[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Costa Rica Man in the Hospital After Anal Sex With Yuca Plant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /news/ - Current News

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1434298087354.jpg (42 KB, 634x612) Image search: [Google]
1434298087354.jpg
42 KB, 634x612
Surgeons at the San Juan de Dios Hospital in the capital city of Costa Rica removed a yuca (cassava root or manioc) measuring 45 cm of length (about 18 inches) from the anal cavity of a 55-year old man, who is currently in stable condition.

According to a report filed by Manuel Estrada of daily tabloid Diario Extra, the patient was rushed to the emergency room after one of the two latex condoms wrapped around the Manihot esculenta, which had an estimated girth of eight centimeters (more than three inches), ripped inside him.

As previously reported by The Costa Rica Star, yuca and other tubers can grow to significant sizes with certain cultivation techniques.

The surgery lasted more than an hour, and it included reconstructive procedures to alleviate the man’s anus and part of his intestines, which became compromised after the tuber was exposed inside the patient. Thankfully, the rectum was not perforated, a situation that may have resulted in a dangerous secondary peritoneal inflammation and infection.

Photographs of the surgery were posted by Diario Extra on its digital edition. One of the photographs shows that the yuca had been carved into a phallic shape, thus making the manioc a sort of an organic sex toy or vegetable dildo.

Mauro Fernandez, a renowned sexologist in Costa Rica, was interviewed by Diario Extra with regard to this incident. Mr. Fernandez explained that sex with vegetables is a fetish (a paraphilia) that is not so uncommon. Food play is a sitophilia whereby individuals can be aroused by situations that involve edible matter.

Emergency rooms around the world have admitted patients whose sitophilia sessions compromised their health due to lack of precautions or clouded judgments.

http://news.co.cr/costa-rica-man-in-the-hospital-after-anal-sex-with-vegetables/46340/
>>
>18 inches three inches wide
http://replygif.net/i/170.gif
>>
>>37502
>yuca and other tubers can grow to significant sizes with certain cultivation techniques
>>
>>37502
>due to lack of precautions or clouded judgments.
oh my sides
>>
>>37515

Three inches is not that big for girth, the average human penis has a girth between 4-5 inches.
>>
>>37502
>Mauro Fernandez, a renowned sexologist
When I think of sex the first name that comes to my mind is Fernandez
>>
I'm friends with a maintenance worker in Las Vegas, NV. This shit happens once a week in the big hotels. The news doesn't even report on it.
>>
>>37530
that's circumference. 3 inches wide means 3 inches diameter.
>>
>>37502
based navas
>>
so ah this seems like a good thread to ask but anyone ever get these weird bumps kinda like what you get after touching something dirty on your pickle?

I know it's not AIDs but still they just kinda appeared out of the blue one day after taking a shower think of tiny bumps along the skin that you can barely feel but are still very visible
>>
>>37502
this is why no one wants to hear about you being gay except other fags.

when you tell people you don't plan on sticking your dick into
its like reading one of these articles.
completely unnessicary information for my day-to-day life.
>>
Anyone got the fetish iceberg that's floating around? I think we can add another one to "ascended."
>>
>>37588
Take a pic and upload somewhere.
>>
>>37588
Sounds like Pearly Penile Papules. If they are, then they are harmless.
>>
>>37588
They are a skin condition. No Anon on 4chan will give more reliable information about them (saying "I'm a doctor" doesn't make it more reliable.)
See a doctor who can prescribe you needed medications.

>>37502
That pretty much arrives weekly to monthly in every single emergency hospital (usually with smaller objects though.)
The medical advice is "use a dildo with a large base, like a butt-plug." Also, stop being shy to doctors, they've seen more weird genitalia than a gay club toilet and Sasha Grey cumulated, it only make things worst if you wait.
>>
>>37502
>freaksofcock.com
>>
It seems that he is going to sue the doctors for filming the operation
http://news.co.cr/costa-rica-man-who-had-18-inch-yuca-surgically-removed-from-anal-cavity-could-file-lawsuit/46359/
>>
>>37771
I imagine the root is pretty abrasive, compared to smooth latex
>>
>>37783
Then why the fuck didn't he peel the damn thing?
>>
>>37502

>Costa Rica

pura vida
>>
>>37778
He should sue. This is fucked up:

>The tabloid reported on Thursday that health officials have determined which surgical team member captured the video, and that discussions are underway to determine if the staff member will face disciplinary actions.

>Under Costa Rican law, the filming of surgeries and medical procedures can only be performed for academic purposes and with the written permission of the patient.

The title of that article, and the captions on the pics gave me a smirk
>The yucca begins to emerge
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.