is that you?
>>
>>37779
>Flores was charged with introducing contraband into a correctional facility
Huh. So they bring her there (not her choice), and because she was hiding something in her person, she gets an additional charge against her.

I mean, she's stupid and absolutely deserves the other two charges, but that one seems absurd.
>>
>>37815
kek
Sounds like the spics have wised up and are doing things the jewish way.
Can't blame em.
The jews have shown that's the way to go.
>>
>>38008
you sound like a nigger
>>
>>38010
>>38097

Oh man you are an ignorant fool
>>
>>38008
Seconding what anon said, you're talking like some degenerate nigger/white-trash type.

Not her choice to go to jail? Holy fuck, tell that one to the cops when you're getting arrested, I'll bet they'll laugh that one up for years afterwards.
>>
Meanwhile at a legitimate vagina storage two blocks away, calamity ensues as one dedicated hoarder drops a box of silica powder and drys out the flaps to the point of which they resemble John Wayne's saddle bags.
>>
>>37779
>4chn thinks this is a worthless drug whore
>but also thinks Breaking bad is great TV
The cognitive dissonance in American thinking is staggering. This was a traffic stop, which ultimately resulted in some woman being scanned and molested over...what? A crack pipe? They already had the bag of coke, ffs!
Land of the free my ass.
War on drugs my ass.
This should be made into a TV show called "fascist cops on the rampage"
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.