[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden has poisoned Assange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-04-08 01.00.41.png (809 KB, 1059x1108) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-08 01.00.41.png
809 KB, 1059x1108
https://www.rt.com/document/5704e582c4618864168b458f/amp
>>
>>37507
He has an infected tooth or something by the sound of it. The shoulder thing is probably a result of whatever he needs a dentist for.

Or he's been bugged like in 12 Monkeys and just needs the trackers in his teeth removed.
>>
>>37517
lol they did that in The X-Files too
>>
Send him to Brussels - he's the consumate terrorist.
>>
The ol' polonium sandwich trick.
>>
>>37507
You have to be an idiot to think the US government wasn't simply waiting for the hype of his story to die down and then they would have him killed.

He should have just released the alien and cancer cure files while he could.
>>
>>37533
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poisoning_of_Alexander_Litvinenko

gets em everytime
>>
Why does her and the media portray himself as a prisoner? They aren't holding him against his will.
>>
>>37550

if he leaves this space he will be arrested. through the threat of prosecution the gov is limiting his movements and access to certain services.

maybe not the same as actually being imprisoned but someone sympathetic to his cause could frame it this way.

>note: I don't agree with this guy and I think he released shit that didn't need to be released, but framing him as being imprisoned still doesn't seem like a huge leap when someone is trying to make a story interesting or garner sympathy for him.
>>
Whistle blowers are welcome as long as they dont publish the wrong secrets.
>>
>>37628
Fuggin Adam Weishaupt lookin ass dude
>>
>>37507
my god the poor mans hair has turned completely white!
>>
>>37507
this is what assranger gets for not playing ball and giving himself up.
Stupid straya cunt should of been a good boy and held himself accountable for all his shittery
>>
>>37742
This is bait.
>>
>>37743
that's a funny way of disagreeing with an opinion
>>
>>37742
>anne frank was an asshole for not reporting her location to the SS
>>
>>37742
There were two other government whistleblowers. They spied the shit out of them and tried to get one of them arrested constantly
>>
>>37520
Hey im watching that now.
I could see it being impacted wisdom teeth that'll fuck your shit up in more ways than one.
>>
>>37744
An opinion is one thing, shameless shitpostng is another.
>>
> rt.com
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37507
if he was syrian he'd be given swedish asylum and a weekly stipend
>>
>>37807
Smith-Mundt modernization act act in action.
>get your "truth" from fox, cnn or wapo
>>
>>37754
And Anne Frank was being hunted for something she had no control or choice in. Assange chose to be an annoying little shit and post sensitive data.
Assange and Frank are nothing alike.
>>
>>37845
Well, at least those hiding her and her family should have reported themselves to the police then, because they certainly had choice and control over whether or not to hide those damn Jews.
>>
>>37851
You must be incredibly stupid if you think she was hiding there by choice. And even more so to think her hosts would admit to the ol' SS that they were harbouring their enemies. They would have been killed as well.
Use your noggin, cupcake. Assange and his own hosts are not being sought out by a genocidal death squad. he's free to walk out. She wasn't.
>>
>>37873
Unlike Anne Julian is actually doing something good for our world NOW.
>>
>>37900
You mean waste tax payer's money on a free hotel room?
And don't forget that time before where he had a video edited to remove the RPG and AKs so the helicoptor pilots killed "unarmed" people? And that time where he refused to redact the names of people who could have been targetted by anyone who wanted them dead?
Yeah, he really is a great noble hero.
>>
>>37845
>Assange chose to be an annoying little shit and post sensitive data.
That poor data I hope it didn't cry ;○;

On the other point, we live in a world where The Fault In Our Stars was legitimate chick lit/ chick flick without too much outcry, and the "just like Anne Frank" bit was way way more off base. Anne's fair game now.
>>
>>37969
By "data" you mean Sweedish women and by proxy, "posting" meaning "raped"?
Oh they probably cried all right.
>>
>>37507
>Sweden
Color me surprised..
>>
>>38093
Every color of the rainbow
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.